3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

The fact remains that yesterday a message appeared to me from the developers, "the game will be closed for 5/10 minutes" but no one answered the questions, why was it closed? There has been no update.
It's been a while now that in my friends list, I read my Avatar "Felinia" and I can't delete it, you can't, I mentioned this thing, and after months, just after the server was changed precisely, nobody has yet solved my problem. Not that it bothers me to read "Felinia" again in my friends list, but does this mean that neither Gizmo nor his team has still listened to me, and do you really think that someone will listen to us now? No one ever listens to us, unless you are important or you don't trigger a "revolution". So I ask again ...
Gizmo, when are you going to remove the Felinia nickname from my friends list? How many months are there yet to pass before my comment is read by Gizmo?

:huh:

The fact remains that yesterday a message appeared to me from the developers, "the game will be closed for 5/10 minutes" but no one answered the questions, why was it closed? There has been no update.

It's been a while now that in my friends list, I read my Avatar "Felinia" and I can't delete it, you can't, I mentioned this thing, and after months, just after the server was changed precisely, nobody has yet solved my problem. Not that it bothers me to read "Felinia" again in my friends list, but does this mean that neither Gizmo nor his team has still listened to me, and do you really think that someone will listen to us now? No one ever listens to us, unless you are important or you don't trigger a "revolution". So I ask again ...

Gizmo, when are you going to remove the Felinia nickname from my friends list? How many months are there yet to pass before my comment is read by Gizmo?

:huh:

ppl where screaming in WC for a server restart ,ppl were screaming why 3dxchat dont do maintenance lol so Gizmo did a restart  :D 

How less? In sl i pay less than here. Much less.

If you want to have the best avatar possible in SL its goes like this ...maitreya body 5k linden a cool head lets say catwa 5k linden a nice skin n color arroun d 1.2k linden those only cost 1 year sub in 3dxchat well if u want to have the best avatar possible in that ancient game  :D 

If you want to have the best avatar possible in SL its goes like this ...maitreya body 5k linden a cool head lets say catwa 5k linden a nice skin n color arroun d 1.2k linden those only cost 1 year sub in 3dxchat well if u want to have the best avatar possible in that ancient game  :D 

Yeah, "only" 1 year of sub for only the avatar. Without poses, home and all other stuff. Sounds like a great deal. 

Yeah, "only" 1 year of sub for only the avatar. Without poses, home and all other stuff. Sounds like a great deal. 

i know cause i have 2 accounts 1 ahri like with fox ears n tails and 1 actually same haha but other hair  :P

The only thing i love in Sl is going shopping feels so good n relaxing but after i try all new clothes i get i log out :)

Maitreya body is 2750 lindens. A head around 2000L. Catwa around 5000L(which I dont like so much). Maitreya has a good common skin as well as my head for 2k. So It is 1 month sub. And you will not pay more for your body. 40$ for clothes and stuff. 3 month sub finally.

Profit.

PS: I will add something.

In Sl, you know it, you can work. My friend as host gets 4-6k per party. Everyone can get money back and transfer to real cash. All money I spent I got back and I getting more and more. So devil hides in details.

Sl is a free to play game for me.

Edited by ExHaran

Maitreya body is 2750 lindens. A head around 2000L. Catwa around 5000L(which I dont like so much). Maitreya has a good common skin as well as my head for 2k. So It is 1 month sub. And you will not pay more for your body. 40$ for clothes and stuff. 3 month sub finally.

Profit.

PS: I will add something.

In Sl, you know it, you can work. My friend as host gets 4-6k per party. Everyone can get money back and transfer to real cash. All money I spent I got back and I getting more and more. So devil hides in details.

Sl is a free to play game for me.

Well, in real life you can work too. it does not make things free :P 

Yes, of course it's cool that you can earn some currency doing things you good at, but it does not really makes things free. 

Well, in real life you can work too. it does not make things free :P

Yes, of course it's cool that you can earn some currency doing things you good at, but it does not really makes things free. 

We`re talking not about real life, but about games. So by the fact SL is cheaper than 3dx in final. Much cheaper. For 5 years in Sl you can spend some money, but in 3dx you will pay for a sub all the time. That is a difference. These games are different with really different economy and quality.

For me, my opinion, I really don't care what goes on in other games.

I look at it this way, 3DXChat has to be making a good return for Gizmo, it has about 7,000 players right ?

Even if each only averages $10 a month, and I would say it would be more than that, then he gets an average $70,000 a month.

The cost of supply would be no where near that so it is my opinion he is not reinvesting much at all back in the game.

He is pocketing as much as he can, and leaving us starving for what the game needs, and has done for years.

He use to have the excuse there was not enough money but he does not have that excuse anymore.

If he was giving us what we have paid for over all these years we would be getting much better service.

Not the BS he is giving us now.

A forum that is not only not looked after but no new players can join.

A game where things are constantly asked for for years and ignored.

Showing posts in things other than the forum that we have to guess at as to what we can expect from it and when it may happen, or even if it will happen at all.

Sorry but the way he is going about things lately is a joke.

To me it seems like he is playing games with his customers, almost like a screw you type attitude, he will do what he wants when he wants, screw what we want and if you want to play you have to put up with it.

If you are happy with the way things are fine, but don't blame those of us that are not, those of us that are feeling ripped off.

Those of us that had played the game for years with expectations of where it will go only to end up feeling very much let down.

You may not care what his attitude towards his customers is like but a lot of us do.

I am so sick of hearing people say things like "if he gives us a release date and is late people complain"

Yes they will, so what, that's normal, but that argument is so flawed as he hasn't given any release dates for years.

All he does now is show things that we can't even be sure of, what they actually are, if they are going to be added, and when they will be if they are.

To me what he has been showing lately looks like some kid playing around with software and saying look what I have done, but not really letting anyone know what will come from it or when.

Can we really expect a pose editor? who really knows, can we expect to see all of the things he has shown us in the game? no one really knows.

I would even go as far as thinking there is a good chance that even he doesn't know.

Meanwhile things that have been pointed out so many times by so many different people just keep getting overlooked, things that many of them would take very little effort to do and can make such a difference.

So yes I feel I can say I did not get my moneys worth.

Probably ‘Soon’

"Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between The Devs and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, The Dev does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as the Devs will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

For me, my opinion, I really don't care what goes on in other games.

I look at it this way, 3DXChat has to be making a good return for Gizmo, it has about 7,000 players right ?

Even if each only averages $10 a month, and I would say it would be more than that, then he gets an average $70,000 a month.

The cost of supply would be no where near that so it is my opinion he is not reinvesting much at all back in the game.

He is pocketing as much as he can, and leaving us starving for what the game needs, and has done for years.

He use to have the excuse there was not enough money but he does not have that excuse anymore.

If he was giving us what we have paid for over all these years we would be getting much better service.

Not the BS he is giving us now.

A forum that is not only not looked after but no new players can join.

A game where things are constantly asked for for years and ignored.

Showing posts in things other than the forum that we have to guess at as to what we can expect from it and when it may happen, or even if it will happen at all.

Sorry but the way he is going about things lately is a joke.

To me it seems like he is playing games with his customers, almost like a screw you type attitude, he will do what he wants when he wants, screw what we want and if you want to play you have to put up with it.

If you are happy with the way things are fine, but don't blame those of us that are not, those of us that are feeling ripped off.

Those of us that had played the game for years with expectations of where it will go only to end up feeling very much let down.

You may not care what his attitude towards his customers is like but a lot of us do.

I am so sick of hearing people say things like "if he gives us a release date and is late people complain"

Yes they will, so what, that's normal, but that argument is so flawed as he hasn't given any release dates for years.

All he does now is show things that we can't even be sure of, what they actually are, if they are going to be added, and when they will be if they are.

To me what he has been showing lately looks like some kid playing around with software and saying look what I have done, but not really letting anyone know what will come from it or when.

Can we really expect a pose editor? who really knows, can we expect to see all of the things he has shown us in the game? no one really knows.

I would even go as far as thinking there is a good chance that even he doesn't know.

Meanwhile things that have been pointed out so many times by so many different people just keep getting overlooked, things that many of them would take very little effort to do and can make such a difference.

So yes I feel I can say I did not get my moneys worth.

80% OF players has xmass 12 month offer with 65 euro

80% OF players has xmass 12 month offer with 65 euro

I have no idea how you got your information, a wild guess is my bet.

I doubt very much that 80% of players are playing after paying the once a year special at $70 US.

I would say that figure would be far less than 50%, but who really knows.

But if what you say is right and the other 20% pay $20 US a month then it is still very close to averaging $10 per player.

Then there is also gold purchased and who knows how much of that gets sold.

$10 per month per player is a very low estimate, my guess is it would be much more than that.

Their pocket is their pocket, mine is mine. I myself pay 20 per month and from my side I want to see something new every month. 20$ is enough to see one new thing. I don`t complain because it seems without sense. Different developers of animations, 3d models,etc., selling their products for 5-30 dollars every week at different stores in the web. Are our devs so lazy or maybe our devs have some problems? I don`t know. I appreciate their world editor. Maybe devs are working on another editor. But 1 small update per month is possible and would be great to see. Why do I pay exactly 20 per month? Because I can end my sub anytime and because $20 per month is much enough for everything if we are able to get it.

This game is based on Unity Engine which files can be modded by everyone. This game doesn`t have security system and can be taken by everyone and opened on their own servers in the same way as anything created in world editor can be published in the game. Ironically. 

I cannot categorically say, but maybe they`re working for their security system, because if they give as a new build(with cloth editor for example), this new build will be taken as well as old one. But if they will not give us new update, they will lose customers who pay every month.

*ring-ring* be faster.

Always strange to see people blamming the price and saying without having any accurate information that the developper are making huge money without any effort.

Sorry to be short, but if is is so easy to make money without effort, do your own game and fill your pocket.

65 USD per year is cheap to have the most beautifull interactive sex game that exist today (as far as I know).

This game has  a lot of defect  : No regular update, NO information, NO forum attention (I think they are not english native).

My projection for future  is that it will not change whatever everyone can say.

Base on these facts, do your choice and play it by paying or use your money for something else.

To be more construtive. Just adding 2 poses +  2 clothes/hair a month (for each  category MM MF FF) would be a refreshing change.

I agree with some comments that the graphics are already so good that this is not what requires improvement. I play also low quality and despite that ... oh my god, how sexy can be some avatar to look at ... even if after some time what matters is ..... the person.

Always strange to see people blamming the price and saying without having any accurate information that the developper are making huge money without any effort.

Sorry to be short, but if is is so easy to make money without effort, do your own game and fill your pocket.

Before you come in here making comments like that know what you are talking about.

Pandora showed that there were more than 6,500 members and that was months ago.

You work out an average per player and you can get a pretty good idea of how much the game is making, but then I guess some people are not that good at maths.

A guy named Goose made about 10 sex poses in less than a day and posted them in this forum as proof of how quickly they can be done and how much work is involved.

There isn't much to creating sex poses and one person could easily do 2 a day, we know that, just because you don't does not mean others don't.

Clothes don't take much time either, and a lot of things that have been done do not involve that much time.

It is obvious once you understand what is involved in certain things that the devs do not put much time into the game.

As far as creating my own game and making money, well I do make lots of money and a big part of how I do that involves the use of Unity.

It is not a game I have to admit, we use it basically as a 3D viewer, but it is still very involved.

Way I’ve heard it said now, the Dev(s) here are in essence running a Game they have not in fact made themselves.

So the Telegram posts about new features could very well be images of Their Development Tools that they finally figured out. And not in fact editors for use by Players.

A lot of things about 3DX make sense if you see the Dev(s) as just some dude(s) running a game they bought or managed to get the rights to cheaply, and now just let it chug along with minimal effort and input for some spare change on the side.