3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

REEEE it's crap because I don't like it!

Whiners gonna whine, nothing new. I tried 4 other sex games for a small amount of time, 3 of them had slaps and other BDSM animations. BDSM community in 3dx is HUGE and we have our needs. No one forcing you or other people to use this pose when you having your fun. Really hope that 3dx will also have spanking/kneeling/feet worship poses and crawling animation  :P

Whiners gonna whine, nothing new. I tried 4 other sex games for a small amount of time, 3 of them had slaps and other BDSM animations. BDSM community in 3dx is HUGE and we have our needs. No one forcing you or other people to use this pose when you having your fun. Really hope that 3dx will also have spanking/kneeling/feet worship poses and crawling animation  :P

Umm.. yes we are forced. We can't delete the bitch slap. We have accept it. For guys posing as women who wanna bitchslap each other- fine. But there is a golden rule among real men - you don't hit a freaking woman in the face. Only a turd does.

Smacking a woman in the face is a bitch move. A man NEVER smacks a woman in the face. Only a bitch does.

Guess it will be easy to spot the posters on the bright side. 99% of real women don't want to be bitch slapped across the face.

Umm.. yes we are forced. We can't delete the bitch slap.

No, you don't. Just don't accept the pose request. Don't like people who doing it with each other? Block them both. Yes, your block list can become pretty big with time, but so what? It's not a "real" men and women anyway according to your worldview so you lose nothing. 

But there is a golden rule among real men - you don't hit a freaking woman in the face. 

You don't see the difference between a consensual sexual practice and domestic violence, are you? Is the low intelligence and erudition is an obligatory trait for a "real" man? 

99% of real women don't want to be bitch slapped across the face.

Can I have a source of this statistics? Btw, just for you to know, words of your dad and buddies can not be considered as a reliable source of information in a public discuss.

Can I have a source of this statistics? Btw, just for you to know, words of your dad and buddies can not be considered as a reliable source of information in a public discuss.

Don't know where he gets that, but seems that many guys knows that "fact".

Couple months ago, a guy flamed me to be no real women. Not like a fake, but not a true lady, just because I love bdsm.

Then he also said that thing with 99% of real women don't like bdsm.

I would be very interested to know where those 99% comes from.

To Maxx: It is your opinion that you don't like it, and that is fully okay.

But who the hell are you to tell me what I, as a woman, should like and what not?

I do love to get slaped in the act. But outside of it, I do not like it.

I am very happy that game getting more BDSM stuff.

5 out of 5 <3

Since when was face slapping a big thing in BDSM? I am not into BDSM anyways, so I might not know, but I am wondering, since I never once have had someone want to slap my face. I am sure there are a lot of BDSM things that they could add that would actually be popular like bondage posses, or even spanking, but face slapping I mean why? I suppose some of the people who want to slap colders will be happy now since they can use the .dll to do that, but I don't really get why they are so violently upset about a cold in the first place anyways.

There were a lot of sexual poses to create before going into face-slap. Unless 3dx wants to become a place especially for BDSM fetichist. What I can see, is that I'm paying to get stuff that I will never use. Only 2 or 3 real update in a year, and each time a disappointment : poses are less and less erotic, poses for women together are the same than m/f with a dildo or a futa mode... I'm sorry, but when you create an erotic game, the first thing you need is a little sense of imagination.

Unless 3dx wants to become a place especially for BDSM fetichist. 

Are you kidding me? Right now, without slapping pose, 3dx have one BDSM pose - bound to stool. One pose, considering the huge bdsm community. What are you even talking about? Yes, maybe slapping - not the best choice, I personally would prefer kneeling pose (w/o mastrubation), feet worship or spanking, but game is CLEARLY need more BDSM content. It's too less of it considering how much of player base are into this things. 

Don't know where he gets that, but seems that many guys knows that "fact".

Couple months ago, a guy flamed me to be no real women. Not like a fake, but not a true lady, just because I love bdsm.

Then he also said that thing with 99% of real women don't like bdsm.

I would be very interested to know where those 99% comes from.

To Maxx: It is your opinion that you don't like it, and that is fully okay.

But who the hell are you to tell me what I, as a woman, should like and what not?

I do love to get slaped in the act. But outside of it, I do not like it.

If you don't know the difference between bitch slap and and an ass slap - I cannot help you.

Maybe drink a big cup of bleach to clear your mind?

If you don't know the difference between bitch slap and and an ass slap - I cannot help you.

Maybe drink a big cup of bleach to clear your mind?

Wow. What a "nice guy" you are huh? ;)

Not at all an "turd" ;) (warning sarcasm right here)

Alone this comment of yours makes it clear for me, that you are no person to discuss with.

Just saying: I do know the difference. But you obviously don't know the difference between sexual actions and violence.

This patch like a little bit... but just a little! Why not to listen many asking? For example:

- the poses is not to much, and have less erotic... this game lose the purpose, if dont create better poses
- more hair stlye and looks option is what we needed... but be here also creative! PLEASE!
- moore material? WHY? We have enough ty.. very ty ... WE NEED MOORE LOOKING THINGS!! Tatoos and piersings, moore chlotes, and UNIFORMS (for men too)!!

Please ............... read and listen to the wishes of the players.... and maybe........ do it like that! Tank you!

This is violence ,

, but during sex if both consent its not ....

The keyword here is intent.

While you can argue that both pain play and violence are going to result in physical pain, one is used to enhance your sexual experience while the other is only meant to harm.

Which is also why there's a huge emphasis on aftercare among a BDSM relationship (Although pain play is not restricted to that specific community).

Wow. What a "nice guy" you are huh? ;)

Not at all an "turd" ;) (warning sarcasm right here)

Alone this comment of yours makes it clear for me, that you are no person to discuss with.

Just saying: I do know the difference. But you obviously don't know the difference between sexual actions and violence.

I guess you don't know the difference. 

Why doesn't that surprise bro? Does it need explained?

First, an update is a great thing! Stop friggen complaining all the time! I think it's very exciting when anything new comes out and is added to the world! 

Second, obviously anyone that does not partake of a BDSM D/s lifestyle does not understand the face slap and so you should perhaps not comment on it.  ALL things regarding sex hinge on CONSENT! If two players are consenting to the play it is sex and it's damn good sex! If they don't consent then it's violence. And if you don't like the pose here is a great idea ... don't friggen use it! 

Jesus please us! I just love when people that don't have a damn clue about something decides to spout their agenda on what is right or wrong or what is 'real' 

Since when was face slapping a big thing in BDSM? I am not into BDSM anyways, so I might not know, but I am wondering, since I never once have had someone want to slap my face. I am sure there are a lot of BDSM things that they could add that would actually be popular like bondage posses, or even spanking, but face slapping I mean why? I suppose some of the people who want to slap colders will be happy now since they can use the .dll to do that, but I don't really get why they are so violently upset about a cold in the first place anyways.

Personally, I think there are several other BDSM based poses that could have been implemented over a face slap.  That said, it's definitely a "thing" in BDSM circles.  Consensual Degradation and Humiliation are huge fetishes, and you don't have to look very far on Fetlife to get far more extreme examples than a face slap, and you might be surprised at how many people are *really* into it.

"Consensual Degradation and Humiliation are huge fetishes, and you don't have to look very far on Fetlife to get far more extreme examples than a face slap, and you might be surprised at how many people are *really* into it."

Ves, sad to see that more and more people grow up with traumatized/abused childhood that leads to unhealthy sexual desires like bdsm degradation humiliation rape fantasies sissification and the hell know what the others are. Nowdays im suprised if i read a profile in-game that just represents a healthy sexual mind, especially among the younger generation below age 25.

Please can we have the texture back that makes the sheets looked nicely ironed.

They used to look like this

v3ZLaRQ.jpg

The texture was changed somehow in one of the updates , I think where the dolphins went albino  and now the sheets look awful. They look crumpled & unironed.

They now look like this

au6sMGM.jpg

Thanks.