3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

15 hours ago, Colejaxson said:

What if the developers made the current penis size the biggest, then have smaller sizes? Would we see the clipping people are referring? Too bad about the height issue I would love to see that.

well, as customers seem to like to complain, they would probably complain that their penis don't touch the "edge" of the hole they are "using". Lol

• 1 month later...

I think we need a wider clothing with more weaving for clothes shoes and socks. You promised us a clothes editor 1 year ago. where is it? There is no need to put on any more clothing if in the end the weavings are limited... you don't need to put on other hairstyles if you can't customize it and at the end half 3D brings the same cut... we need more modifications and customizations in clothing because still despite so many changes in these years, we still all seem similar. You also need more customization of your physique. there are alche people who are obese and in meat. ;)

21 minutes ago, kiocciola said:

There is no need to put on any more clothing if in the end the weavings are limited... you don't need to put on other hairstyles if you can't customize it and at the end half 3D brings the same cut...

Wrong.

Yes, pose and hair editors would be cool, but I highly disagree that "there is no need" to put more clothes and haircuts in the game. Especially clothes. 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Wrong.

Yes, pose and hair editors would be cool, but I highly disagree that "there is no need" to put more clothes and haircuts in the game. Especially clothes. 

If I had my way we would have hundreds of new clothes. :P