3DXChat Community
Gizmo

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Dear dev team, @Gizmo @Lisa !
I really don’t understand this updates things... how do you decide what will be made and what will not? Do you read the posts on the forum or put you out some polls? I think this is unlikely or can rarely happen ...

Why do I think so? Because if it weren’t so, you wouldn’t put the development energies into what a smal part of the players want! Why is this important? Because if more players are happy, more people will pay you ... and the majority will like the game more and more ... it's a win-win situation!

You did votes (polls) on the discord, yet you don’t try to gauge what the vast majority should need! My feeling is unfortunately that you don’t even read the many pages of forum posts about needs of the players (customers) to! The former is the easier method, the latter is more difficult, but they would bring the same result!
Of course, players are happy with all the updates because it’s better than having nothing, but it doesn’t matter at all what you give us! It would be better for you too if we were more enthusiastic about your game!

PLEASE, get to know the needs of your customers!

Good example of updates (needs):
- Boobjob (very popular request)
- Cool haircut

Bad example of updates:
- feet sucking.... "i dont know what" pose
- Latex dress ( ist cool..
was there really no other piece of clothing that people would have asked for better?)

Popular requests:
-
Older clothes should be colorable, even in details! (If you make just few chlotes, and we dont have chlotes-editor, at least players' talent will diversify them)
- Piercings, and more jewelry (collars is NOT jewelry..........)

- More Hats (we have so less option in that... good example is the cowboy's hat - popular request)
- More treesome poses... (maybe foursome pose - FFMM-FMMM-MFFF)
- Walking together option, dance together - dance moves, more pole dance option (!!!) - or lap dance by chairs

Why am I writing this down for you? Because I want to more enjoy the game, what I love so much, just like many of my peers in the game! Please listen to us and listen to our requests!

AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING:
Please always post the date of the next update!
Getting excited about us is exciting in the short run, annoying and so 
maddening in the long run ... especially if we rarely get an update!!!!!!!!! Thank you to read my post!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Angelqueen said:

Because if it weren’t so, you wouldn’t put the development energies into what a smal part of the players want! Why is this important?

Because "small part of the players" are also paying customers. And because it's not really a small part. Futa/shemale/transgender – huge part of the community. BDSM folks – also a good amount of people. 

Because if more players are happy, more people will pay you ... and the majority will like the game more and more ...

Are you so sure about it? Majority of the players maybe not fully satisfied (like any other group of players), but they mostly satisfied enough to keep their subs going. And as long as the subs keep going – devs getting money, no matter if person happily praising them or bitching. If devs would follow such an approach to the game (satisfy only the needs of majority) from the start of the game we would have 0 BDSM poses, 0 gay poses, no futa/TG option. I doubt it would make game popular. If you think that such a buisness strategy is effective then tell me why do all/almost all games of the same genre (adult/sex MMO) have BDSM content to some extent? Why do almost all or even all of them has gay/lesbian content? Why do most of them has TG/futa content? Did you really researched the market of adult games to really have any valuable opinion about how such a game should be managed? At least checking a few competitor projects? Do you think that you are more educated in this area of buisness than all people managing these games? And if devs doing things so wrong – then why the player base of 3dxchat is rising? I started this game in the end of 2018. In the begining 2020 (even before the quarantine) average online I am seeing in the game is like 1.5 times bigger than it used to be.

Bad example of updates:
- feet sucking....

Lol it's not even a devs' work. It was made by Takisa. I don't agree that it's bad, btw.

Latex dress ( ist cool.. was there really no other piece of clothing that people would have asked for better?)

Maybe Lisa just felt inspiration to make it. It's damn sexy and people seems to love it. Including the "vast majority".

- Piercings, and more jewelry (collars is NOT jewelry..........)
- More Hats (we have so less option in that... good example is the cowboy's hat - popular request)

7HIs4kEsV1VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

So when it's about something YOU want – majority of votes is not that important, huh? Hats are LEAST desirable option, if we talk about women clothes. 

Please listen to us and listen to our requests!

They do. Listening to our requests does not mean fulfilling all or even majority of them. It means taking them in consideration and fullfilling the ones that they see fitting in their conception of good/sucessful game. Or just the ones they like. This possible too, lol. Plus, neither me or you – we both have no idea about technical aspects of the game aside of knowing that it was made on Unity. Some more advance requests like walking together option, which is indeed would be very nice, – we don't know if they can actually implement it in the game and how much work would it take. I don't say that asking for this stuff is wrong – there is nothing wrong about asking. But expecting it can easily lead to ruined expectations.

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Because "small part of the players" are also paying customers. And because it's not really a small part. Futa/shemale/transgender – huge part of the community. BDSM folks – also a good amount of people. 

Are you so sure about it? Majority of the players maybe not fully satisfied (like any other group of players), but they mostly satisfied enough to keep their subs going. And as long as the subs keep going – devs getting money, no matter if person happily praising them or bitching. If devs would follow such an approach to the game (satisfy only the needs of majority) from the start of the game we would have 0 BDSM poses, 0 gay poses, no futa/TG option. I doubt it would make game popular. If you think that such a buisness strategy is effective then tell me why do all/almost all games of the same genre (adult/sex MMO) have BDSM content to some extent? Why do almost all or even all of them has gay/lesbian content? Why do most of them has TG/futa content? Did you really researched the market of adult games to really have any valuable opinion about how such a game should be managed? At least checking a few competitor projects? Do you think that you are more educated in this area of buisness than all people managing these games? And if devs doing things so wrong – then why the player base of 3dxchat is rising? I started this game in the end of 2018. In the begining 2020 (even before the quarantine) average online I am seeing in the game is like 1.5 times bigger than it used to be.

Lol it's not even a devs' work. It was made by Takisa. I don't agree that it's bad, btw.

Maybe Lisa just felt inspiration to make it. It's damn sexy and people seems to love it. Including the "vast majority".

7HIs4kEsV1VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

So when it's about something YOU want – majority of votes is not that important, huh? Hats are LEAST desirable option, if we talk about women clothes. 

They do. Listening to our requests does not mean fulfilling all or even majority of them. It means taking them in consideration and fullfilling the ones that they see fitting in their conception of good/sucessful game. Or just the ones they like. This possible too, lol. Plus, neither me or you – we both have no idea about technical aspects of the game aside of knowing that it was made on Unity. Some more advance requests like walking together option, which is indeed would be very nice, – we don't know if they can actually implement it in the game and how much work would it take. I don't say that asking for this stuff is wrong – there is nothing wrong about asking. But expecting it can easily lead to ruined expectations.

O.o
Really?
You can have a great mood for arguing with me, but understanding the essence of not, what I wanted to say ... maybe that’s why there’s so much
discontent in the game, because they also protected when not need at all!
And you know what? The majority is not the so-voiced BDSM community ... or the Futa community, or the "I don't know what" community.. they are common people who like sex and like playing games, feel something special, love live in another world.. that's it.. no more!
Of course, these communities matter to everyone, including me to, but if all of a sudden now everyone who isn’t one of them is deleted the account, the game would be over.
Of course, this is a theoretical proposition, but I would be very happy if the development was not determined by individual needs and sudden ideas ...

As for the votes: there is also a difference between two dresses, or two shoes type... so it doesn't matter if the players get this or that! But the vote was not nuanced, how would the developers know the needs? If you look at it, for example, collars got fewer votes than jewelry ;)

3 minutes ago, AdriKitty said:

Does anyone know when it should land? I can't wait to be FINALLY able to wear the latex catsuit. Mnngghh

giphy.gif

Wish they would make a full body option too. Without clevage I mean. I still love it with cleavage, just full body would be even sexier in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, AdriKitty said:

Do you think we will be able to keep it on during the sex?

Probably yes. I mean we can keep dresses during sex and I think it's going to be a dress. 

If it should change the texture (like unzip over the crotch) then it might be actually lingerie. Cause that's the only part of the clothes that can be adjusted. I dunno

Hail to yet another bitch-patch :)

You devs are like a hundred pieces of clothing short for males and tons and tons of single poses short.

Get your shit together, stop landing bitch patches only

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, LexiBella said:

I think than new update will land after last "one month code stay home" offer will expire. 😋

Luckily it came earlier 😅

Edited by ReniEbony

Posted (edited)

Dear @Gizmo! And also to the Co-Stars @Loruna, @Lisa and @Takisa ...

Thank you for the youngest update, you did great. But I also know, that you are mostly not listening, Gizmo. And I know, that you are a straight man with a penis, that's okay. Nobody is perfect 😂
But please: The game is getting more and more frustrating for lesbian women (or also men playing a girl in a lesbian relationship, and I can tell, there are a lot of them!).

Please understand: A pose with a dick isn't really a FF-pose! That's hilarious after so many years! A girl rubbing her penis on bed, really? Is this your idea of female sexuality? Cuddle pose for the pool – with a dick between the breast?
An oral FF-pose ... where the one girl sucks the dick of the other? Hmmm ... 
This isn't Watergate, it's Dick-Gate!

When will there be more poses for girls only? For them to enjoy their girl-on-girl-love? Without a dick! Okay, sometimes it's fun to use a strap-on for some rough games. But a lesbian woman is mostly interested in vaginas and breasts, not dicks. A lesbian woman is interested in a more sensual way instead of ramming the partner with a huge prick. I want to touch, to lick, to squeeze, to suck (not on dicks!), to kiss ... I need fingers, hands, tongue, breast, nipples, labia, vulva, ass ... a dick isn't exciting me, sorry 😕

I checked the updates of the last 5 years (since beginning of 2015!) and counted the number of poses (see the appended PDF) for self-love, couple-sex and group-sex: With the "use" of a dick and without a dick – ignoring the sex of the participants of the pose. The poses without a dick/strap-on is what I would call a real lesbian pose.
The numbers are speaking for themselves:

We received 86 poses with dick = 77%, 26 poses without a dick = 23%.
Self-sex poses have the ratio of 7:4 with dick vs. without.
We have 63 couple poses with a dick, 19 without. (And a lot of the poses with dick were published as FF-poses!)
With group it's even worse: 16 with dick vs. 3 without.

So pleeeeaaassseeee: I am reading all those begging of lesbian women since nearly 2 years. We need more *real* girl-on-girl-poses, and also real FFF-poses are very welcome.

And yes, "real" means without a dick! 😘

You are all doing such a good job and we love your game, we are loyal and don't demand much. But please, give us the real girl stuff, will you? 😍

Thank you in advance, a lot of kisses 💋

poses.pdf

Edited by SuzyShine
Mistakes

So this patch is 10/10 for me. Thank you so much for the latex and idle poses. Also the titty fucking pose was a notable addition. New hairstyles are great!

I really got no complains for this one whatsoever, you did great - all of you.

I think that male clothing should be the next issue addressed with the upcoming patches. Best of luck making the next content!

Damn, they added alot stuff. i could complain about this group or that group being left out however a good update is a good update.  I am not the biggest fan of futas however they are as much a part of the paying consumer base as anyone else . having said all that, give me a damn suit!   thats all

240_F_262034968_eAjbU4Wbeg0sriqJZnlr17rDkmHDou9J.jpg.520534827c0b7626220281c2a5eae483.jpg