3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

What about the people with 3 legs? How about them? 

How does this relate to my question?

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Meantime I'm talking about actual women.

wNzufFYe0BgZQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

328 likes, 210 dislikes. 

There are a lot of transgenders in 3dx, or at least people who are generally into it. Therefore this pose is worthy.

No one forcing people to use this pose if they don't like it. 3dxchat is melting pot of all genders, sexual orientations, kinks. And I am pretty sure it will keep to be this way. So you either learn to respect others' sexuality or keep being in permanent anger, like you doing now. You can keep showing how butthurted you are, but it will not change anything. Poses for transgenders/futa will keep being released as female poses as long as transgenders/futa/biologic women share same gender in game. It could be reasonable to ask devs why not separate transgenders/futa and biologic women, but attacking other people's sexuality and spreading hatered doing you no good. 

And btw, I am pretty sure that good portion of dislikes is not from actual women but from transhobic men like you.  

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

Oh great.

After trolling male players with worthless junk, the devs turned their eyes towards female players also now. Great job... what can I say

I'm sorry, girls.

It seems that the developers are trying to satisfy many (such as futa, ts or anything else) requests. Maybe it's too early to draw any conclusions before they're done giving the patch to us.

I personally like what Leeloo did. Leeloo made a topic with stuff from some part of 3dx community. Do the same, but don`t drop it and update it everyday. Give your constructive voice and make it shine(without aggression (no one likes it and devs will not answer most likely)). 😉

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

How does this relate to my question?

wNzufFYe0BgZQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

328 likes, 210 dislikes. 

There are a lot of transgenders in 3dx, or at least people who are generally into it. Therefore this pose is worthy.

No one forcing people to use this pose if they don't like it. 3dxchat is melting pot of all genders, sexual orientations, kinks. And I am pretty sure it will keep to be this way. So you either learn to respect others' sexuality or keep being in permanent anger, like you doing now. You can keep showing how butthurted you are, but it will not change anything. Poses for transgenders/futa will keep being released as female poses as long as transgenders/futa/biologic women share same gender in game. It could be reasonable to ask devs why not separate transgenders/futa and biologic women, but attacking other people's sexuality and spreading hatered doing you no good. 

And btw, I am pretty sure that good portion of dislikes is not from actual women but from transhobic men like you.  

Transgender. Right :)) How much you wanna bet that most dick girls here are straight males irl? Futa is a fantasy thing here. Put it in your head already.

There is NO TRANGENDER option. There is ONLY Female and Male. Check teh character creation screen if you don't believe me. You see "transgender" anywhere there? The cock is a magical option for female gender, often used by males, who are not transgenders by any means. It's just a similar prop like if you would grow wings. If that would be a general kink, of course that would also be in teh game. The dick girls is simply a pervy kink, has nothing to do with anything else.

Stop making up stuff and try to argue using these ridiculous gender politics that have nothing to do with reality, while girls for good reason highlighted numerous times that their lesbian poses are almost inexistent, while they keep popping out these fantasy dickgirl - boobguy poses

It's funny that somebody always is yelling TRAAAAANGENDAAAAAAAAAA whenever we are talking about the most often ridiculous (personal opinion) Futa poses.

I mean look. You cum in your own face there wearing boobs and a dick. Yeah I'm sure women were asking for this

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Actually there is. It's an optional extra. :D

Well it would be if the devs would create a "trasgender option at the character creation. But as it is, we can only talk about a new pose for female avi. So it is a Female pose. even if it's very inadequate, and many times ridiculous. 

But oh boy, snowflakes are eager to mix in their gender politics in every discussion even if we are talking about poses in a videogame that has TWO genders. Male and Female.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Well it would be if the devs would create a "trasgender option at the character creation. But as it is, we can only talk about a new pose for female avi. So it is a Female pose. even if it's very inadequate, and many times ridiculous. 

But oh boy, snowflakes are eager to mix in their gender politics in every discussion even if we are talking about poses in a videogame that has TWO genders. Male and Female.

tenor.gif

It's an optional extra gender. By clicking a button only.

ps: many ears ago, devs said that they are about to create something for them and they did that. It is not important. You words are still words. Create a topic with your thoughts, clothes what you like to see, poses and so on.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

8 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It's an optional extra gender. By clicking a button only.

No I don't see "transgender" option anywhere, no buttons are labeled like that. I can only see that women can summon a cock or a dildo and back to teh pussy as needed. That's not gender. That's magic :) And it is a videogame so magic is ok, but I understand why FEMALES are frustrtated because there are fewer genuine lesbian poses for example because apparently devs favor the magical cock.

There are two genders. Male and Female. You see no Transgender anywhere there. If you find it, let me know.

Edited by Tsela

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I can only see that women can summon a cock or a dildo and back to teh pussy as needed.

This. An extra option. Check old forums. It is not important how many genders here is. People are asking and devs do what they can.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This. An extra option. Check old forums. It is not important how many genders here is. People are asking and devs do what they can.

Yes I heard that they planned a third gender years ago. Well they planned a working TV also after changing from flash to HTML but that didn't happen either. They planned pose editor and many things. But it never happened.

I'm sure even females wouldn't say anything if we wouldn't pretend that the dickgirl-boob boy thing is an update for them. Aside from teh fact that even if they have to deal with yet another dick pose in their arsenal, they didn't get anything worthwhile as females.

The best would be if they would indeed separate the genders and remove this magic cock insanity. Dick girls will have access to dick girl poses, and women to women poses. 

You don't see males with magical vaginas in teh game, do you? So we aren't talking about transgenderism. It's just a simple kink where girls with dicks are a turn on for some home boys.

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Yes I heard that they planned a third gender years ago. Well they planned a working TV also after changing from flash to HTML but that didn't happen either. They planned pose editor and many things. But it never happened.

I'm sure even females wouldn't say anything if we wouldn't pretend that the dickgirl-boob boy thing is an update for them. Aside from teh fact that even if they have to deal with yet another dick pose in their arsenal, they didn't get anything worthwhile as females.

The best would be if they would indeed separate the genders and remove this magic cock insanity. Dick girls will have access to dick girl poses, and women to women poses. 

You don't see males with magical vaginas in teh game, do you? So we aren't talking about transgenderism. It's just a simple kink where girls with dicks are a turn on for some home boys.

I wasn`t talking about transgenderism. I said that devs have been done with it by adding an option. Likewise I said about people. Not about genders. About people who are customers. It seems you don`t want to understand it.

PS: males with magical vaginas are sucks. But devs who can`t satisfy requests from their customers will suck twice. 

You will not change it by these small messages. Maybe you will. A way better to create something bigger. Take your friends on the forum. Put your requests and support each other.