3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Keatin said:

I completely agree. There have been more patches recently adding female stuff but hardly anything for us men. And dont go back to 70s 80s style clothing. There are a lot of good style clothing in that this generation has to offer. 

Exactly. But I don't think the issue here is lack of ideas. Or lack of stuff to buy in the unity store. Only the devs pretty much are horribly one sided in this. For years they pretty much update the female avi only. We can name anything here, upload pictures show them what we would like in clothing, it will never happen. We are of the wrong gender for decent ammount of updates and stuff. 

They even simply updated teh male avi with girl dance moves since that's the only thing they wanted to add. Either unisex or girl moves so forget about male specific stuff in anything. 

Oh we got a SINLGE solo pose! The Jerkoff pose on teh couch where we can jerk it on our face hahaha. That's it!And you bet that is only there because they made it for THE FUTA anyway :))

For women, only in this patch, but it was teh same in the others too : solo poses (multiple for: couch, table, chair, bed/floor) Guys: jerk it on teh couch upside down. Game over :P haha

The women have more than 130 additional clothing compared to guys. So who was given clothes? THE WOMEN! They really are jerks

Edited by Tsela

looks like a pretty big update. i agree light on things for guys, but maybe next time eh? But overall good one with lot's of quality user created stuff. Hats off to the creators!

Dunno why the GUI is still setup as it is when it was obviously messed with.. It would be far less cluttered if you could collapse the Idle, dance list. and action down and move them to tabs at the bottom next to clothes . Also why does strap on and such need to be always visible? Why not put that in the clothes tab?

Would love to see the poses added to the World Editor someday with the ability to attach only ones you wanted to the invisible props. Some chair and lounge props can go with bed, as table can with bed or chair etc.

Food for thought.

Edited by THX

Been a while since I last had an actual post here in the forums so I hope everyone will be nice :D Hahaha, kidding, but anyways...

I'd like to begin with thanking the devs for the constant stream and pace of updates lately. It's nice to see that they're keeping up and these new content are for sure making everyone happy in their own ways.

I did come across a good suggestion for an opportunity to add some complexity to the poses that we currently have and to a future set of possible new poses. (Not entirely sure whether what I have in mind is already in the works but I might as well suggest it here so that the devs could possibly work on it.)

So having said that...I'm pretty sure some of us in the community are a bit bummed that there's no actual laptop when you execute that new foreplay cuddle pose with the laptop on the thumbnail, since it's a pretty good pose to do with your partner when you feel like just Netflix and chilling or something close that's resembling the pose or whatever. Then a friend and I kind of brainstormed ways on how to actually add the laptop without having to add the actual item on top of the bed in World Editor. Then we figured, why not implement adding such items to poses like the way women can trigger the strap-on and penis during sex. That way you can turn it off when it's not needed (just like the penis/strap-ons) and trigger the item you wish to use with the pose by pressing the actual item on that selection. The devs can curate a specific set of items/accessories that can be added and used to some of the current poses, and add further items as they wish and can definitely help create new types of poses with those items.

We came up with this idea since we're quite confident they can implement it in such a way for they already sort of can in the aforementioned scenario/example for women. So it's just a matter of designing which items they would add and work out some poses to make use of such items. Case in point: the fingering pose in the vaginal pose section, you could add a dildo to that pose, simply revise the pose a bit to accommodate the dildo in the pose instead of the finger once you trigger the "dildo" button.

So yeah, thoughts anyone on this suggestion? Would love for the devs to actually consider this. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BadWord said:

Is this where we post suggestions for future content?

If not, where?

It is about upcoming stuf, but devs read this too. You can create your own topic or use other forum threads. Or you know... use this one ^_^

1 hour ago, BadWord said:

Is this where we post suggestions for future content?

If not, where?

Yes this is where one needs to post it. But devs don't necessarily read it, it's only a best guess that they might take a look sometimes.

1 hour ago, Ann Takia said:

To Gizmo

Is it so hard to simply add Log out option in 3dxchat.com website ?

everytime have to refresh page in order to log out. BTW we are in 2020 not in 90's. seems you have design it in 90's.

Funny, what is the difference between the exit button and the browser button refreshing the page? The browser button may be even more convenient since tied to the F5 key. You yourself, without realizing it, get even more functionality ~_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 11:06 AM, Angelqueen said:
I really don't understand why it's so hard to make accessories for clothes! They require much less energy and work, and hardly any in the game!

These include earrings, necklaces, bracelets, belts, hats, glasses ... and long-wished piercings!

Few very simple example:

kg9e2jreszahv3jef88w69l6voa272onjjqlig53ihltkoktjn.jpg

abc--123_4f0de4.jpg

Popular-high-quality-hair-band-women-cotton.jpg_350x350.jpg

main-qimg-fc46a58f6cd0435b7d06070206542e43.jpg

dzz12823_silver_xl.jpg

13196884-sexy-woman-in-erotic-lingerie-over-dark-background.jpg

image_08bdab4e-9c6a-48e9-87c4-2303b610b9fe_800x.jpg

34-inch-aaa-105-116-mm-white-south-sea-round-pearl-necklace-necklace-2_750x750.jpg

I know the DDOS attack was the big enemy, and needed so much extra work.... but this is still a big question!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, jennb726 said:

hi there...newbie here....but wondered if there could be a penis that could be made larger or smaller? we can adjust breasts, why not penis?

The same reason why there are hardly any poses that actually touch the breasts.
The change in size would mean that in some poses the penis would clip through the other avatar, OR doesn't make contact at all.
It's an issue with the way things are animated, it's also why every avatar is the exact same height for instance.

Devs tried, ages ago, a slider to set the height for avatars. The result ? Peoples complained because some sex poses wasn't fitting. They modified so during sex poses the avatars returned the same size so the poses can fit. The result ? Peoples yelled at hem telling things like "what is the use to have different heights if they are the same during sex". Then they removed the "different height" option.

It would probably be the exact same with different penis size. First peoples would complain because in some poses that would clipp, then devs would maybe try with the penisses become basics during sex, then peoples would complain that they lose their "big" penis during sex, then devs would remove the option.

There, i saved at least 6 months of programming to devs :D

Ps: The only option i see for men to not have all the same penis would, maybe, that they propose an option to have different penis head shape (more pointy, more round)

Edited by Leeloo

Not to sound like a bitch..but the Dev team needs to step up. There is some SERIOUS slack ass-ing going on for a payed platform. We are losing people to the competition. You have had the same prints for how many years? It is seeming like this is a hobby as opposed to something people are paying subscriptions for...at least with prints we can change look of our minimalist closet. I dont need a Dev replying "but, but, but" because what I'm saying is true. Nipple piercings, Earrings, are things should have by now. Even if you get some creative users to assist. 

On 7/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, Leeloo said:

Devs tried, ages ago, a slider to set the height for avatars. The result ? Peoples complained because some sex poses wasn't fitting. They modified so during sex poses the avatars returned the same size so the poses can fit. The result ? Peoples yelled at hem telling things like "what is the use to have different heights if they are the same during sex". Then they removed the "different height" option.

It would probably be the exact same with different penis size. First peoples would complain because in some poses that would clipp, then devs would maybe try with the penisses become basics during sex, then peoples would complain that they lose their "big" penis during sex, then devs would remove the option.

There, i saved at least 6 months of programming to devs :D

Ps: The only option i see for men to not have all the same penis would, maybe, that they propose an option to have different penis head shape (more pointy, more round)

What if the developers made the current penis size the biggest, then have smaller sizes? Would we see the clipping people are referring? Too bad about the height issue I would love to see that.