3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Dear @Gizmo! And also to the Co-Stars @Loruna, @Lisa and @Takisa ...

Thank you for the youngest update, you did great. But I also know, that you are mostly not listening, Gizmo. And I know, that you are a straight man with a penis, that's okay. Nobody is perfect 😂
But please: The game is getting more and more frustrating for lesbian women (or also men playing a girl in a lesbian relationship, and I can tell, there are a lot of them!).

Please understand: A pose with a dick isn't really a FF-pose! That's hilarious after so many years! A girl rubbing her penis on bed, really? Is this your idea of female sexuality? Cuddle pose for the pool – with a dick between the breast?
An oral FF-pose ... where the one girl sucks the dick of the other? Hmmm ... 
This isn't Watergate, it's Dick-Gate!

When will there be more poses for girls only? For them to enjoy their girl-on-girl-love? Without a dick! Okay, sometimes it's fun to use a strap-on for some rough games. But a lesbian woman is mostly interested in vaginas and breasts, not dicks. A lesbian woman is interested in a more sensual way instead of ramming the partner with a huge prick. I want to touch, to lick, to squeeze, to suck (not on dicks!), to kiss ... I need fingers, hands, tongue, breast, nipples, labia, vulva, ass ... a dick isn't exciting me, sorry 😕

I checked the updates of the last 5 years (since beginning of 2015!) and counted the number of poses (see the appended PDF) for self-love, couple-sex and group-sex: With the "use" of a dick and without a dick – ignoring the sex of the participants of the pose. The poses without a dick/strap-on is what I would call a real lesbian pose.
The numbers are speaking for themselves:

We received 86 poses with dick = 77%, 26 poses without a dick = 23%.
Self-sex poses have the ratio of 7:4 with dick vs. without.
We have 63 couple poses with a dick, 19 without. (And a lot of the poses with dick were published as FF-poses!)
With group it's even worse: 16 with dick vs. 3 without.

So pleeeeaaassseeee: I am reading all those begging of lesbian women since nearly 2 years. We need more *real* girl-on-girl-poses, and also real FFF-poses are very welcome.

And yes, "real" means without a dick! 😘

You are all doing such a good job and we love your game, we are loyal and don't demand much. But please, give us the real girl stuff, will you? 😍

Thank you in advance, a lot of kisses 💋

poses.pdf

Edited by SuzyShine
Mistakes

So this patch is 10/10 for me. Thank you so much for the latex and idle poses. Also the titty fucking pose was a notable addition. New hairstyles are great!

I really got no complains for this one whatsoever, you did great - all of you.

I think that male clothing should be the next issue addressed with the upcoming patches. Best of luck making the next content!

3 hours ago, Suzanne said:

still not a real lesbian pose 😋

Yeah and I know how you feel about that. Most poses are directed towards futa.

Well at least you can still enjoy the wonderful single poses and clothes you are getting each patch since Lisa only knows one gender. Probably that's futa.

But atleast you share the same pool in clothing and single poses. Lucky you :) While we guys get a pair of pants once a year. And single poses almost none. 

This retard treatment towards the playerbase is really ridiculous. Probably a balance would be there if the devs would be professional about it, and not add only what their own personal kink dictates, dismissing where the game is lacking content.

I still think the male gender should be free to play because subscription is meant to support CONTENT. and fairly distributed. Or put a warning at the character creation "Dear players, for premium content and updates please create a futa. thank you for understanding"

Edited by Tsela

Ok Soo... The new patch is here. A some new MF/TF poses (not surprised but still a bit annoyed that there is no real FF pose). A sexy latex catsuit that i really like, exept that it's put into the stockings layer so when we have sex the catsuit is torn (it's silly, it's latex !)

The foot sucking pose: It could be better as it's not really a sucking foot pose as the toes don't move into the mouth. But it's at least one pose i can do with my wife.

The great surprise is the add of one new iddle and 11 new dances some are weird (ex the gangnam style dance) so i'll say, good work to devs. Now give some clothes to Tsela or he will do a heart attack :D (anyway, men really need clothes, especially socks maybe)

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Now give some clothes to Tsela or he will do a heart attack :D (anyway, men really need clothes, especially socks maybe)

The socks was a joke but we do need like 100 more pieces. 

Well I get grumpy sometimes since each patch feels like an insult realy for male players. well those male players who run around as futas, they are happy but it's not only them playing around here.

So let's put the futas aside for a while there is a lot of stuff anyway for them.

And work on LESBIAN poses, and for crying out loud, on male clothes and single poses. Lots, to balance it a bit 

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Well I get grumpy sometimes since each patch feels like an insult realy for male players. well those male players who run around as futas, they are happy but it's not only them playing around here.

So let's put the futas aside for a while there is a lot of stuff anyway for them.

And work on LESBIAN poses, and for crying out loud, on male clothes and single poses. Lots, to balance it a bit 

We women do like our men to look nice too.

17 minutes ago, Tsela said:

The only thing I need is a longcoat and Robert Smith/Peter Murphy haircut for the 80-ties. Not a hard thing to do. ;)

Then I can finally delete my avis, start form scratch and be happy while playing my favorite character.

I hope to play it before my sub runs out.

12 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:

I do have to say, im not sure if its the makeup or what, the female avis in terms of face, etc look so much better now in my view. They have did a fine job over the past few updates or whatever 

I think it was always this way. At least it was like this when I just joined in the end of 2018. Male avis' faces in 3dxchat look too much like a plastic dolls' ones. Or like some soulless robot. I know that it's just a 3d model, but for some reason female avis' faces look much more, not only beautiful and sexy, but much more alive. They have some emotions in their facial expressions, at least in some idles/poses, while male ones look like a dead fish. But I think that just to add a beard or couple of new faces would not solve a problem. It needs some global solutions, like working on idle poses, facial expressions and stuff. But new faces too.

5 hours ago, AdriKitty said:

So this patch is 10/10 for me. Thank you so much for the latex and idle poses. Also the titty fucking pose was a notable addition. New hairstyles are great!

I really got no complains for this one whatsoever, you did great - all of you.

I think that male clothing should be the next issue addressed with the upcoming patches. Best of luck making the next content!

I completely agree. There have been more patches recently adding female stuff but hardly anything for us men. And dont go back to 70s 80s style clothing. There are a lot of good style clothing in that this generation has to offer.