3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

19 minutes ago, Tsela said:

haha self delusional are you...

I am not. 

20 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I'm not lying and you know it.

I don`t really know. Maybe your are that newbie who has lack of information. Or you are just lying now after getting known facts. Don`t try to put words in my mouth. It is always about to fail. If you don`t have their discord, you can`t check polls, is your problem only. There are polls. Result is in the game.

23 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Let THEM answer it, don't present your GUESSES as facts :) you don't know more than I do about what they are doing back there

It is you present strange guesses as facts. I give facts. Register in the discord and look at it.

If I were them, I wouldn't really answer you. There is too much whining and garbage by you and nothing constructiveness in your words. 90% of your words are not readable. 

You sounds like - "I want, they are bad, everything is crap, i know the truth, i want something I don`t know, but I want.." and so on. Your words ain`t readable while you're whining, because it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. There are many people bring their ideas in a good constructive way. You could learn something from them.

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

I'm not lying and you know it. I also told you about the polls and everything. You can be some sort of diehard fan who will always wave some sort of a flag with the name Gizmo on it. But I prefer to applaud results instead of coming up with excuses for them, like you do :)

Let THEM answer it, don't present your GUESSES as facts :) you don't know more than I do about what they are doing back there

You don't need to be diehard fan to notice that they're releasing fairly frequent updates since months, adding much appreciated and requested content. If something doesn't please your tastes simply wait for more updates. If you would be at least a little bit interested about new updates you'd go and ask them directly on what they're working at the moment and about entire roadmap for this year (because it exists, no matter how much you'll lie yourself). It isn't impossible. Actually you have multiple ways to contact devs directly. Things teased long time ago are also still in the works, including skyboxes you mentioned earlier. Everything has it's own priority on the list while some features are more complicated to prepare than others (like advanced hairstyles edition).

You want to know why they're not answering here? Because of toxic people like You. If you would ever ask them in a human, non-agressive way, perhaps you'd get some answers. It's nice that they don't bother about forum unless in crisis situation like server down because they can do their job in peace, not reading tons of useless spam from agressive, unpleased persons.

They're not obligated to bring any kind of updates. In the price they have to provide full access to the game and working server. So stop being demanding and learn how to be patient. Or leave this community, nobody keeps you here on the leash.

8 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

You don't need to be diehard fan to notice that they're releasing fairly frequent updates since months, adding much appreciated and requested content. If something doesn't please your tastes simply wait for more updates. If you would be at least a little bit interested about new updates you'd go and ask them directly on what they're working at the moment and about entire roadmap for this year (because it exists, no matter how much you'll lie yourself). It isn't impossible. Actually you have multiple ways to contact devs directly. Things teased long time ago are also still in the works, including skyboxes you mentioned earlier. Everything has it's own priority on the list while some features are more complicated to prepare than others (like advanced hairstyles edition).

You want to know why they're not answering here? Because of toxic people like You. If you would ever ask them in a human, non-agressive way, perhaps you'd get some answers. It's nice that they don't bother about forum unless in crisis situation like server down because they can do their job in peace, not reading tons of useless spam from agressive, unpleased persons.

They're not obligated to bring any kind of updates. In the price they have to provide full access to the game and working server. So stop being demanding and learn how to be patient. Or leave this community, nobody keeps you here on the leash.

If game owners have this kind of " if you're not happy, go away" attitude towards their customers, they would go bankrupt in 6 months.

They are not obliged to bring updates? Updates are the only thing keeping games alive. Nobody wants to pay for the same stuff for years.

And yes, we have more regular updates. And yes, everyone has the right to demand more. More pressure you apply to devs, more updates will come.

Basic things.

33 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

I agree with you about everything expect this part: "They're not obligated to bring any kind of updates. In the price they have to provide full access to the game and working server." I mean... Yes, you are right, if we talk about ToS and law and stuff – devs really do not have such an obligations, it's true. But the fact is – game would die/almost die in a year or two without updates. Most people need some novelty from time to time to keep being hooked and interested in project (and we actually having it with regular updates now). That's why almost any actual mmo regularly releases some updates. So it's kind of natural that people expect updates. Of course better not do it in a toxic and offensive ways and not attack devs like Tsela does.

20 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

More pressure you apply to devs, more updates will come.

Nope, it's not that easy. Pressure can work both ways – stimulate to work harder or do the opposite and ruin the desire to do anything at all. Depends on situation and person. 

Edited by Xizl

What two way pressure? Every company who sells products is pressured by customers every day. Custumer's needs are their main priority.

Do you think this game would be alive without updates? If they decide no to do anything at all than it means they abandoned this game.

Seems to me they decided not to abandon it, and the more they listen to customers, the better it will be for them and all of us.

5 hours ago, Xizl said:

Nope, it's not that easy. Pressure can work both ways – stimulate to work harder or do the opposite and ruin the desire to do anything at all. Depends on situation and person. 

Some developers finished their game business because of it. Many of them in "steam". Some part of developers don`t have this "financial interest". They like to create games. Money is a secondary thing to them. 

2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Sure. They feed themselves by staring at the sun.

Sure. Developer has only two options – keep their current project or has no job at all.

Of course developer can't abandon/sell project that does not give them satisfaction anymore and either go work as a salary man or start a new project. It's impossible. Of course developer can't have more than one project at the same time (tho I hope it's not the case). Only two options – keep the current one or feed themselves by staring at the sun. Bravo.

👏

I really don't know what your point is.

Yes, devs can sell the game. Yes, they can have more projects.

Considering that this game is basically the only project that has a steady income for the company, I'll say this is the crucial project to them and it's in their financial interest to develop it properly and keeping customers happy. You disagree?

I was only commenting the post " if you don't like it, leave" directed to Tsela by one angry player. Nothing else.

I'll leave the topic to Ex. so the guy can vent out. ;)

Dear dev team, @Gizmo @Lisa !
I really don’t understand this updates things... how do you decide what will be made and what will not? Do you read the posts on the forum or put you out some polls? I think this is unlikely or can rarely happen ...

Why do I think so? Because if it weren’t so, you wouldn’t put the development energies into what a smal part of the players want! Why is this important? Because if more players are happy, more people will pay you ... and the majority will like the game more and more ... it's a win-win situation!

You did votes (polls) on the discord, yet you don’t try to gauge what the vast majority should need! My feeling is unfortunately that you don’t even read the many pages of forum posts about needs of the players (customers) to! The former is the easier method, the latter is more difficult, but they would bring the same result!
Of course, players are happy with all the updates because it’s better than having nothing, but it doesn’t matter at all what you give us! It would be better for you too if we were more enthusiastic about your game!

PLEASE, get to know the needs of your customers!

Good example of updates (needs):
- Boobjob (very popular request)
- Cool haircut

Bad example of updates:
- feet sucking.... "i dont know what" pose
- Latex dress ( ist cool..
was there really no other piece of clothing that people would have asked for better?)

Popular requests:
-
Older clothes should be colorable, even in details! (If you make just few chlotes, and we dont have chlotes-editor, at least players' talent will diversify them)
- Piercings, and more jewelry (collars is NOT jewelry..........)

- More Hats (we have so less option in that... good example is the cowboy's hat - popular request)
- More treesome poses... (maybe foursome pose - FFMM-FMMM-MFFF)
- Walking together option, dance together - dance moves, more pole dance option (!!!) - or lap dance by chairs

Why am I writing this down for you? Because I want to more enjoy the game, what I love so much, just like many of my peers in the game! Please listen to us and listen to our requests!

AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING:
Please always post the date of the next update!
Getting excited about us is exciting in the short run, annoying and so 
maddening in the long run ... especially if we rarely get an update!!!!!!!!! Thank you to read my post!

1 hour ago, Angelqueen said:

Because if it weren’t so, you wouldn’t put the development energies into what a smal part of the players want! Why is this important?

Because "small part of the players" are also paying customers. And because it's not really a small part. Futa/shemale/transgender – huge part of the community. BDSM folks – also a good amount of people. 

Because if more players are happy, more people will pay you ... and the majority will like the game more and more ...

Are you so sure about it? Majority of the players maybe not fully satisfied (like any other group of players), but they mostly satisfied enough to keep their subs going. And as long as the subs keep going – devs getting money, no matter if person happily praising them or bitching. If devs would follow such an approach to the game (satisfy only the needs of majority) from the start of the game we would have 0 BDSM poses, 0 gay poses, no futa/TG option. I doubt it would make game popular. If you think that such a buisness strategy is effective then tell me why do all/almost all games of the same genre (adult/sex MMO) have BDSM content to some extent? Why do almost all or even all of them has gay/lesbian content? Why do most of them has TG/futa content? Did you really researched the market of adult games to really have any valuable opinion about how such a game should be managed? At least checking a few competitor projects? Do you think that you are more educated in this area of buisness than all people managing these games? And if devs doing things so wrong – then why the player base of 3dxchat is rising? I started this game in the end of 2018. In the begining 2020 (even before the quarantine) average online I am seeing in the game is like 1.5 times bigger than it used to be.

Bad example of updates:
- feet sucking....

Lol it's not even a devs' work. It was made by Takisa. I don't agree that it's bad, btw.

Latex dress ( ist cool.. was there really no other piece of clothing that people would have asked for better?)

Maybe Lisa just felt inspiration to make it. It's damn sexy and people seems to love it. Including the "vast majority".

- Piercings, and more jewelry (collars is NOT jewelry..........)
- More Hats (we have so less option in that... good example is the cowboy's hat - popular request)

7HIs4kEsV1VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

So when it's about something YOU want – majority of votes is not that important, huh? Hats are LEAST desirable option, if we talk about women clothes. 

Please listen to us and listen to our requests!

They do. Listening to our requests does not mean fulfilling all or even majority of them. It means taking them in consideration and fullfilling the ones that they see fitting in their conception of good/sucessful game. Or just the ones they like. This possible too, lol. Plus, neither me or you – we both have no idea about technical aspects of the game aside of knowing that it was made on Unity. Some more advance requests like walking together option, which is indeed would be very nice, – we don't know if they can actually implement it in the game and how much work would it take. I don't say that asking for this stuff is wrong – there is nothing wrong about asking. But expecting it can easily lead to ruined expectations.

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Because "small part of the players" are also paying customers. And because it's not really a small part. Futa/shemale/transgender – huge part of the community. BDSM folks – also a good amount of people. 

Are you so sure about it? Majority of the players maybe not fully satisfied (like any other group of players), but they mostly satisfied enough to keep their subs going. And as long as the subs keep going – devs getting money, no matter if person happily praising them or bitching. If devs would follow such an approach to the game (satisfy only the needs of majority) from the start of the game we would have 0 BDSM poses, 0 gay poses, no futa/TG option. I doubt it would make game popular. If you think that such a buisness strategy is effective then tell me why do all/almost all games of the same genre (adult/sex MMO) have BDSM content to some extent? Why do almost all or even all of them has gay/lesbian content? Why do most of them has TG/futa content? Did you really researched the market of adult games to really have any valuable opinion about how such a game should be managed? At least checking a few competitor projects? Do you think that you are more educated in this area of buisness than all people managing these games? And if devs doing things so wrong – then why the player base of 3dxchat is rising? I started this game in the end of 2018. In the begining 2020 (even before the quarantine) average online I am seeing in the game is like 1.5 times bigger than it used to be.

Lol it's not even a devs' work. It was made by Takisa. I don't agree that it's bad, btw.

Maybe Lisa just felt inspiration to make it. It's damn sexy and people seems to love it. Including the "vast majority".

7HIs4kEsV1VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

So when it's about something YOU want – majority of votes is not that important, huh? Hats are LEAST desirable option, if we talk about women clothes. 

They do. Listening to our requests does not mean fulfilling all or even majority of them. It means taking them in consideration and fullfilling the ones that they see fitting in their conception of good/sucessful game. Or just the ones they like. This possible too, lol. Plus, neither me or you – we both have no idea about technical aspects of the game aside of knowing that it was made on Unity. Some more advance requests like walking together option, which is indeed would be very nice, – we don't know if they can actually implement it in the game and how much work would it take. I don't say that asking for this stuff is wrong – there is nothing wrong about asking. But expecting it can easily lead to ruined expectations.

O.o
Really?
You can have a great mood for arguing with me, but understanding the essence of not, what I wanted to say ... maybe that’s why there’s so much
discontent in the game, because they also protected when not need at all!
And you know what? The majority is not the so-voiced BDSM community ... or the Futa community, or the "I don't know what" community.. they are common people who like sex and like playing games, feel something special, love live in another world.. that's it.. no more!
Of course, these communities matter to everyone, including me to, but if all of a sudden now everyone who isn’t one of them is deleted the account, the game would be over.
Of course, this is a theoretical proposition, but I would be very happy if the development was not determined by individual needs and sudden ideas ...

As for the votes: there is also a difference between two dresses, or two shoes type... so it doesn't matter if the players get this or that! But the vote was not nuanced, how would the developers know the needs? If you look at it, for example, collars got fewer votes than jewelry ;)

3 minutes ago, AdriKitty said:

Does anyone know when it should land? I can't wait to be FINALLY able to wear the latex catsuit. Mnngghh

giphy.gif

Wish they would make a full body option too. Without clevage I mean. I still love it with cleavage, just full body would be even sexier in my opinion.