3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

devs who can`t satisfy requests from their customers will suck twice. 

Well you said it :)

My point exactly.

There were requests for: Many things far more often than about a new futa pose. You can check the forums if you don't believe me.

Minigames? New couple dance? Clothing editor? Means to upload custom textures for teh builder? We can name so many things that were requested.

And also many things that the devs themselves promised and never did.

So yeah, no matter what crap we throw in, "somebody" might have requested it. But we can look around what were the popular demands? "I wanna cum on my own face"? Can't find that one :)))

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Well you said it :)

My point exactly.

There were requests for: Many things far more often than about a new futa pose. You can check the forums if you don't believe me.

Minigames? New couple dance? Clothing editor? Means to upload custom textures for teh builder? We can name so many things that were requested.

And also many things that the devs themselves promised and never did.

So yeah, no matter what crap we throw in, "somebody" might have requested it. But we can look around what were the popular demands? "I wanna cum on my own face"? Can't find that one :)))

Forgot about mini games :) Creating any editor can take more than 2 years. They were planing. 

What I said? Two devs in the team. Are you able to get it?

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Forgot about mini games :) Creating any editor can take more than 2 years. They were planing. 

What I said? Two devs in the team. Are you able to get it?

Yeah and also I get it that no matter what we talk about here they are never transparent by any means about what they are actualy doing, if they are doing anything at all there. 

And the second thing: Not my problem if they are just two. Can't handle the work? Hire more people. But do some actual work. Is the customer responsible for the lack of staff? Nope. We want actual results.

12 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Yeah and also I get it that no matter what we talk about here they are never transparent by any means about what they are actualy doing, if they are doing anything at all there. 

And the second thing: Not my problem if they are just two. Can't handle the work? Hire more people. But do some actual work. Is the customer responsible for the lack of staff? Nope. We want actual results.

1. They are listen us. Fact.

2. I thought as you some time ago. But they are still the small team which is trying to do everything they can. Do as I. End you sub till they will give the content you like.

11 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

That's a guess. God does too. As long as you are a believer, that he indeed does :)

Well anyhow, the talk before was about that boring Transgender argument they keep bringing up and gender politics while I couldn't care less about all that. I simply criticised a pose that is ridiculous for our female players, while they most often are lacking the lesbian poses they rightfully ask for. And when I saw that, I just felt that is a slap in their face, but what do I know, right?

Well anyhow this is the "Upcoming Updates" thread. And we are talking about... Upcoming updates. Praising or criticising things we like or dislike.

So people shouldn't take this personal, and yap about their silly gender politics.

Nor should the dev team be defended if they are silent themselves about the progression of the "work" they are doing. It's them who should give regular updates about work in progress. You guess is just a guess. Just as good as mine until they are not telling us. And I'm guessing that they aren't working even on 10% they promised they would. 

But hey. It's a guess. 

Edited by Tsela

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

The dick girls is simply a pervy kink, has nothing to do with anything else.

There are a lot of people for who it's just a kink and nothing more, I did not refuse it in my last post by any means. And btw, these people same paying customers like you are.

But there are actually a lot of transgenders in 3dxchat. 

And there is no need to attack people with your agression and toxic remarks.

You ARE transphobic. It's obvious from your posts. Your comparing transgenders with people with three legs, "The dick girls is simply a pervy kink, has nothing to do with anything else", "ridiculous gender politics", "dickgirl-boob boy thing".

And just for you to know - I am actually share your opinion that separating tgirls/futa and regular females into two different genders is a good idea. And I would love if devs would share that opinion too. But we have what we have. And you for some reason see it as a good reason to spill your poison.

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

Not my problem if they are just two. Can't handle the work? Hire more people.

Well, actually it is your problem. The less people in team they have – the less content you have. If it would not be a problem for you – you would not be bitching here. 

Btw, no one promised you or me that game will develop in the way you or me wish it to develop. If you are so unsatisfied – you always can stop paying your monthly fee and leave the game. And if you using yearly/half-yearly subscription – it's actually YOUR problem, no one forced you to do so, right?

And you may say that it will become devs problems if they will start to lose customers – and that's true, but so far there is only more and more players in 3dxchat. Most of the people who bitching on forum so much will anyway pay again and get back into the game lol. If it would be easy for them to just leave the game – they would not be bitching so much in the first place, they would just leave. 

I am not happy with many things in 3dxchat myself, but I admit that 3dxchat has the best offer (to my likings) in adult-mmo genre and in general I like this game quite a lot, even if I dislike some aspects of it. Or I would not play it and pay for it.

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

That's a guess.

No, it's not a guess.

That's just my example. Actually I've seen several times devs adding stuff players were asking for, but it will be hard to find throught the thousands of posts and I am not ready to waste so much time on it.

11 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This. An extra option. Check old forums. It is not important how many genders here is. People are asking and devs do what they can.

Not totally true. Peoples asked for a third gender (meant a transexual avatar). Instead devs just added the strapon/penis option. This is not what i call give peoples what they asked :)

11 hours ago, Tsela said:

...but I understand why FEMALES are frustrtated because there are fewer genuine lesbian poses for example because apparently devs favor the magical cock.

Not totally true either. Devs don't favor the "magical cock", they favor hetero couple and give some conversions with the "magical cock" to women, leaving lesbian couples on the border of the road.

Oh for heaven sake!! It's a new pose! Use if it you like it and don't if you don't!  The only gender anyone needs to worry about it THEIR OWN! Other than that keep ya nose on ya own face!  I watch everyone for years crying and screaming ... give us more! we want more! .... they roll out new things on a constant basis and everyone cries even worse.  I swear sometimes people don't really want to be happy they just want to find things to cry about. 

6 hours ago, Xizl said:

You ARE transphobic. It's obvious from your posts. Your comparing transgenders with people with three legs, "The dick girls is simply a pervy kink, has nothing to do with anything else", "ridiculous gender politics", "dickgirl-boob boy thing".

No I'm not any sort of "phobic" Phobia means fear. I have no fear of any guys who wanna be women for one reason or another. And you know well, that this discussion is about poses in a game, and your gender politics mixup has nothing to do with it. Take your political rant somewhere else. We talk about a game here. And yes those are females with dicks in THIS game. meaning dick girls. So There is no third gender as we concluded, there is no such thing in the character creation. It's totally fine if they would create some third gender to put some bleeding heart there to rest, but there is no such thing. Only some pervy kink where females can grow a dick if they chose. and most real females (not pretenders) don't chose that. And they are kind of pushed back with the idea that the poses created there are for our female players who I respect and care about.

PS. Yeah I compared transgenders with people with 3 legs, to  show you that I can put in the discussion just as many unrelated stuff about people's conditions as you can with your transgender rant.

I swear I can almost hear a bearded guy yelling: 

THIS! 

IS!

TRANSGENDAAAAAAAAAAA!

Nothing to do with anything dude. ..or miss. Or whatever.

Edited by Tsela

11 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

That is a fact. They added poses I and people requested and not only.

People requested everything you can think of. It doesn't mean they listened. they basically can add some small bread crumbs and trash, somebody surely requested it. Although I'm still not sure about the cumming on your own face. Where was that requested?

Btw. Most requested poses were made by ambitious people like @Manyasha and @Redji Certainly. They did a better job than the actual devs did in years. We saw modders doing a far better job too. Sad but true. People working for free like those modders were, many times did a far more substantial improvement to the game than those who do it for the cash. Those people LISTENED. Unlike our dear beloved dev team.

So what can you say when those who work for free in their spare time do a better job most often?

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Not totally true. Peoples asked for a third gender (meant a transexual avatar). Instead devs just added the strapon/penis option. This is not what i call give peoples what they asked :)

Okay, it seems you remember about it better. No one can do everything what people asked. They do what they can to do.

Looks like they can`t do this. ^_^

1 hour ago, Ross The TboR said:

between you and the other one, not sure who is less self aware. if you ask for something in forums and then a year and a half later they add it..... They didnt add it because you asked for it, it was because you folks ask for EVERYTHING so its kind of hard to make something and it not to have been asked for in the last 8 years at some point. 

No need to thank me, your continued education is thanks enough. 

Try to educate yourself sometimes. They have been added it in the next patch after people request. Not after a year or two. Just to educate you a little: they added this because people ask and because they found that thing cool to add(and because they were able to create it). Go relax, troll lol

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Okay, it seems you remember about it better. No one can do everything what people asked. They do what they can to do.

Looks like they can`t do this. ^_^

They do what they do. It has nothing to do what people are asking for really. Nothing.

Look they even made polls to pretend they listen :))

THEY made a poll asking which skybox we want. The Cloudy or the Space one. People voted for space, the large majority. and the DEVS asked this. WHere is it? GIzmo is drawing the planets right now by hand?

THEY made a poll asking about Xgold transferrability. I don't care much about that but it's them asking. It was voted. Where is it?

THEY made a poll if we want pose editor ages ago. Where is it?

THEY made a poll about body hair for men. it was voted. Where is it?

NOTHING you request matters even in their own polls :) stop thinking that it does, or anybody listens. They slap on their own butt probably for a half hour each month and squeeze out something, or upload some poses made by others.

People can request anything and answer polls all they want :) They can jerk off in their own face. Obviously. Nice message there with that pose

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

They do what they do. It has nothing to do what people are asking for really. Nothing.

You are wrong. They added this in the next patch. Any thoughts? It wasn`t a discord voting or any of illusory stuff you were mentioned. And this is just my example. I have more. But I don`t have any need or wish to post it. Use searching✔️. I've offered you a better way, but you're standing on something that will never help you. Take a grip.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You are wrong. They added this in the next patch. Any thoughts? It wasn`t a discord voting or any of illusory stuff you were mentioned. And this is just my example. I have more. But I don`t have any need or wish to post it. Use searching✔️. I've offered you a better way, but you're standing on something that will never help you. Take a grip.

Haha yeah as I told you. They even made bunch of polls. Anything really happens from those polls? 

Providing us a place on the forums where we can dump our crappy ideas doesn't mean they actualy listen :))

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Haha yeah as I told you. They even made bunch of polls. Anything really happens from those polls? 

Providing us a place on the forums where we can dump our crappy ideas doesn't mean they actualy listen :))

If they didn't listen, they wouldn't have done what they've already done. Open your eyes already. I gave you a proof lol They gave a like and did it. And there are lots of examples. Noob :lol: Read forums.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

If they didn't listen, they wouldn't have done what they've already done. Open your eyes already. I gave you a proof lol They gave a like and did it. And there are lots of examples. Noob :lol: Read forums.

I swear you don't read around :0 We already talked about this and it was said not only by me.

No matter what silly crap they add somebody "might have" requested it. Although I can't find where was the self facial pose requested but hey. It's difficult for even them to drop any trash out here that has not been asked by somebody at some point.

However, most of the things that were overwhelmingly requested and they even made a poll about it THEMSELVES were never made :)

I gave you quite a number of examples. But you realy think they made something because you or someone requested it? dream on :)) they throw in some garbage, and hopefully someone needed it. Sometimes they did, sometimes they never asked for it

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you guys normally find info on upcoming stuff? The topics I see on here regarding new stuff don't seem to be have been active for a while, with the exception of this one. Is it just the 3dx social media?

1 hour ago, Nemira said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you guys normally find info on upcoming stuff? The topics I see on here regarding new stuff don't seem to be have been active for a while, with the exception of this one. Is it just the 3dx social media?

under the login and password there are buttons "discord, tweeter, instagram and etc."

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

I swear you don't read around

I read correctly. I can`t say the same thing about you.

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

No matter what silly crap they add somebody "might have" requested it.

It is you ask for a silly crap. Really. What did you ask? Oldfart pants? phah

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

However, most of the things that were overwhelmingly requested and they even made a poll about it THEMSELVES were never made :)

Don`t lie. They did and they do. Look at votes in discord. Do this slowly. Think twice next time before you talk about things you have no idea about.

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

I gave you quite a number of examples. But you realy think they made something because you or someone requested it? dream on :)) they throw in some garbage, and hopefully someone needed it. Sometimes they did, sometimes they never asked for it

I didn't say a word that they do this for user requests only. Like most developers, they follow their plans and add things (from players requests) that they found appropriate for the game. If many people really ask loudly, they do what people ask if they can to do this and If the requests don't break any rules which they should follow.

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I read correctly. I can`t say the same thing about you.

It is you ask for a silly crap. Really. What did you ask? Oldfart pants? phah

Don`t lie. They did and they do. Look at votes in discord. Do this slowly. Think twice next time before you talk about things you have no idea about.

I didn't say a word that they do this for user requests only. Like most developers, they follow their plans and add things (from players requests) that they found appropriate for the game. If many people really ask loudly, they do what people ask if they can to do this and If the requests don't break any rules which they should follow.

haha self delusional are you... Can't blame you, if you try to find excuses for somebody who you don't know anything about, and see things that aren't there :)

I'm not lying and you know it. I also told you about the polls and everything. You can be some sort of diehard fan who will always wave some sort of a flag with the name Gizmo on it. But I prefer to applaud results instead of coming up with excuses for them, like you do :)

Let THEM answer it, don't present your GUESSES as facts :) you don't know more than I do about what they are doing back there

Edited by Tsela