3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

7 hours ago, Nixxx said:

Ive wonder for a few years now, why we cant add the beach vollyball to our rooms, and why arent there more games like that? @Gizmo & @Lisa

I really think it could be fun with some mini games to waste some time on.

poker, roulette, bartender animaton, and drinks maybe....something to waste your xgold on.

Short Answer: Nope

7 hours ago, Nixxx said:

and why not more sports poses....that was fun...I know alot of peeps laught alot at it :)

Long Answer No & No.

That is all.:p

3 hours ago, IKushiel said:

something we dont need: more dances.

somethign we do need: more clothing and for god sake: crawling and chains / cuffs

What kind of single poses you want more for men? i surely dont need 20 masturbation poses Oo. the focus on females is somewhat fine imo as they are supposed to be the eye candy *shrugs

It's about self expression, same for male or female. 

I can tell you the same. If you are such a moron and the only thing you can think of is a masturbation pose.  Females also don't need 20 more single poses. They have more than enough. they don't even need clothes, if we go by your logic. We only need them naked, right? So much for your silly "eye candy" logic. So allow me to talk about what we need and what we don't need, mkay? I know that I need just as many options in a subscription based game like the other gender. (Or the dudes who bounce around with their futa avis, and bowling ball boobs, maybe such as yourself)

Edited by Tsela

34 minutes ago, Tsela said:

(Or the dudes who bounce around with their futa avis, and bowling ball boobs, maybe such as yourself)

Or the dudes who bounce around with their girl avis, and bowling balls boobs. You are very naive if you think that boys playing girls is some futa exclusive.

26 minutes ago, Skylana said:

Or the dudes who bounce around with their girl avis, and bowling balls boobs. You are very naive if you think that boys playing girls is some futa exclusive.

well there might be full lesbian pretenders too... but the point is, that the developed content is one sided for the most part

ush... no need to go full agression mode mate. im satisfied with the male content more or less, sure there is always something that could be better but id rather see bdsm content than more dances or single poses for males lol. and no eye candy doesnt mean naked solely :P and no i dont play as futa ^^

People in online game roleplaying and doing some stuff that they maybe even don't doing irl, having online friends and spouses to who they are not married in real, and even have bodies not like their rl's one. Imagine my shock!

And I thought that this game is about creating avi as close as possible to your real body, better if you call it with your real name, and then using the game as a dating site, asking people for their skype. You know like... all other online games. 

Some people are never satisfied.

I like the new dances.....even the silly "Twist " one......in fact I would like to see even more "Period Dances" like the Charleston and maybe the Can-Can would be fun too  :)

Thank you for all you do here Gizmo and Lisa and the rest of the devs.

Well it's sorta hypocritical for the one who gets a lot more, to tell those who get a lot less, that they are never satisfied... Well of course "some" people are not satisfied with that..

Edited by Tsela

It's good to see active development, but it makes you wonder why clothing and skins for the Avi, along with simpler things like the addition of more textures in the World Editor and props aren't forth coming. WE could use a couple hundred textures if user uploaded textures arn't in the plans. However, the ability to apply your own textures would be a game changer.

I though Alivia's dress mesh looked pretty good. I am wondering why it didn't pass quality control, but the garbage bag dress did and the excessive shirt folds in the back of the male cop shirt did - which imo are totally fake looking because of how symmetrical and extreme they are. I'm not implying it's bad enough it renders the outfit unusable, but simply what looks good is very subjective and anything can be picked apart for flaws.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, THX said:

It's good to see active development, but it makes you wonder why clothing and skins for the Avi, along with simpler things like the addition of more textures in the World Editor and props aren't forth coming. WE could use a couple hundred textures if user uploaded textures arn't in the plans. However, the ability to apply your own textures would be a game changer.

I though Alivia's dress mesh looked pretty good. I am wondering why it didn't pass quality control, but the garbage bag dress did and the excessive shirt folds in the back of the male cop shirt did - which imo are totally fake looking because of how symmetrical and extreme they are. I'm not implying it's bad enough it renders the outfit unusable, but simply what looks good is very subjective and anything can be picked apart for flaws.

hey needed few corrections ..thing is now im kinda busy with some other stuff and when i finish ill get back to clothes again :) 

but i have some projects to animate for my school and lots of room to build so leaves 0 time to make clothes this specific time ;) 

Well, I really do not want to be the party pooper. And though I really enjoy the new content as most of you might, I would be able to celebrate this  so much more, if people would not still run into walls or vanish out of eyesight.

This bug really sucks so hard! If there is a way to get rid of that, please do so. More content is really welcome but moreover the basics should run flawless.

Thank you!

Besides, this gangam style made me laugh so hard. It is aweome. If, like Ex said, the loop would be smooth it would be awesome to see it in game.

Edited by Pandorra

6 hours ago, THX said:

Because the mesh of Alivia's dress is different from the mesh that is needed for the game. The grid for the game and just 3D renderings are different 😃 For the game you need more control  Vertex and edits. For 3D rendering, you just need a smooth mesh (which is easier but not compatable to game).

Edited by Takisa

7 minutes ago, Takisa said:

Because the mesh of Alivia's dress is different from the mesh that is needed for the game. The grid for the game and just 3D renderings are different 😃 For the game you need more control  Vertex and edits. For 3D rendering, you just need a smooth mesh (which is easier but not compatable to game).

Oh, TY.

Nothing is better than clear and factual information.

3D modeling is the process of creating geometric representations of objects (or models) using computer software that can accurately describe every surface and detail of an object in all three dimensions. 3D rendering is simply the creation of realistic 2D images of modeled 3D objects.

By 3D rendering, I mean static images, not game models, those models that make for art. By game I mean those models that will be further animated.

p.s. If you do not like my English, you can edit it as needed, I do not mind.

1 hour ago, Takisa said:

By 3D rendering, I mean static images, not game models, those models that make for art. By game I mean those models that will be further animated.

p.s. If you do not like my English, you can edit it as needed, I do not mind.

There are no problems with your English. You said:

1 hour ago, Takisa said:

Because the mesh of Alivia's dress is different from the mesh that is needed for the game. The grid for the game and just 3D renderings are different

I didn`t get it. Maybe it was a joke or kinda sarcasm. I saw her mesh. It is normal mesh which can be ported to 3ds max and then to 3dxchat.

Just for example:

Screenshot_10.png

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

17 hours ago, Takisa said:

your totaly wrong the proceedure to implement something in game is ...you make  a low polly version that then you bake the high polly version into it (normal maps etc etc )

give it to devs and devs do their stuff to implement in game ..the issue with one of my dresses was the folds ^^ that when i finish my animation projects for my exams in school  ill get back to it :) 

The reason we bake maps from a high polly to a low polly is for render times (free renders time if i may say so ) 

you have a low polly dress look like a high polly dress  ...why ? cause you have baked the high polly maps to the low polly so you have good game ender times and ofcourse the mesh look like a high quality mesh cause it has the maps ..bake is something used in everygame for performance ^^

16 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There are no problems with your English. You said:

I didn`t get it. Maybe it was a joke or kinda sarcasm. I saw her mesh. It is normal mesh which can be ported to 3ds max and then to 3dxchat.

Just for example:

Screenshot_10.png

ofc its normal mesh ..tho the one u posted isnt the dress we talk about and its far from finished :) and its the low polly version if you check the collection :) all 6 clothes i had started  need folds then bake maps and textures to be ready  :)  that dress needed more folds (sculpting) 

anyways in 3 weeks i have my examps to deliver race running animation lol then ill have time to finish the 5 clothes i had started :) 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, THX said:

Devs are devs they can impement anything they want :) Lets not forget im on my 1st year in 3D design/animation school and devs have wayyy more experience :) 

So in my only one year my knowlage is more limited vs DEvs :) that do this job manyyyyyy years but ill get there its a matter of time :) 

my 1st year in school is mostly theory and less real practical stuff second year will be not so boring hehe with more practical stuff to do and less theory ..you know how schools are lol ...slowwwww