3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Actually it was one of the best updates. Fast. Rich on content. Poses for all genders represented in the game in one or another form and sexual orientations. Including lesbians. Yeah, even without strapon. And surprise, for FF poses with penetration no one forced to use a cock. There are two strapons in the game.

CDvdeGTDAv8fSswqsWJVpIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.p

And game community in general seems to be pretty much happy with new update as well.
Just some forum dwellers ready to whine and rant about anything. And use another opportunity to throw out their transphobic shit and own insecurities on others.

Edited by Xizl

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

Poses for all genders represented...

CDvdeGTDAv8fSswqsWJVpIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.p

Well not everyone got the same amount of poses (again).

1st : hetero and transexual

2nd: women (but i doubt lesbians will use it as it's clearly oriented hetero)

3rd: hetero and transexual

4th: everyone (exept maybe gays, but can't check :D)

5th: men

6th: hetero and transexual

+ one seat for everyone

Result, lesbians have what ? oh great only one pose and one seat.

23 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Well not everyone got the same amount of poses (again).

1st : hetero and transexual

2nd: women (but i doubt lesbians will use it as it's clearly oriented hetero)

3rd: hetero and transexual

4th: everyone (exept maybe gays, but can't check :D)

5th: men

6th: hetero and transexual

+ one seat for everyone

Result, lesbians have what ? oh great only one pose and one seat.

You know real lesbians use strap-ons and toys too? I really hope you know. They don't just finger, lick and spit.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, Tsela said:

Well having a cock basically means you are a male. I don't agree with him on many things but cock means male. not female. Maybe some love to nurture these modern ideas about a guy having a dick is a female, but not everybody has to be part of that game, you like to have fantasies of. Especially since it has nothing to do with reality, only for calling him a "she" that doesn't change a damn thing.

Hi there : ) Didn`t you know about an intersex in real life? I know one. She has a dick and a vagina and before to get her passport, she had to choose an official gender to include it in her passport. But having a dick didn`t make her a male. Rare thing, but it happens sometimes.

13 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Hi there : ) Didn`t you know about an intersex in real life? I know one. She has a dick and a vagina and before to get her passport, she had to choose an official gender to include it in her passport. But having a dick didn`t make her a male. Rare thing, but it happens sometimes.

Oh absolutely. It's a very rare thing indeed, and there are other cases too where there a different set of chromosomes are present in an individual,  like XXY, XYY or any sort of combination. It really happens rarely. And no, I don't know a person like that but I do know that it can happen. Naturally, we can talk about them as special cases as this isn't generally the case at the majority of people, it's not that we can speak about a community of intersex people here as the third gender. Genetic mutations also can make people have 3 legs, more toes, and so on. But saying, that people have 5 toes, is certainly not a discrimination against those ultra rare cases where some people have more on one leg.

Edited by Tsela

Ive wonder for a few years now, why we cant add the beach vollyball to our rooms, and why arent there more games like that? @Gizmo & @Lisa

I really think it could be fun with some mini games to waste some time on.

poker, roulette, bartender animaton, and drinks maybe....something to waste your xgold on.

48 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Looks like you don`t watch their discord.

fPt3Ayk6FC.gifuqVIuRqaLG.gifJC8MsfDXi4.gif

Yes I did and paid more attention to it apparently.

The single poses shown there are for women only again.

The dance poses probably will be for both.

I was talking about the single poses. Since it's not like women were lacking options how to sit on a darn chair, bed or sofa. But looks like when it comes to Lisa doing her job, she only knows one gender.

Same goes for pretty much everything else. Thank god for the likes of Redji and others who at least make an effort in their spare time....

Edited by Tsela

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

Yes I did and paid more attention to it apparently.

The single poses shown there are for women only again.

The dance poses probably will be for both.

I was talking about the single poses. Since it's not like women were lacking options how to sit on a darn chair, bed or sofa. But looks like when it comes to Lisa doing her job, she only knows one gender.

Same goes for pretty much everything else. Thank god for the likes of Redji and others who at least make an effort in their spare time....

You're welcome, but I think Lisa is doing a great job. It's just that some of the poses are, let's say, so specific ) and only suitable for girls ). If you mean Table, Pool, Sofa, from the discord), I can't even imagine a guy in such positions ). A guy needs to be animated differently, given the specifics of his body and attitude. So it's gonna happen sooner or later. )  

38 minutes ago, Redji said:

You're welcome, but I think Lisa is doing a great job. It's just that some of the poses are, let's say, so specific ) and only suitable for girls ). If you mean Table, Pool, Sofa, from the discord), I can't even imagine a guy in such positions ). A guy needs to be animated differently, given the specifics of his body and attitude. So it's gonna happen sooner or later. )  

I absolutely agree with you that the same poses are not suitable for guys, of course, but there are male specific poses to be done then which are VERY few in number. Of course we are not asking for the exact same poses, but the one sided development is really dissapointing if I compare the vast ammount of differences in number of options depending what gender you are, or play as. It's not like the male avi is free to play but surely many times feels like that. Like a trial very much reduced version of teh game. And for premium package, with vastly more options, we should create a female avi? It's just unprofessional and unfair.

Of course I am not asking for the female single poses. I'm asking for the male specific poses which don't exist, to fill that big void there.

It makes no sense not to create and focus a bit more on the parts where one side is lacking the content they are paying for, while they add more and more on the side which has 5 times more already. Just in single poses. Not to talk about anything else. So probably the focus should be on MALE AVI for a while

Edited by Tsela

Hey for those asking boobjob ...i found this pic/gif on twitter ..

The issue with make boobjob was the different sizes and how it will look if girl squeeze with her hands the boobs  etc ..

well this pose is the solution  so ppl like boobjob  to get one ..

personaly i dont realy like boobjob cause no fun for me lol  but ill post the pose since i found it 

in this boobjob pose boob size doesnt even matter so i guess 0 problems (girl stroking the male cock between her boobies simple as that )

be it small boobies or big boobies i guess 0 issue with this specific boob pose 

ill post also the twitter link so you can see the gif also

https://twitter.com/KaguraMNF/status/1247499845528682499

boobjob.png

something we dont need: more dances.

somethign we do need: more clothing and for god sake: crawling and chains / cuffs

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

It makes no sense not to create and focus a bit more on the parts where one side is lacking the content they are paying for, while they add more and more on the side which has 5 times more already. Just in single poses. Not to talk about anything else. So probably the focus should be on MALE AVI for a while

What kind of single poses you want more for men? i surely dont need 20 masturbation poses Oo. the focus on females is somewhat fine imo as they are supposed to be the eye candy *shrugs

Edited by IKushiel