3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

At least, lesbians have half the couple poses made for them (if we count the one where one of the girls hold the other). 3 new foreplay poses are a "not that bad" result (and no, none of the sex poses are FF or FFF). 

The new mask is not bad and the one who made it gave us the pricyest mask (15€/mask) from internet at least (even if it don't protect better than a mask we pay 0.15€ lol)

Edited by Leeloo

16 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

At least, lesbians have half the couple poses made for them (if we count the one where one of the girls hold the other). 3 new foreplay poses are a "not that bad" result (and no, none of the sex poses are FF or FFF). 

The new mask is not bad and the one who made it gave us the pricyest mask (15€/mask) from internet at least (even if it don't protect better than a mask we pay 0.15€ lol)

You are right. I bit underwhelming for lesbians...

But even so male gay poses are fewer in number. So probably lesbian poses still have a good variety as far as same sex poses go, and they are comparatively in a good spot.

Love the new update. Especially solo submissive poses. Thank you @Loruna! It's really going to boost my RP experience. And I am sure not only mine. 

And I am not trying to say that I don't like other poses! They are great too. But I was waiting for a long time for solo submissive poses, especially kneeling one. I am happy now ~

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

By the way. on the single pose with hands behind the head the male cock is nicely hanging. no more of that permanent erection. Can't that be applied just the same on iddle poses when walking/standing? Please?

I hope they will make it at least a little smaller in the soft state tho. It looks almost as big as hard one. 

17 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Thanks to Lisa, XCobraX, Takisa, CryBaby, Loruna and Redji for their awesome work ❤️👍

poster410.jpg?width=222&height=656

:lol:

4XdA3Z0.jpg

I love every pose.

Personally thanked also to whoever I was able to catch up with.

However, I don't know about that Wall/Single pose there. It looks very forced, like the person is about to be arrested and searched for drugs with his/her hand against teh wall. (somebody else called it a puking pose at the wall also) Doesn't look that attractive or erotic for me... Maybe a wall/single pose would look better the way they are leaned against it during the sex pose. 

Anyway, wonderful work. And thank you that this time it hasn't been forgotten that there are two genders in the game, not only one when making single poses.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Tsela

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

I love every pose.

Personally thanked also to whoever I was able to catch up with.

However, I don't know about that Wall/Single pose there. It looks very forced, like the person is about to be arrested and searched for drugs with his/her hand against teh wall. (somebody else called it a puking pose at the wall also) Doesn't look that attractive or erotic for me... Maybe a wall/single pose would look better the way they are leaned against it during the sex pose. 

Anyway, wonderful work. And thank you that this time it hasn't been forgotten that there are two genders in the game, not only one when making single poses.

Keep up the good work.

are bdsm positions.

unnamed.jpg

18 hours ago, Takisa said:

this is not possible due to different breast sizes

Those who wish to use the pose can adjust breast size for the time they wish to use the pose.  It's really not that difficult.  Devs can use a breast size that is applicable for the pose and we can adapt to it. OR the Devs can add a default so when in that pose the breast size auto sizes.

Edited by SusanLouisa

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

listen everyone the onl;y work arround for a boob job is ..how is the word lol ...let me call it boob rub (cock rubbing in the boobs ) 

so no matter the boob size the boob rub pose will work 

Listen you or listen everyone? And how will it look at different sizes?

This posture is complex from an aesthetic point of view, the problem with breast size is very large. When the pose is created, the distance between the palm and the surface of the breast is calculated in it, this distance will not change if you change the size of the breast, it will always be the same, and if it is badly calculated then when you make the breast on a max size your hands will fail in it, and if the mini then the hands will be in the air, because this the postures, where you need to squeeze or crush boobs is not worth waiting for,  they will not be very beautiful, the same problem with the penis, it will fall into maximum size  boobs that will not look very beautiful.

P.S Those who write that it's all easy to do, you can write Lisa and take part in creating poses, and you will do the right thing, not any nonsense)))))