3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

30 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I fear that there will be no FF version and if there is one i fear of how it will looks

hahaha how can a girl lift another girl not even xena 🀣

aside from jokes its a game ofc there can be a FF version even tho it wouldnt be very realistic except if girl is a olympic weight lifter hahaha

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

some kinds imagine they have brains.

other kinds imagine that brains are new boobs.

devs imagine the forum without any offtopic and without robT in any faces.

A good upcoming feature for the forums would be the ability of a topic starter, to delete nonsense posts made in their topic.Β 

Like taking out the trash, but more enjoyable.

22 hours ago, Tsela said:

YESS I specificaly came here, when I saw this pose, to ask the SAME question.

I REALLY hope for the ability to walk using this pose

Personally i doubt that you would be able to walk with this pose. It will probably be the same thing than the poses where both partners are holding each other watching the sunset.

13 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Personally i doubt that you would be able to walk with this pose. It will probably be the same thing than the poses where both partners are holding each other watching the sunset.

Yeah that's the feeling I get too. but seriously would be among the most epic additions to the game.

I also proposed as a suggestion a hand holding couple walk that can be used in all sort of RP scenarios, showing around places, or everything.

This would be also pretty much a type of couple walk and would enhance the experience a lot. I do think some sort of couple movement would be a great thing. And this pose would be a great opportunity to experiment with such a feature.

5 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

Agreed on a couple movement. THAT would probably be one the biggest best additions. I am not even sure if any other virtual world can do that?Β  Β But if they ever do Im so rooting for piggyback and Im going to bug to get carried around eeeeverywhere! lolΒ 

I remember a long time ago when I tried that MMO called Perfect World. Where the guy simply could take teh girl in his arms, even fly around with her using his wings :)) I saw the dude even kissing the girl before they took off :P

Edited by Tsela

You know as I think about this. Back during the UV/Eros debacle. Eros attempted to open a new virtual world (not the one that looked like SL but the first other one) I think it was called 3DChat. And I am not sure if you could walk together holding hands but I am sure that one person could get on all fours and someone else could ride on their back like a pony ride. And that could be between any two people. It was not under sex acts. So I suppose couple movement CAN be done. But I sure don't know how.Β 

On 3/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Will we be able to walk?

PS: Beautiful pose❀️

unknown.png?width=656&height=656

Unfortunately, this position Β is static, but I think the developers will think of a way to walk later. This positionΒ has a lot of variations and is very funny)))))))))))))))))))))))).

Edited by Manyasha

16 hours ago, Manyasha said:

Unfortunately, this position Β is static, but I think the developers will think of a way to walk later. This positionΒ has a lot of variations and is very funny)))))))))))))))))))))))).

Why don't I wonder if we get more, but less ... and it's a good question when! 🀨

22 hours ago, Manyasha said:

Praise the Sun!

We just get to git gud and get there to see it