3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

6 hours ago, Dallas said:

For people that have been in game for years now compared to 2014 or 2013, I am in heaven. I am pleased with the work and forward progress of the developers of late. Bugs need to be fixed yes, more stuff for everyone sure. But compared to back in the past with only having 3 public worlds and 2 apartments that were limited for editing, and I wont even remark on the poses we had back then, this game is evolving very nicely for me at least. No server issues to speak of, the game runs more efficiently for most peoples PCs, bugs are not game changers or show stoppers, a world editor where we are only limited in size by PC performance, (yeah i pay rent for my land at SL and it sucks and I still get nickle and dime'd to death there)

.... so I say well done to all the peeps involved in giving us new cool stuff.

For me, the reason I keep coming back aside from my friends, and we all have to remember this, is the top notch graphics, AVI's, Sex, general movement and stunning worlds. I have yet to see a game out there that comes close for the money we pay for this game (xmas special) and what we receive for our membership.

IMHO only

-Dallas

Thank you! Finally someone says what I think. In my opinion, this game develops pretty well. And I think this game isi ncredible stable. Other online games have weekly maintenances to keep that stable state. If 3dx would implement that aswell, that would be the dream. But still, without those maintenances, the server barely crashes. Some will say now, that they crash often, but you are wrong. Since 2 months straight, if not longer, the servers are always up.

There are many bugs, no one would ever deny that, and they should be fixxed... but people calling this game worse than it is. As @Ross the RoberT said. No wonder that the devs dont look into the forums that often, if they only hear a shitshow. Of course criticism is important, but not with any update they bring and for like the 100th time. Especially when it comes to the pose editor. They never said when it comes, they only said it will come. (correct me please, if I am wrong here. Not a forum camper :P ) But still, people complaining after every update, that the pose editor is still not up.

Just imagine: Your Kid says on the vacation trip every 5 minutes "are we finally there?". You get annoyed very fast, I guess. I say... lets relax a bit and enjoy the game as it is. We all have hopes and wishes for it, but the devs decide if it becomes true or not. Complaining all the time, will bring you nothing but stress for yourself. :)

2 hours ago, Takisa said:

I think the pose editor did not appear because:
1) people can steal it from the game.
2) it does not allow to achieve the quality that is already in the game.
3) I admit the appearance of the static pose editor, but with animated ones, the problem of non-natural movements of partners may arise.

im sorry ur wrong in all those 3  :) 

1 )since 64 update they cant steal anything also was a reason that 64 client came sooner thatn when it was planned 

2) and 3)  it will allow the exact same quality (its up to ppl make that quality ) example animate eyes face etc so pose look more realistic 

4 hours ago, Takisa said:

Animation of one hand can take 2 hours of real time, 2 characters have 4 hands together = 8 hours of work only on hands, there is still a body, legs, head, face ...
Count?

Depends on how professional the creators are. For some, it takes 2 hours, for another-only 10 minutes.

Achat has their own pose editor where I spent around 40-50 minutes on a simple "doggie" pose on the couch. It wasn't really difficult. It takes time to learn.

PS: How pose editor will look in 3dxchat is still a question. Quality of a picture is important too here. This is very controversial.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, Ross the RoberT said:

that would be wrong because i had someone just yesterday steal something out of my room that only i have (my troll dolls) Came into my room and five minutes later sent me a file with the trolls.

ross that we cant avoid if someone visit ur world i was talking about other stuff like pose editor cant be stolen after 64 client as ppl mentioned above lol :)

6 hours ago, Aliviax said:

ross that we cant avoid if someone visit ur world i was talking about other stuff like pose editor cant be stolen after 64 client as ppl mentioned above lol  :)

I'll tell you the opposite, there are stolen things right now, they are not protected, only poses have protection (there is some kind of encryption)...
And frankly, you talk so much without even knowing the whole situation xD
You are like a jester on the forum) It is difficult to take everything that you write seriously, sorry)

Edited by Takisa

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Depends on how professional the creators are. For some, it takes 2 hours, for another-only 10 minutes.

Achat has their own pose editor where I spent around 40-50 minutes on a simple "doggie" pose on the couch. It wasn't really difficult. It takes time to learn.

PS: How pose editor will look in 3dxchat is still a question. Quality of a picture is important too here. This is very controversial.

can you show something real like you do in 10-15 minutes in 45? did you talk about the hour let's take a moment and see what you can do xD You can only scratch your tongue, but don’t do what you’re talking about)

p.s. Only we hope to see a normal animation, and not 2 manikien from a tree beating against each other

11 minutes ago, Takisa said:

can you show something real like you do in 10-15 minutes in 45?

I didn`t get your question.

11 minutes ago, Takisa said:

You can only scratch your tongue

You do it while there are no proofs by your side except senseless numbers. Go to Achat and try the same while it is for free. Working with keys ain`t as difficult as you said. I found it interesting.

PS: I don`t know who is your "WE" are, but I wrote about simple example which is nice for 3dx, but worthless for achat.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

36 minutes ago, Takisa said:

I'll tell you the opposite, there are stolen things right now, they are not protected, only poses have protection (there is some kind of encryption)...
And frankly, you talk so much without even knowing the whole situation xD
You are like a jester on the forum) It is difficult to take everything that you write seriously, sorry)

well it is a gift from her to be quite dominant here;-)
she simply loves herself very much

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why should I go to Achat when you need to prove your words, not me xD Super animator 45 minutes xD

15 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@Takisa Look, if you think that pose editor is not going to be released, then explain me this post:

Maybe Gizmo knows better what going to appear in the game and what is going to be released?

Are you so stupid that you skip
read words? xD
I say that I THINK IT DOES NOT GO OUT, at least in the near future. Why do I think so, I already wrote to you above. What more do you need to say? xD
All that I write about is based on personal experience.

I only see that you have made useless chatter that you need a pose editor. But none of you does anything in the editors that you dream about. You can take it and try it in practice right now and show how you do it in one hour xD
At the same time, you are enraged because you are given figures of real experience in spending time on animation.

Or do you not see the difference in the quality of the animation? What is required here in 3DX chat and what is done by the built-in editor in games cannot be implemented at the proper level without a complex animation editing system ... As it is in 3Ds Max and other professional animation editors.

Edited by Takisa

1 hour ago, Takisa said:

Why should I go to Achat when you need to prove your words, not me xD Super animator 45 minutes xD

Because you are liar. You gave incorrect information. You started it and exactly You should prove your words. So stop your stupid behavior and give a proof.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:13 AM, Takisa said:

I think the pose editor did not appear because:
1) people can steal it from the game.
2) it does not allow to achieve the quality that is already in the game.
3) I admit the appearance of the static pose editor, but with animated ones, the problem of non-natural movements of partners may arise.

You have no idea what you are talking about really. 

and when we go to your point 2 and 3... those made me laugh.

2) it does not allow to achieve the quality that is already in the game. -mhm yeah like how people doing awesome things with the builder doesn't achieve the "quality" of Sin Club that is already in the game, right?

3) I admit the appearance of the static pose editor, but with animated ones, the problem of non-natural movements of partners may arise. -yeah and also far better things would be made that already exist in the game most probably. there are many talented people actually who would be skilled enough to create nice things.

The pose editor is wanted, needed, and asked for. Also it was promised. The only reason isn't implemented *yet* is the lazyness of the devs. It has nothing to do with any sort of quality expectations you are dreaming about.

Tbh... I dont care for anything new right now... We asked and asked and ASKED for Bugfixes...bugs which ruin the game far more than anything should be fixed... Did they get fixed ? NO cuz everyone always wants something new...its getting annoying...Instead of something important  we get a referal program which is nice and all but people wont enjoy it if the game is a severe buggy fucking mess...

Edited by Yvonny

5 hours ago, Yvonny said:

Tbh... I dont care for anything new right now... We asked and asked and ASKED for Bugfixes...bugs which ruin the game far more than anything should be fixed... Did they get fixed ? NO cuz everyone always wants something new...its getting annoying...Instead of something important  we get a referal program which is nice and all but people wont enjoy it if the game is a severe buggy fucking mess...

Well it's perfectly fine to ask for anything really.

Bug fixes should not even be on anybody's wishlist, nor a thing we should actively ask for at all. The dev team should fix them as soon as they are reported without any delay. Really is not something we should ask for like some new feature to fix their damn game. 

If we still bring it up, I presume we would do it in the Technical support section, not at the Development Suggestions section. Fixing bugs and problems is not a feature people are asking for, it is something they must do with no questions asked.

Edited by Tsela

1- entering a room and a number of people in it are invisible to you 
2- inviting someone to your room and either one of you or both can't see each others and have to go through a cycle of re-inviting till it finally works
3- people vanishing when they go into a pose or get out of a pose
4- being at one place on your screen and being at another to others or even seem stuck walking into a wall or some person
5- colors you pick in WE from the palette are un-editable

ofc the oldie goldies are still there... and these bugs also have been there for a long time, but people were dealing with them... the issue is they became so freaking frequent.

and yeah... bug fixing shouldn't be a feature people ask for and shouldn't be mentioned in development section... but devs have been ignoring all reports about those bugs despite them being mentioned a number of times to the point where to some people including my self fixing the damn bugs became a more wanted "feature" than any feature they might implement.

I rarely post anything but seriously what is this Strangle Pose?! Doesn't look like consent to me, more like forced and scary. 

I'm definitely not a snowflake when it comes down to rougher poses but that just looks off. At least the strangle move, if you would remove that it could be a "nice" pose. 

- and yes I appreciate the artist work and effort, just normal criticism - 

Edited by SlimeGirl

1 hour ago, SlimeGirl said:

Doesn't look like consent to me, more like forced and scary.

It can look forced, but it's not forced, because your partner can't use it without your consent. And even if you agreed by mistake, you can stop it with one click of your mouse at any moment. So, no matter how it looks, still perfectly consensual.

Edited by Xizl