3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

On 2/7/2020 at 6:23 AM, Leathium said:

Really don't want to go through this 2018-ish argue, and put the whole reasons list of why, because this is getting old, I'm not defending the devs but you should already feel the routine of this game by now, and people complaining why we can't have this and that is also getting old, either suggest what you really want and wait in hope it will be priority, or learn how to 3D and create your things and hope the devs would implement it in game, and yes the usual "Oh noes I'm quitting because they can't add men socks for bro jobs" is getting ridiculous now.

The fact is that MY opinion AND hers are  just as important as yours even if it was said 1000 times back in 2012. 

Edited by SusanLouisa

I have said numerous times that the day I joined I paid for what was already in this virtual world. Anything added is a perk to me. I hate when people say "I am quitting if you don't give me this or that"  Either settle in and hang on for the ride and enjoy this world as it is and be happy when updates DO roll out ... or quit. But stop screaming about it.   

I am in NO way saying people shouldn't discuss what they would like to see. I think it's good to discuss what new things we would like to have and have good conversations about its implementation, but could the temper tantrums stop already? This is supposed to be an adult game after all. 

Further.. as someone that mainly peruses this forum without really adding too much and is also a part of the discord channel I have in fact noticed that the things people are most asking for ARE in fact being added.  If you really think about it.  Better deco abilities... check. More sex postions.. check.  More clothes... check AND it seems to me being constantly worked on.  

7 hours ago, Leathium said:

I expect people to act as adults here or in game, but the most prefer to be childish "GiMmE uPdAtEs Or I cAnCeL mY sUb!!!1!"

Where did you gather this data? I mean about how "most" people here prefer to behave.

I definitely saw a few people making a drama about living the game because no updates or treatening to leave the game if there will be no updates they want, but I probably can count them on the fingers of my hands. Actually, what "most" people do is just fuck in another BBC GANG BANG FOR ALL BITCHES or DIRTY SLUTS FUCKING IN THE ALLEY COLDS NO CHAT room, then leave. "Most" people never actually wrote anything on this forum. 

And even if we talk about most of the people on the forum – treatening with leaving is still just what a minority of users do. 

Edited by Xizl

7 hours ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

I have said numerous times that the day I joined I paid for what was already in this virtual world.

But there is a difference between joining and staying. People join because of things that currently in game, but to stay we need to continue getting good experience and with time it gets more and more hard with a same things in the game. That's why almost any successful online game is constantly updating. How much people would play Second Life, World of Warcraft, League of Legends or any other popular game if these games would be the same way they were when they were released? How much people would play in 3dxchat if it would be the same way it was, when it was released?

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

But there is a difference between joining and staying. People join because of things that currently in game, but to stay we need to continue getting good experience and with time it gets more and more hard with a same things in the game. That's why almost any successful online game is constantly updating. How much people would play Second Life, World of Warcraft, League of Legends or any other popular game if these games would be the same way they were when they were released? How much people would play in 3dxchat if it would be the same way it was, when it was released?

I do agree with you that updates and new things will help to keep people here. People are always looking for the next best thing. I, myself, can't wait to log in whenever I see something new has been added regardless of what it is so I can check it out.  I guess I just feel that especially as of late there has been a lot of new things added but it seems that no matter what gets added or done people are still screaming. 

I believe the real trick to people staying is the creation of a community feel by its members.  A very outdated program is still going even as its membership dwindles because it actively created a community at its inception.  But my two cents plus another three will only get ya a nickel. lol 

11 hours ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

I have said numerous times that the day I joined I paid for what was already in this virtual world. Anything added is a perk to me. I hate when people say "I am quitting if you don't give me this or that"  Either settle in and hang on for the ride and enjoy this world as it is and be happy when updates DO roll out ... or quit. But stop screaming about it.   

They have a right to scream, because they want those things they are paying for. You don`t understand what you are paying for, right? People are paying for promised updates as well as for a content which is already here.

13 hours ago, Xizl said:

BBC GANG BANG FOR ALL BITCHES or DIRTY SLUTS FUCKING IN THE ALLEY COLDS NO CHAT room

That is why we got "SISSY,WHORE,SLUT,BITCH" etc., collars 😒 It seems our devs are doing their statistic by most used rooms.

*drops the mic and ends her sub to stop whining like a child*

10 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

also, you should take your own advice in this very same thread about another topic you commented on..... I would throw my mic down but i dont have one so i will just toss one of the pretzels im eating

Assuming you quoted me you mean by "You" me, and no I never take my own advice, I like offering it to people to be better than me, but they never consider my advice, and stay the same.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:01 AM, Leathium said:

I expect people to act as adults here or in game, but the most prefer to be childish "GiMmE uPdAtEs Or I cAnCeL mY sUb!!!1!"

mhm :) I suppose your opinion is: Adults love to suck it up and shut the hell up :D No. Every paying customer of any service has all the right and it's even beneficial to share their demands and preferences, also pointing out the shit in the management of a service.

Adults do that.

Only kids are chanting praises unconditionally behaving like fanboys

19 minutes ago, Tsela said:

mhm :) I suppose your opinion is: Adults love to suck it up and shut the hell up :D No. Every paying customer of any service has all the right and it's even beneficial to share their demands and preferences, also pointing out the shit in the management of a service.

Adults do that.

Only kids are chanting praises unconditionally behaving like fanboys

I believe that adults discuss rationally the things they would like to see. They don't stomp their feet and scream and cry "I'm taking my ball and going home!" because what THEY want isn't brought in.  There have been many updates and new things added as of late and yet still people refuse to be happy. If you feel you have waited long enough and you still are not receiving the things that make this virtual world worth paying for.. it is a simple concept. Stop paying.   Preferences and wishes are one thing ...demands are another.  Again I will say I firmly believe the world owes you nothing. Whatever was in the game when we each signed up is what we paid for. The additions are the gravy.  Yes of course additions and new more exciting things are what is keeping people here ... but again ... that is for each individual to decide if it continues to be worth it.   Shouting and waving your fist at the sky over something you CHOOSE to pay for makes no sense to me. 

18 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

There have been many updates and new things added as of late and yet still people refuse to be happy. 

Well it's very good that you are so easily impressed. Life is great :)

However sure people "refuse to be happy" and can point out complete garbage in most of those updates, since they were. Now if you personally are happy with anything, no matter what it is, well that's your thing... but not everybody is ;)

Yes by all means wave a flag as a paying customer, and others criticize things that deserve to be criticized. Don't try to talk down those who might not display some sort of a fanboy attitude and ask for actual content. It's completely within their right to do so.

You can share your opinion and say that you are happy with something. Others have their opinion and say that it's a total garbage. However if you attack those verbally for sharing discontent toward a service, you are behaving like a baby, not knowing your place, since they didn't attack you. They attack the lack of professionalism and attitude of the the staff responsible for the management of a service. And that is perfectly fine.

Edited by Tsela

I never suggest everyone had to be happy with what has been implemented. Nor did I say that people shouldn't ask for the things they want. I am simply stating what my opinion is.  You know how that goes right?  People are allowed to state their opinion that its all crap and the world isn't worth it even though they stay on.  My opinion is , if I felt that way I wouldn't be throwing a tantrum I would simply cancel my sub. 

Just now, xSweetMiseryx said:

I never suggest everyone had to be happy with what has been implemented. Nor did I say that people shouldn't ask for the things they want. I am simply stating what my opinion is.  You know how that goes right?  People are allowed to state their opinion that its all crap and the world isn't worth it even though they stay on.  My opinion is , if I felt that way I wouldn't be throwing a tantrum I would simply cancel my sub. 

Yes it's completely within your right to share your opinion and it is respected as your opinion. I'm not happy with something. You are. I completely understand your point of view, and you understand also the point of view of those who point fingers towards garbage. Or whatever they personaly consider garbage. Yeah someone's trash might be somebody elses treasure as the saying goes. We still respect eachother