3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

9 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Developers, when will we be able to color shorts, different jeans? There is no choice. Blue shorts,soft blue shorts, light blue shorts and black parody. I forgot where I can get offline mode to put rochi`s dll. for using colors. Simply make all Rochi`s mods work. Annoying really. It`s 2020.

THIS!!!

All the options from Rochi's DLL should be already a thing in the game! I really can't understand why we don't have it! It is not that hard to make if Rochi managed to make it with only one DLL. 
All clothes and props should be able to get colorized! I would love using a cap or the top hat, but the colors don't match my style of clothing. Also, the shorts and jeans, good lord, I want them colorized, all of it! All parts of all clothes should be able to get colorized! Really, we should have that for next week, that's not that hard to change.

50 minutes ago, Redji said:

maybe some animation like this )) I'm thinking about whether to start or not. 

I wonder if new animations are more difficult due to the menu systems to select them.
They may need to create more categories based on the types of animations.  I would certainly like to see ones that make changes to my gender under a different tab.
Those images are too small for me to always recognize which one is the one I want and which not.  But that's a different conversation.

I think for any animation there will be those who like it and those who do not so it's more a question of whether you like it and whether the dev's will accept it.
I think they would want any new animation to be able to apply to all partner variations like MF, MM, FF etc, so something to keep in mind.  I don't know if they have slight variations of each animation or if a single one has to be able to substitute any gender AVI.  That might require some more caution in the design.

I do not know any of the requirements or how things are implemented so take my comments lightly, just things that might need to be considered.

Well, everyone, it's been a pleasure.
It is my last hours of subscription. I'm not going to resubscribe. At least not until these things change. I'm quite tired of asking for a lot of simple things and not being heard. See, it is a paid game, and this forum is the main link between players and development. Only a few players are here, discussing  the changes we want. And they can't even listen to us.

I'll come back to the game if two of these four requirements are implemented in the game.

• Integration of Rochi's DLL options in the game. The possibility to color everything and change it all.
  • Clothing editor.
  • Pose editor.
  • Hair editor.
    These three last requirements as the developers already showed us.

So, this post had gone on too long. So I'll say goodbye.
Loved the time with everyone of you. In the game and even here!

Xoxo! 💕

1 hour ago, llNikkyll said:

It is my last hours of subscription. I'm not going to resubscribe. At least not until these things change. I'm quite tired of asking for a lot of simple things and not being heard. See, it is a paid game, and this forum is the main link between players and development. Only a few players are here, discussing  the changes we want. And they can't even listen to us.

I'll come back to the game if two of these four requirements are implemented in the game.

• Integration of Rochi's DLL options in the game. The possibility to color everything and change it all.
  • Clothing editor.
  • Pose editor.
  • Hair editor.
    These three last requirements as the developers already showed us.

So, this post had gone on too long. So I'll say goodbye.
Loved the time with everyone of you. In the game and even here!

Xoxo! 💕

I hope to see you back. Have a good one.👍

1 hour ago, llNikkyll said:

If you were going to leave or not able to resubscribe, you could just leave without being dramatic about it, linking it to the lack of "editors", It's good they are at least adding more content than usually regardless if it's their or the user content.

1 hour ago, Leathium said:

If you were going to leave or not able to resubscribe, you could just leave without being dramatic about it, linking it to the lack of "editors", It's good they are at least adding more content than usually regardless if it's their or the user content.

Although true they are adding more, how hard is it to provide men with socks? Or a full suit and tie?  Dramatic?  Sorry but although I do not agree with all that llNykkll said, she wished to be heard, and she has as much right to that as you or I.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:16 AM, Aliviax said:

Twiggy like the build editor not everyone can build and pose editor even less will be able to make so i dont see any issue with ppl share their  animation files with others.

Lets face it some orientations as game currently is will never get the poses they want they will keep dreaming and begging ... pose editor is their best bet to have pose they want and like .

You think, really. I guess you are entitled to your opinion but please put it across like it is your opinion and not some sort of fact. Not everyone builds or is willing to take the time to learn how to, but I think you are way wrong when it comes to comparing it to a pose editor. To build a decent room can take days to weeks and even longer, there are no resources available where you can get any room files other than what people like yourself have supplied through the game. I am fairly sure that will be different when it comes to the pose editor, simple poses will very likely be able to be done in a matter of minutes and doing them will be a lot easier than room creation. For example people will create poses like giving someone the finger which will not take much work at all and likely could be done in a matter of minutes. On top of how easy or hard and how long it will take to do these animations it is also very likely we will be able to import animations, if not through what the devs supply people will find a way, likely will just be a matter of placing the .anim file in the right directory. If so then there are thousands of animations available from lots of different Internet resources, lots of which are free or very cheap. Therefore it is my opinion and I am fairly sure I am not far off track in thinking when the pose editor is first added there could be hundreds to even thousands of animations added each day. So it is my opinion that there will have to be some sort of restriction put on how they are added or used, likely will be something like they do in other games where they have pose editors which is to have it so we have to click on the player and select to see their animations.

It is not just a simple matter to figure out how they will have it so we can use the animations created using the pose editor. They won't be able to have them go in the menu system we have now, there will be far to many. Likely they won't even be able to have it so we all get the files in updates like we do now as again there will be far to many. They will need to be careful how they give access to these animations and as I said before it could be what the hold up is.

3DS is not the program used by the devs to create animations, that is if what Frenchtouch told me is correct. MotionBuilder is the program used which makes sense to me as it is Autodesks animation program, 3DSMax, which is also made by Autodesk has a decent animation section in it but it is not the main animation package Autodesk makes for animation, MotioBuilder is.

Blender and a lot of other programs can do animations yes and even save to files like bipped files, but when they do that they have to convert their animation calculations and coordinates to the 3DS files and very few of them do it correctly. The animations go out, from minor to really badly. Arms go through bodies and feet twist and such.

If you want to do animations without going to the expense of 3D studio, Maya or MotioBuilder, all of which are very expensive, the only one we were able to find that saved the files to 3DS files of any sort correctly was called Ikinema which cost around $300. You could also buy a copy of very animation from the Unity assets store and load that into Unity. Unity is free and you can get rigged avis for free also that use the same rig as 3DXChat does, which is the standard 3DS rig.

Unless Blender has really improved using it to create animations for 3DXChat will get you nowhere.

Edited by Twiggy

6 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Although true they are adding more, how hard is it to provide men with socks? Or a full suit and tie?  Dramatic?  Sorry but although I do not agree with all that llNykkll said, she wished to be heard, and she has as much right to that as you or I.

Really don't want to go through this 2018-ish argue, and put the whole reasons list of why, because this is getting old, I'm not defending the devs but you should already feel the routine of this game by now, and people complaining why we can't have this and that is also getting old, either suggest what you really want and wait in hope it will be priority, or learn how to 3D and create your things and hope the devs would implement it in game, and yes the usual "Oh noes I'm quitting because they can't add men socks for bro jobs" is getting ridiculous now.

23 hours ago, Twiggy said:

You think, really. I guess you are entitled to your opinion but please put it across like it is your opinion and not some sort of fact. Not everyone builds or is willing to take the time to learn how to, but I think you are way wrong when it comes to comparing it to a pose editor. To build a decent room can take days to weeks and even longer, there are no resources available where you can get any room files other than what people like yourself have supplied through the game. I am fairly sure that will be different when it comes to the pose editor, simple poses will very likely be able to be done in a matter of minutes and doing them will be a lot easier than room creation. For example people will create poses like giving someone the finger which will not take much work at all and likely could be done in a matter of minutes. On top of how easy or hard and how long it will take to do these animations it is also very likely we will be able to import animations, if not through what the devs supply people will find a way, likely will just be a matter of placing the .anim file in the right directory. If so then there are thousands of animations available from lots of different Internet resources, lots of which are free or very cheap. Therefore it is my opinion and I am fairly sure I am not far off track in thinking when the pose editor is first added there could be hundreds to even thousands of animations added each day. So it is my opinion that there will have to be some sort of restriction put on how they are added or used, likely will be something like they do in other games where they have pose editors which is to have it so we have to click on the player and select to see their animations.

It is not just a simple matter to figure out how they will have it so we can use the animations created using the pose editor. They won't be able to have them go in the menu system we have now, there will be far to many. Likely they won't even be able to have it so we all get the files in updates like we do now as again there will be far to many. They will need to be careful how they give access to these animations and as I said before it could be what the hold up is.

3DS is not the program used by the devs to create animations, that is if what Frenchtouch told me is correct. MotionBuilder is the program used which makes sense to me as it is Autodesks animation program, 3DSMax, which is also made by Autodesk has a decent animation section in it but it is not the main animation package Autodesk makes for animation, MotioBuilder is.

Blender and a lot of other programs can do animations yes and even save to files like bipped files, but when they do that they have to convert their animation calculations and coordinates to the 3DS files and very few of them do it correctly. The animations go out, from minor to really badly. Arms go through bodies and feet twist and such.

If you want to do animations without going to the expense of 3D studio, Maya or MotioBuilder, all of which are very expensive, the only one we were able to find that saved the files to 3DS files of any sort correctly was called Ikinema which cost around $300. You could also buy a copy of very animation from the Unity assets store and load that into Unity. Unity is free and you can get rigged avis for free also that use the same rig as 3DXChat does, which is the standard 3DS rig.

Unless Blender has really improved using it to create animations for 3DXChat will get you nowhere.

well i could use my school to get 3dsmax or even buy it no issue the only issue is i belong in a group that we trully believe blender is the future and it will replace most of current industry standart so no reason for me go out of my way to make animations just for this game .

make some clothes in my spare time is more than ok :) 

30 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well i could use my school to get 3dsmax or even buy it no issue the only issue is i belong in a group that we trully believe blender is the future and it will replace most of current industry standart so no reason for me go out of my way to make animations just for this game .

make some clothes in my spare time is more than ok :) 

Blender from what I understand is fine to create clothes for the game or any game as long as you have the correct body mesh. From what I understand the body mesh for 3DXChat is slightly modified from the standard body mesh and depending on what you create will either fit or not. I think it was Laruna told me she managed to get the body mesh from the devs that allows her to make clothes for the game. If you do not have that body mesh then some of your clothes will not fit the game avis. Maybe you should do what she did and ask the devs to give you the body mesh you need, that is if you don't have it already.

56 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Blender from what I understand is fine to create clothes for the game or any game as long as you have the correct body mesh. From what I understand the body mesh for 3DXChat is slightly modified from the standard body mesh and depending on what you create will either fit or not. I think it was Laruna told me she managed to get the body mesh from the devs that allows her to make clothes for the game. If you do not have that body mesh then some of your clothes will not fit the game avis. Maybe you should do what she did and ask the devs to give you the body mesh you need, that is if you don't have it already.

I don't know why they are not sharing the body mesh to be available for everybody. Ultimately the creations people come up with is either accepted or not by them to be in game. But at least people would make more stuff to be available as an option to be included in the game.

I believe they have.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/646699862762455050/646702679460020224/TattooDevKit.zip

UV Maps for texturing the body for Tats, skin tight stuff.

7lbLtRJ.jpg

1HP2Bbz.jpg

ZWRpG5I.jpg

Some people argue Blender is better for certain things cause it is updated far quicker than Maya and the creator doesn't want it to be anything but free.

Edited by THX

2 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Lisa shared their body mesh in discord(without head and skeleton,but people are able to create clothes).

31 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Lisa shared their body mesh in discord(without head and skeleton,but people are able to create clothes).

Yes I saw that in the post above yours. it's a good thing and means anyone can now create clothes. But why did they not put it in these forums where something like 1,000 people visit each day. I don't browse through much lately but I don't think it has even been mentioned that the mesh is available. Not everyone goes to discord.

I think Ash could maybe look at updating his page on custom content to show links to these files.

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

i have the body no worries :)