3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

11 minutes ago, PontiusPilat said:

First find out how much it costs,and then we'll see who the idiot, u or our girlsΒ  EhEhEhΒ  Are they just having fun or do u think ,they need virtualΒ  dolls? Ehehehe

The higher the price of clothes, the higher your intelligence quotient in your opinion, right? First find out what the forum thread you got to. Use translator if you don`t understand englishΒ language or ask people for a help. You are in the wrong place. Open your own thread somewhere at "open forum" section and try to don`t break rules of this forum. There is Zero Tolerance for trolls like you.

2 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

The higher the price of clothes, the higher your intelligence quotient in your opinion, right? First find out what the forum thread you got to. Use translator if you don`t understand englishΒ language or ask people for a help. You are in the wrong place. Open your own thread somewhere at "open forum" section and try to don`t break rules of this forum. There is Zero Tolerance for trolls like you.

You are right Ex, but you trying to reason with not just a troll, but a mentally ill troll. I mean, he keeps saying we/our about himself, talking with his own alts, liking his own posts. This is kind of creepy tbh.Β 

Have any of you actually thought that maybe this person could be a transgender or a cross dresser. I know that transgenders typically have more lingerie and perfumes than most women do so it is possible they do belong to him/her.

Also I noticed what he/she is doing is very much the same as what hundreds to even thousands are doing in the game. I wonder why is it that if I or anyone come in these forums expressing how we don't like it in the game we get jumped on with people making excuses for them and saying things like they have a right to fulfil their fantasies. Yet many of the same people that defend them are in here now going this person.Β 

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not defending him/her, and I do not like what he/she is doing either, but I also don't like that they do it in the game and will not accept the excuses given. I don't care that in the game they pay to play as so do all of us. If we are all paying then shouldn't we all be thinking the same in game as we do in these forums. I just can't understand why people seem so ready to put up with something in the game they are not willing to put up with in these forums.

The best you can do is ignore. Bringing it up and speaking about it doesn't let it die. Basically random people want some attention and are being stupid, let them be stupid till they get banned and/or suspended, no one cares for them here or in game, same like those bots that spams some forums if they are not moderated enough with ads and stuff.

Edited by Leathium

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Also I noticed what he/she is doing is very much the same as what hundreds to even thousands are doing in the game. I wonder why is it that if I or anyone come in these forums expressing how we don't like it in the game we get jumped on with people making excuses for them and saying things like they have a right to fulfil their fantasies. Yet many of the same people that defend them are in here now going this person.Β 

Lol what? The main reason why people react like this on her/him is because she/he continuously attacks people and spreads spite and hatred. I would also mention offtopic, but every second personΒ here doing this shit, including me.Β And you just using any opportunity to push the thread inΒ your favorite direction again.

Β 

Edited by Xizl

On 1/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, KimmyFox said:

Think it's nice the guys get police cap for RP finally, think giving the prison rooms seem to occasionally be around I am sure it will be appreciated :D

No it will not be appreciated by us at all. Frankly it's a total garbage. You can see that we don't push that like button over this trash much but I know it's more of a female kink.

Secondly. The hat is unisex. simply will be applied to both male and female.

One more thing. ONLY females have cop uniform in the game anyway. It's a complete trash and worthless as far as guys are concerned, same as the shitty santa beard.Β 

We surely didn't beg for a police hat while we don't have any police uniform either.

Although it's rumored that some shitty police uniform is in progress, we don't have wearable clothes. Almost at all, which should be a very much a priority to make!Β Not the shitty Santa and police uniforms these morons come up with.Β 

Edited by Tsela

How about a more flexibleΒ friend system?Β  We have friend lists that are private, and a single-slot spouse entry.Β  Instead, expose the friend list in the publicly accessible profile in its own tab right after Gifts.Β  Zero or more friends are displayed on that tab for people perusing the profile.Β  The user can flag each entry in the main friend list as private (default) or public (appears on the profile-accessible list).Β  And each line gets a small text field to write in the nature of the relationship (husband, wife, wife #1, wife#2,, boss, bff, arch enemy, whatever).Β  Profiles of the friends can be reached, but there is no private messaging option -- we don't want our friend lists being used for spamming or harassment.

Is there any kind of road map for development that could be published? I have just joined and I really like the platform but I'm concerned about the updates and dev process. I don't know if I"ll be staying for long if the development process doesn't follow the requests of users/players...

Well that's sad to hear... Looks like there is alot of potential in this community but developers can't provide enough content for users to make the community thrive and grow.

Maybe they could recruit some developers from within the community? The platform in this game makes it so easy to create content that I keep wondering why is it not getting implemented more.

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Yes, it should be. My question was "when?"Β 

2037...im guessins :P if evA!

Wilps tha argument on Quality vs Quantity is subjective. Mah view is a quantity of quality and tha fear of seeing badleh dezigned clothes is scurry. But then agains if we are able to ban people from our rooms in tha future that could be a criteria. Like a dress code LOL :P or just igg every bad dresser, ah know ah know iggin fo any reason is all tha rage meows, freedom of igg :P

Ah wouldn't mind learning ta make clothes even if eets just fo funs, getting them in game is totes up to tha Devs, just because ah make sumthing doesn't mean eet auto goes in game. If eet did then we would see all sorts of dumm stuff, like.....fat suits, tux T Shirts, Ugg Boots, kilts, helicopta caps, diapers, pekker warmers, Ronald McDonald clown suit, all sorts of bad stuff if we have totes freedoms. Some hows ah tinks eet will neva happen and there WILL be "Quality" Control, just got a suspicion is all 🀣

If the big question the " quality"--- i dont care the editor... would be nice, but dont care IF we get updates week by week! I dont wanna wait a month for teh next update! And please a update mean not two same hairstyle and few collars! This future updates must add many option to the game! (Unusually options - like another customization option - or more props and poses)

15 hours ago, Leathium said:

That's like releasing a hack tool and asking people to not abuse it and hack other people with it. You know how much drama people deal with because of having the spouse name in profiles let alone the gifts from people others may not like.

It's just that I've seen profiles with people typing out names of their significant others, sometimes 5 or 6 of them.Β  My idea was to make that more structured and consistent, and move the manual listing from the profileΒ description to its own tab.Β  For people who make the effort to type out the names, the work is now easier.Β  For people who would like to but find the effort too much, now they can.Β 

What I didn't appreciate was that even typing out the names was an opening to harassment by others, and that's a shame.Β  If that's the case, and I believe you when you say it is, then letΒ this trial balloon goΒ down like the Hindenburg, lol.Β  Oh, the humanity!

Thanks for explaining why the idea would not work.

Is this pose editor even real thing? So far I've read only one proper reply from an admin about it and he didn't seem to like the idea. I can totally understand how it would be difficult to implement the user created poses and trying to have some sort of quality control over them.