3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

It's rather pointless to submit anything at this point.

3DX will remain a minor world as long as the content isn't quickly user created. Those who whine about quality can stick to wearing only Dev created content if they have a problem with what becomes available through user creation. Same arguements occured about user created worlds - and they were wrong about that too.

Should Sansar ever go to an adult version or a new company offer user created content, with the social aspects and graphics most have come to expect in all the major VR worlds 3DX will be a ghost town in months.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, THX said:

Should Sansar ever go to an adult version or a new company offer user created content, with the social aspects and graphics most have come to expect in all the major VR worlds 3DX will be a ghost town in months.

Sansar has its own problems. In my opinion this Sansar is a biggest mistake to make more money for LL and to fool old users. Sansar is a big (bad optimized with worse engine I ever seen) garbage today. 

This is not a sandbox, isn`t it? Dev control should be here. It should be highly loyal to users who want to create things, but should be.

Dev quality control is ok im all in for quality personaly ...but lately i kinda have my doughts that quality is the issue here ...

what i mean is ..is it trully quality control or just a silly game ''hey go create '' but we wont accept haha ..

So to put that on the test im creating a tights this time tights dont need folds so there will be no excuse this time ...

To further ensure that there wont be other kind of excuses hmm mesh isnt ok etc whatever this time 

the tights are made from the avatar mesh body ^^ The avatar mesh is considered cool hahaha

so all i did is cut the mesh body  make a new object droped it on blender cloth simulation :) to wrap it arround the female body perfectly :) 

Now few words about this to show you how simple is for ppl that know the subject to create :

this is done in 10 mins -this can easily be turned into a leather tights into a uniform (we dont have a uniform :) ) into whatever u can imagine .

So as you see in the picture we have the basic mesh  no textures yet just a basic color so you can see it .

The workflow :

When you create something the most time spend is in creating the mesh !

this mesh i made it in 10 mins .. whats next ? 

1) mark seams so you can UV unwrap it and create a UV map for the tights 

Mark seams is 2-3 clicks 1 minitue time  then you hit A to select the mesh  click U open menu click unwrap :) and we have a uv map :) 

2) after Uv map you can go in sculpt mode add wringles whatever  in this case doesnt need  i could go in sculpt mode ad seams with a seam sculpt brush 1 minitue :)  whats next .....

3)shade editor where you can apply ur textures and colors (example in this case leather ) the textures i have comes with normal map- diffuse map- abient oclusion map -displacement map etc ..

so in shade editor you connect that stuff in like 5-10 mins ..whats next ...

4) baking :)  So baking is a process that you bake all ur maps from a high poly mesh to a low poly mesh ..why ? cause its free render times :) 

in short you have a low polygon mesh look like a high polygon mesh  its used in games for performance (if ppl tell you long dress requires many resourses its a lie :)  the only issue with long dress will be with dance animations and sit animations but there is a work arround like make long dress with openings .

So baking ..you bake all the maps normals diffuse dispacement abient whatever 

times for baking can vary depending ur pc power so for my i7 6700k ..normal map is 45 seconds for lower pc can be few mins same with other maps so baking process lets say 15 mins and you are ready to send to devs 

So to sum up 1 hour for a leather tights ..for the sake lets say 3 hours you might wanna eat pizza watch a couple anime episodes :) 

Thats the basic and you know what you can make tons of version instead leather tights can be uniform can have knit textures whatever ...

Guys ..its not rocket science if you know the subject ..

So now ask your selfs ..where are the clothes ? 

If Alivia in her socond seamester in 3D design/animation school can do it in 3 hours eating pizza and watch 2 anime episodes 

i guess more experience people can do it faster 😁 

So where are the clothes ? where ..where ...where .. are they behind the corner ?  under the bed ? on the roof ..where ?

hahaha

10 minitues mesh tights  (no textures) below example 

Goodmorning everyone :) 

Screenshot_24.png

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

We have leather tights... with folds ^_^

Why do you ask people for a clothes? This is voluntary things.

you are mistaken i dont ask ppl for clothes ..i say where are the clothes we should be getting  cause isnt rocket science ^^ 

i broke down the process in a simple way to give a example ...So people dont think clothes is something difficult ^^

Dont worry this will be a colan ^^ like the colan we already have and guess what ...its made in same way hahaha 

maybe a different texture .

Also why not all current clothes dont come with different textures its a matter of 5 mins lol they already be made they already have uv maps and all other maps why not make different textures so they look different ...why ? 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Also why not all current clothes dont come with different textures its a matter of 5 mins lol they already be made they already have uv maps and all other maps why not make different textures so they look different ...why ? 

Because our devs are lazy or busy. Or both.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Because our devs are lazy or busy. Or both.

look ill make another version of this see no folds :) 

this is the one i meant no folds i thought it was leather i didnt remeber cause havent wear it haha 

So this will be the experiment to learn whats truly going on ...but ill make another version not going till toes and another texture maybe a more transparent ..

tho in my version i smooth sculpted pussy and but area so it doesnt go in lol 

Screenshot_25.jpg

6 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

look ill make another version of this see no folds :) 

this is the one i meant no folds i thought it was leather i didnt remeber cause havent wear it haha 

So this will be the experiment to learn whats truly going on ...but ill make another version not going till toes and another texture maybe a more transparent ..

tho in my version i smooth sculpted pussy and but area so it doesnt go in lol

Have a good learning 🎓

here another example  male socks for @Tsela and @Michael Iwish that have beed asking ^^ 20 mins base mesh and they only need another 20 to add whatever textures or 1 min to rip socks hahaha

also 4 areas that can be colored differently .

hope you get my point and my point is ...clothes for some people are child play yet ..5 years we barely got any clothes 

1 creator if dedicate 2 hours per day 14 hours per week can deliver at least 3 dress or in male case 3 trousers whatever ...Per week 😁 1 creator only 😁

So how about 2 creators or 3 or 4 .....yet alsmost 0 clothing .... 😑

Do i have to go in hairs ^^ how many hairstyle could have ...hehehe

Do i have to Do same with animations ^^  hehehe 

i will leave it here for now :) 

Screenshot_26.jpg

6 hours ago, Mikaelakirsh said:

I spent only 4 minutes to take these photo))) This is elementary))) If for other "psevdogirls" it is difficult,u do not have women's lingerie in real life and u wear men's? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

Zlata,they envy you,because  they don't have anything real and they (fakes) get angry when you tell the truth :)

3 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

I believe they are saying you cant be a real female unless you steal your sisters undies and put your name on a index card and upload a pic of both .

Then you have to create four or so forum alts and pretend they are your friends and come on forums and leave at the exact same time with all of them.

If you do all of that, you are really female i guess.  Seems creepy to me but whatever floats his or her boat.  

P.S.  you also have to misspell  the exact same words the same way and like you own posts and call everyone else fake while you use stolen  pics from the net yourself.  Think that about covers it.  Seems like alot work but im lazy so maybe its worth the trouble for him or her.  

Damn.. actually that makes sense.. you can see the "last time online" too, they were all on "55 min ago" for me when I was checking, you pretty much nailed most of it. lol.

They’re back… the Zlata n Vandal charade

Doubling in size and changing their names

But the same toxic spirit… remains

Devoting more energy disrupting happiness

Then in its making or sharing

Lifting themselves… by belittling others

Tainting our Forum with spite

Adding these new ones to my Iggy

Along with the original two twins

OK, finished with my purge, now back to the OP’s thread….

/me luv’d the new poses n recent Avi updates, especially the cuddling and those handle bars (pigtails).;) Please keep them coning. :D

Thank YOU… ALL creators, making our world a better place. 

20 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Sansar has its own problems. In my opinion this Sansar is a biggest mistake to make more money for LL and to fool old users. Sansar is a big (bad optimized with worse engine I ever seen) garbage today. 

This is not a sandbox, isn`t it? Dev control should be here. It should be highly loyal to users who want to create things, but should be.

Not sure what to make out of Sansar myself.

The idea is good, build your own game engine customized to you needs that doesn't have the security issues of Unity.

I guess time will tell if they made as big a mistake as Utherverse did.

3DX is making it's own mistakes by not focusing on backend stuff that would enable user creations. But hell, you still can't kick people from your room if you need to, and even something as simple as adding a few hundred textures to the world editor seems like a pipe dream 

I just don't get it anymore why simple things just don't happen. They have a good product that could be made even greater.

Edited by THX

17 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

I believe they are saying you cant be a real female unless you steal your sisters undies and put your name on a index card and upload a pic of both .

Then you have to create four or so forum alts and pretend they are your friends and come on forums and leave at the exact same time with all of them.

If you do all of that, you are really female i guess.  Seems creepy to me but whatever floats his or her boat.  

P.S.  you also have to misspell  the exact same words the same way and like you own posts and call everyone else fake while you use stolen  pics from the net yourself.  Think that about covers it.  Seems like alot work but im lazy so maybe its worth the trouble for him or her.  

Why do you even respond to an obvious multiple forum account troll, who even takes the time sometimes to respond to himself, and is preaching about people being fake, while he's more fake than most of everybody is around here.

Same font, same color, same size of writing, same "ponctuation" (don't know the english word), and same typos and shortcut to write.

Roshelle and Mikaelakirsh posts are clearly wrote by the same person. So, i have a question Roshaelakirsh: You who accuse everyone to be fake, which profile picture in these two accounts is supposed to be the real you ?

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Roshelle said:

OMG,where did all "the real girls" go?went to buy men's after shave lotion? :) for fakes  ,on the my photo : 2 by Tom Ford,2 by Chanel,Serge Lutens,Francis Kurkdjian,Yves Saint Laurent,Armani,Dior,Chloe,Kenzo :):)    sometimes real girls have fun in this game :)   We can change accounts with my BF Zlata whenever we want. muahhhs GIZMO :)

004.png

006.png

Are you an idiot? Ask me why