3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

To finish my bigger point is...LET people create ,let people be free ,Do Not cage them ,Let them wear whatever they like its their choice if they like some stuff or Dont like .

Second life has over 200k awesome clothes ...why ? cause people are free to create  and yes not all clothes are awesome there  but there are thousands of top notch clothes ...why ? cause people are free to create .

What suppose to mean ..''Do not create out of your imagination ? lol everything in this world is made out of people dreams and imagination.

We should get clothes updates weekly why ? cause 1 dress is max 2 days to be fully created if you know ..i mean its 2-5 hours create the mesh make seams uv map it unwrap it  make a high poly version ( thats its only a swif+D button then add modifiers another 5 clicks to make it high poly ) texture the high poly 1-3 hours and finaly bake the high poly to a low poly depending ur pc power, bake normals can be 30 seconds to 20 mins bake dispacement same bake diffuse a lil faster .

All that just for only 1 creator ^^ imagine if 10 or 20 ppl design we should get minimum 20 new clothes per week ...Let ppl choose what to wear and what not who are we to tell them ''you will not wear this or that ''

important all those times gets halved and more if u already have a nice design mesh ^^ 

Simple example below ^^ i took dress 1 added few stuff in 5 mins and we have dress 2 

in matter of few minitues you can do some cuts here and there and create a whole new in short time :) 

So why the hold back ? 

why make things complicated when they arent ? 

open up and let people make stuff 

pretty sure tons of ppl made tattoos where are they ?

Do you choose the tattoos you like ?

players will wear them So let them wear their tatoos and whatever clothes they made lol 

Currently there is this new Trend If you dont like something they tell you ''Go make it '' let people make it then.

People Love to be part it makes it more enganging and people feel nice and creative 

LET THEM :) 

Im sorry But i realy have high hopes of this Game :) 

I support you in almost everything for the good of the game ..but i see you now holding back  So i will speak up  

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_8.png

Edited by Aliviax

4 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Nah, needs to be someone judging the quality of things coming into game.  You mention 2l but there is a major difference, you have a choice in whats added to your wardrobe due to shops.  Nobody wants a ton of shit they dont like and wont wear 

Have you seen the shops, for every one good thing, 50 things suck ass.  There is a difference in knowing how to create vs being a good creator who makes quality stuff.   Allowing everyone to add shit to game without quality control would turn into a shit show .

The game needs quality, not quantity 

Do you mean that kind of quality ?

im sorry i will never design something like this i refuse lol 

people decide what they like cause they are the ones wear them ^^ 

Screenshot_45.png

Screenshot_48.png

4 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Sounds like you are bitter they arent adding your stuff.   It will be ok, the world isnt ending 

its far from that lol i already said i dont want to make a dress that just came out the washer cause they like it lmao I dont like it :) 

i could easily make something like this but there is no point cause i dont like it so simple lol 

Edited by Aliviax

dont get me wrong i wouldnt bother design but 2+ years now i wear the same dress cause i dont like all others 

The people that know me knows very well that i wear only 1 dress :) 

i hoped ill stay lazy and wait to get a update of dress i like ..

But as ppl say you have to wet ur ass to catch fish hahaha

So here iam designing for free ^^ so i can wear a dress i like 

its easy for me cause im not a hobbiest i study this stuff ^^ but i preffer stay lazy do other stuff 

Edited by Aliviax

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Do you mean that kind of quality ?

im sorry i will never design something like this i refuse lol 

people decide what they like cause they are the ones wear them ^^ 

Screenshot_45.png

Screenshot_48.png

Hey !!! The vinyl dress is sexy !!

For the top, yes it's a big mistake :D

Now about creating clothes. Let peoples create all the clothes they need. May be fantastic ones good ones or even weird ones. Anyway, i think the devs will check the quality before add them to the game so no need to worry too much about getting weird clothes.

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Hey !!! The vinyl dress is sexy !!

For the top, yes it's a big mistake :D

Now about creating clothes. Let peoples create all the clothes they need. May be fantastic ones good ones or even weird ones. Anyway, i think the devs will check the quality before add them to the game so no need to worry too much about getting weird clothes.

So Leeloo lets say you like jeans but i dont like and i dont add jeans is this proper ? NO 

why6 i have to make so many folds in a dress that I dont want to have many folds cause i dont like washer machine just got out clothes lol

where is the freedom ? If you only add my dress with the Folds you want but i dont want 

Why i have to add more folds than already have ..I dont want more folds for the love of god 

whats wrong with a skirt look like this fold wise ..why i have to make it too much ?

PS colors are just examples and not final textures same 

Screenshot_44.png

same on this dress also lol 

ps this one has no color or textures  its on sculpt mode and look like this 

Screenshot_34.png

Screenshot_35.png

Edited by Aliviax

I think that game actually should have quality control and devs should not just let a free pass for all user creations in the game because in this case game will end up being ugly. When I see a poorly made location – I always can just leave it. What if I will see a lot of poorly dressed people around? I mean even now you can make your avi look bad if you want to, but if there will be more poorly made clothes – there will be more bad looking avis. I don't want to see it and I can't just block people around because I don't like their looks, it's mean and wrong. 

BUT. I don't think that such a HARSH quality control is a good thing. Quality control should be not like this: "Your cloth should be perfect and up for our taste then we will add it". 3dxchat is not perfect in general and user base taste not always goes in same way with developers' taste (vinyl dress is a good example. While in general it does not have a poor quality, most of people will never wear it in their life). It should be more like "Your item looks fine then we will add it". Game already does not look perfect. Look at this screen for example:

2020-01-27_18-03-33_2827.png

Does these panties look perfect to you? Do you like the texture resolution of the tattoo? It's 1080p, highest quality of graphic preset. Yeah, maybe in 4k it would look better, but how much people plays in 4k? 

Or this top that was in previous posts of the thread...

I am not trying to say that 3dxchat looks bad. I love this game and visuals is a big part of it. Yes, 3dxchat looks good in general. Yes, it looks better than any other online sex-game I know. But it's not perfect, so no need to expect perfection from user created content. 

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

I think that game actually should have quality control and devs should not just let a free pass for all user creations in the game because in this case game will end up being ugly. When I see a poorly made location – I always can just leave it. What if I will see a lot of poorly dressed people around? I mean even now you can make your avi look bad if you want to, but if there will be more poorly made clothes – there will be more bad looking avis. I don't want to see it and I can't just block people around because I don't like their looks, it's mean and wrong. 

BUT. I don't think that such a HARSH quality control is a good thing. Quality control should be not like this: "Your cloth should be perfect and up for our taste then we will add it". 3dxchat is not perfect in general and user base taste not always goes in same way with developers' taste (vinyl dress is a good example. While in general it does not have a poor quality, most of people will never wear it in their life). It should be more like "Your item looks fine then we will add it". Game already does not look perfect. Look at this screen for example:

2020-01-27_18-03-33_2827.png

Does these panties look perfect to you? Do you like the texture resolution of the tattoo? It's 1080p, highest quality of graphic preset. Yeah, maybe in 4k it would look better, but how much people plays in 4k? 

Or this top that was in previous posts of the thread...

I am not trying to say that 3dxchat looks bad. I love this game and visuals is a big part of it. Yes, 3dxchat looks good in general. Yes, it looks better than any other online sex-game I know. But it's not perfect, so no need to expect perfection from user created content. 

Xizi you make one mistake ...who are we to say X person dont wear cool pants dress shoes etc 

its a matter of taste what people chose to wear and people are free to wear whatever they like ..its their problem  if you ask me

Now on to the point ...

we have dev kit 2 months tons of people made tattoos and im sure many made clothes where are they ? all are bad ? 

and whats a bad tattoo if done right ? 

example you make a vector tattoo vectors quality can never be bad and will never pixelate  ..

seems its not about quality and its about what they want 😁 what tattoo they like etc despite the so called ''quality ''

So if devs dont want tribal tattoos we wont get tribal tatoos no matter how the quality is ...

So what creations are we talking about ? if you are not free to create whatever you like but u have to create whatever they like ..and guess what ...we are the ones that gonna wear it lol .

Also another matter that im not sure yet ...

is it trully open to everyone to create ? or its just for the show ?  why i say that ? 2 months dev kit ..tons of people made stuff we get what ? 0

dont tell me everything people made wasnt ''cool quality'' cause people that know do that stuff have above average knowlage ...they either know the subject or they learned from other games they played .

17 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

as i said before, there is a difference in knowing how to create and being good at it. As owners of the game they decided long ago to screen what is put in the game and they have that right as owners of said game.

The funny thing is, doesnt matter what they do, for some it will never be enough, they always expect more. all one has to do is look at the threads, the second gizmo gives some what they want, its not good enough. One just has to look  to see how unreasonable most here are.

ross u just come say random stuff and avoid say other stuff

so ill directly ask you 

also i will say you are wrong cause people that work daily with software like blender maya 3ds arent random ppl 

only the fact to get to a point to design something isnt a thing u learn in 1 week lol its constant study for long time 

So this isnt good for you ? 

Screenshot_8.jpg

Edited by Aliviax

3 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

im not female so whats good for me isnt going to be good for a female so not my place to say whats good or not good and thats not even my point. your posts suggest EVERYONE should have his or her stuff in game, no matter how good they are at creating, i disagree.

I can create, doesnt mean i would upload my crap i make because its not good . just because you know how to use a program doesnt make you good at it.i know how to use 3d architecture programs, doesnt make me a great architect 

what i suggested was to be able to upload ur own stuff and wear it not everyone to wear it ...if ppl like ur stuff you could share ur file simple 

Dont people have the right to wear whatever they want ? 

Do we have others to choose for us what we will wear ? NO and NO :) period 

people currently and litteraly begging for some stuff ....people have become beggars lol 

men beg for socks for more clothes ...then we have people that care for game and try help by making stuff and what we get hmm ehmm whatever .

ross you might not care about clothes cause its ''a sex game'' but thousands of people care about clothes and guess what ..we dont have clothes ..and the few that try to help in that manner gets weird responses .

1 minute ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Basicly what im saying is instead of being pissy that just @Manyasha and @Redji are able to create for game, be happy that they are able to do so.   Adds content to game. French touch made some rather good poses that wasnt put in game, be grateful they allow those two and @Loruna to add content.   

Its progress, as the game goes, maybe more will get that chance when the devs see the quality stuff thats being added instead of having a hissy fit because everything isnt being added.   Baby steps are better than no steps at all

again u say random stuff ...

Did u think i started alone to design and not talk with lisa ? lol 

but i get weird responses that make me think its for the show 

The thing and the disagreement is on the folds i dont want wash machine just came out clothes lol is it so hard to understand 

this is the reason 

Just now, Ross the RoberT said:

Maybe they dont like the quality, as devs they have that right 

well allow me to say that quality is perfect ...what makes a quality perfect ? its when a mesh is properly made properly uv mapped and properly unwrapped so seams dont interfier with textures 

the most important is the Uv unwrapping so textures dont get stretched 

after that all other are just child play 

1 minute ago, Ross the RoberT said:

because clothes and such with no shadowing, folds, etc look fake as fuck, even a novice creator such as myself knows that

the preset view on clothes is with 0 lights ^^ game has its own lights and also when u make a dress u can bake abient on that dress lol 

Just now, Ross the RoberT said:

when the owner of the game thinks its perfect, its perfect. If lisa or whomever doesnt like something due to no folds, add folds. if you arent capable or willing to do it, then thats on you . whenever you want to add content to someone elses app, you follow what they want or you simply dont do it.

So i have to make a garbage dress bug just came out of washing machine you tell me ? hahahaahah

most important If they want wash machine fresh out clothes why not make them ? 

also why tell us create ...but you will create the stuff they want ..lol what kind of creation is that lol 

mehhhh i go eat pizza and play tetris see ya :) 

before i go eat pizza and play tetris ^^

ill say this ...

Its better they come out clean and say ..hey everyone we dont accept clothes from anyone  so we know and we dont waste our time trying to help  for nothing lol 

people currently create tattoos clothes without know  if they do all that for nothing lol 

Have you guys already downloaded anything to 3dxChat? Like... worlds, for example?
Go to 3dxModz, there are incredible places (better than the in game places), there are good worlds, medium quality worlds, bad worlds, horrible worlds and so on! People use them if they want, no problem in having the option. If it is too bad, people will simply not use them.
I agree, some control of quality is necessary (otherwise we'll have tons of clothes like that underboob top), but hey, let people create and put their ideas in the game! The worlds made from users are simply the only reason I still play this, I would not play it if I was not able to go anywhere I wanted.

Let people create! And support the creators!

46 minutes ago, llNikkyll said:

Have you guys already downloaded anything to 3dxChat? Like... worlds, for example?
Go to 3dxModz, there are incredible places (better than the in game places), there are good worlds, medium quality worlds, bad worlds, horrible worlds and so on! People use them if they want, no problem in having the option. If it is too bad, people will simply not use them.
I agree, some control of quality is necessary (otherwise we'll have tons of clothes like that underboob top), but hey, let people create and put their ideas in the game! The worlds made from users are simply the only reason I still play this, I would not play it if I was not able to go anywhere I wanted.

Let people create! And support the creators!

you couldnt have said it better :)  you like x dress you wear it you dont like you dont wear it that simple :) it will be there in the free virtual wardrope  and guess what it doesnt cost anything .

If they trully let ppl design and get those clothes we would have plenty to use and not beg like random beggars please ..a dress 

meanwhile ...how long since latest dress update ? no panties or whatever ...a dress lol ...

it was the cop outfit if i remeber yes cool one :)