3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

4 hours ago, Loruna said:

Happy to hear you like them! :)

Tbh. the bed BJ pose was based on the idea sucking the cock in an exhausted manner after a long sex session :PΒ The sofa pose is already in planning to be also for penetrating. BUT I thought like... cuddle poses are way less and therefore more priority.

Actually that makes sense for the bed one, but insertion animation is really a must in my opinion! I really hope you get it working, this is really exciting to know!

8 hours ago, Loruna said:

Happy to hear you like them! :)

Tbh. the bed BJ pose was based on the idea sucking the cock in an exhausted manner after a long sex session :PΒ The sofa pose is already in planning to be also for penetrating. BUT I thought like... cuddle poses are way less and therefore more priority.

Cuddle poses are way less and absolutely is great that you take it as a priority.

Since in the end even if we do like all sort of acrobatics, which are situational, what poses are the ones which are most used, yet fewer in number?

Slow dances, couple sitting, couple laying poses. Which are used by everybody, regardless of preference

Good thinking and thank you again

The new poses are nice (exept that they again called a TF pose as FF) but i want to ask something to devs.

To make the FF kissing on the couch did you hire some actresses that fear to kiss each others ?Β 

In the MF version, the lips are perfectly touching and all and in the FF version it's like both girls are scared toΒ lock their lips together. It even looks like they don't want at all that their tongues are touching.Β 

Can you fix that and give us a real kiss and not some kind of poking with disgust tongues please ?

Edited by Leeloo

I'm happy we got some people working on poses implemented in game, you will notice that only if you zoom so close to the faces, which I find it cute and extremely adorableΒ my self I don't have to go all noming. It's fair enough that we get even FF(When you use a strap-on instead of a cock, if you are not into that, we can't help you)Β MM and MF versions of each.

Edited by Leathium

27 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Nice pose, but if it's to give us the same weird "kiss" than the last pose on the couch, it's useless :D

I am really sorry that you dont like it. Just so you know: Those were my very first poses I ever created. So be a bit more patient. Or... better idea. Do it yourself if you think you can do it better ;)Β 

And in addition. I have created two entire FF poses. Yes they are cuddle but better than nothing, right? And I already planned true FF sex posed to do. But as I said, I have to first get to used to those kind of animations. I did work with 3D animations before, but not sex related. And for your question: Yes I am in contact with Lisa and I already fixing that kiss problem ;)Β 

16 minutes ago, Loruna said:

I am really sorry that you dont like it. Just so you know: Those were my very first poses I ever created. So be a bit more patient. Or... better idea. Do it yourself if you think you can do it better ;)Β 

And in addition. I have created two entire FF poses. Yes they are cuddle but better than nothing, right? And I already planned true FF sex posed to do. But as I said, I have to first get to used to those kind of animations. I did work with 3D animations before, but not sex related. And for your question: Yes I am in contact with Lisa and I already fixing that kiss problem ;)Β 

Thank you!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting two years for a kiss on the couch!!!!!!!!!😘

2 hours ago, Leathium said:

It's fair enough that we get even FF(When you use a strap-on instead of a cock

All those strap-on/cock locked FF poses should get their own, separated category instead of being mixed in like everywhere they only can be.

@Gizmo @Lisa At least sort them in one column OR either give some way to filter them or hide them from others.

Some miniatures are clear but others not really while some are even identical and it's super easy to choose wrong and spoil the fun.

It would be nice to see that someday along with some more variatons of FF & FFF poses without 'surprise'. The new cuddle pose is awesome, I hope you'll add FFF variation of that soon, it shouldn't be so hard to just mirror it.

Guest Incognito3dx

SoΒ  they had us on discord vote for the next pose we want and then don't even include the pose in the newest one.... then why have us vote? We voted for titty fuck unanimously then don't get the pose the community want. I am grateful forΒ  any new poses ..but come on.

8 hours ago, Loruna said:

Really thank you for all the great work you are doing Loruna, and damn! you are hyping us even more now! lol.

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

..meanwhile ..1.3 milion high poly mesh ready to be baked into a low poly with 4 areas that can be coloredΒ  ...isnt a good mesh :(Β 

colors are examples :)Β 

Screenshot_44.png

but this is a cool mesh ?

Β 

I am not sure about folds. Anyway, keep it going.

https://blenderartists.org/

6 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I am not sure about folds. Anyway, keep it going.

https://blenderartists.org/

The thing is I dont want to make another dress like this 😁

those folds are beyond ugly :)Β and i dont want a dress like its just came out the washing machine lolΒ 

Mehh ill redo the whole dress from start shouldnt take me more than 4 hoursΒ 

Screenshot_48.png

21 hours ago, Loruna said:

I didn't say i don't like it, the pose is sexy. It's just that for the kiss, in the FF version the lips are not in contact with each other and the tongue is just slightly poking the partner's tongue. If the kiss was the same than with the MF version it would have be better.

And for the two others poses, well there is one i will not use due to my sexual orientation :DΒ but the sleeping cuddle is great :)

Edited by Leeloo

14 hours ago, Aliviax said:

The thing is I dont want to make another dress like this 😁

those folds are beyond ugly :)Β and i dont want a dress like its just came out the washing machine lolΒ 

Mehh ill redo the whole dress from start shouldnt take me more than 4 hoursΒ 

Screenshot_48.png

make a case and pull it on the body can anyone, but make Β realistic creases and do that like real one not everyone ... do not humiliate the clothes that have been worn for a long time, it is not made so bad, and sometimes even very well.

chrome_w6ac1k91J2.png

9 hours ago, Manyasha said:

make a case and pull it on the body can anyone, but make Β realistic creases and do that like real one not everyone ... do not humiliate the clothes that have been worn for a long time, it is not made so bad, and sometimes even very well.

Β 

you missing the point i said i dont wanna make another same dress like the one we already have and personaly i dont like clothes that have just been out the washing machine 😁

is that realistic for you ^^

Β 

Β 

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

9 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

you missing the point i said i dont wanna make another same dress like the one we already have and personaly i dont like clothes that have just been out the washing machine 😁

is that realistic for you ^^

Β 

Β 

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

you don't have anatomical fabric drapery.Β They're pits on the tissue that aren't there for a reason, and there should be a reason. The tissue has physical properties and they show up when it comes into contact with the human body. What physical properties do your tissue have that it's so twisted up on its skirt?

9 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

you don't have anatomical fabric drapery.Β They're pits on the tissue that aren't there for a reason, and there should be a reason. The tissue has physical properties and they show up when it comes into contact with the human body. What physical properties do your tissue have that it's so twisted up on its skirt?

its to make skirt more wavy ^^ thats the idea i imagine silk skirt,softΒ  breezeΒ 

Edited by Aliviax