3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

28 minutes ago, Balamut said:

where can i see your creations?

HereHere and Here

Thus some of the content is old and outdated. I also used to create themes for vBulletin 4 and been a Photoshop-Artist in a guild of roleplayers. :)

Edited by Nikki

Yeah after Santa Claus, now we can RP as Woody the Woodpecker with that hair. Morons...

But where is the fucking content for male avi? I see tons of female ones as usual where are the fucking male clothes?

Yeah the Pets, Whores, Sluts, Bimbos, Bitches, Sissies , all needed their collars, underwear and shit to add to the ever growing collection of stuff they have while once again there is zero content for the other side of the community.

Edited by Tsela

I wouldn't blast the hair style creators. It isn't a hair style I like, but that style is popular in RL.

I agree men need a decent wardrobe and hairstyles and it just doesn't seem to be a concern for the Devs. They are ultimately responsible.

I agree with posts that clothing needs recatagorized if there is a better way.

I agree, there should be male, female and a third transsexual catagory made. 

I agree there needs to be more building textures added, like smooth wood for example.

I agree women should have sex poses specific to women.

I agree, the TV should be made to work again or let a modder do it to avoid liability.

I agree content come way to slow.

I agree pose and clothing editors along with greater avitar customization would enhance the experience.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

HereHere and Here

Thus some of the content is old and outdated. I also used to create themes for vBulletin 4 and been a Photoshop-Artist in a guild of roleplayers. :)

@Nikki, Your creations are fucking awesome!

I loved the new underwear, although i find it difficult to understand why the other body still can't be in the bra or pantie section. If the problem is "We put it in the bra and then you can and an extra panties above something that already has panties". Really, that's not a problem at all, forget it and give us what we are asking. I absolutley LOVE these models, really!
I would also lovea bra like this new one, but not see through. I'd love some lace shirt, with some cleavage. Something like the image bellow, which is pretty much having the tits on this new one covered up, not that hard to make.

And shame on you, devs, for still beign in debt with the male part of the community! That's not fair at all! As I said before, all of us pay the game monthly, and we deserve a monthly update that really attends to both male and female. I won't like the "Let's stop making female updates for an while and start to attend to the male AVIs".
That's not fair either! We should have both male and female updates every month. That's the right way of doing things.

I also liked the new hair style. It looks very hot, and it is indeed very popular nowadays. No problem with having something different.

1050491_top-renda-comprido-15-24-0039_m1_637005942294286040.jpg

Edited by llNikkyll

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

Yeah after Santa Claus, now we can RP as Woody the Woodpecker with that hair. Morons...

But where is the fucking content for male avi? I see tons of female ones as usual where are the fucking male clothes?

Yeah the Pets, Whores, Sluts, Bimbos, Bitches, Sissies , all needed their collars, underwear and shit to add to the ever growing collection of stuff they have while once again there is zero content for the other side of the community.

Wow, so much anger... That cant be doing you any good?

16 minutes ago, Leathium said:

I have to admit the last 3 poses are one of the best we got since a while, I would love if the bed one had an option of handjob included, and a sofa one with insertion animations, but I really appreciate the nice work. @Loruna

Oh absolutely! YES and YES

5 hours ago, Leathium said:

I have to admit the last 3 poses are one of the best we got since a while, I would love if the bed one had an option of handjob included, and a sofa one with insertion animations, but I really appreciate the nice work. @Loruna

Happy to hear you like them! :)

Tbh. the bed BJ pose was based on the idea sucking the cock in an exhausted manner after a long sex session :P The sofa pose is already in planning to be also for penetrating. BUT I thought like... cuddle poses are way less and therefore more priority.

Edited by Loruna