3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

My suggestion would be Elves both female and Male and its not that hard for Devs to do ..all they have to do is Model or sculpt elf ears in the existing avatars :) 

People love new Stuff and they would run to open a slot for elves hehe but elves slot should be more exdpensive to like 30k xgold instead 10 k that is for normal avatar slot :) 

" but elves slot should be more exdpensive to like 30k xgold instead 10 k that is for normal avatar slot :) "

I really don't get you Alivia. I can't understand the intentions with what you suggest. Why would people have to pay 37 dollars (30.000 xgold) to have a pointy ear? Really, the devs could do that in half an hour and put as an option in the character creation so people could toggle it on and off! Having it as a paid option is outrageous!

The most you get for free in game is 300 xgold by day. So, to have 30.000 xgold you'd have to play 100 initerrupted days just to have a pointy ear! That's not fair at all! That's abusive!

The game is already paid, and it is not cheap at all! You said people would run to open a slot for elves if there was the option, and I agree! But only if it is not required anything else to create one! Put an elven AVI for 30k xgold and people will drop their account immediately, including me, for not tolerating such offensive behaviour.

Edited by llNikkyll

lol everyone i said 30k xgold cause almost everyone has over 50k xgold since we dont have much stuff to spend xgold 

also 30k xgold is not from your pocket lol everyday players earn 300xgold  free from Gizmo and if you play the Game 3 months you already have 30 k :) 

No price other than zero is low enough for this kind of option. As I said, currency in game is very low, and it is ok this way since there are not a lot of places to spend your money. But I often buy gifts to my friends, or buy another picture slot to show my photographs, so, right now, I have 4 thousand Xgold. That means 2 and a half months away from 30k xgold, 2 and a half months without spending anything...
Or 37 dollars.

That suggestion is beyond anything acceptable.

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

everyday players earn 300xgold  free from Gizmo and if you play the Game 3 months you already have 30 k

...if people are not about to marry someone or divorce... If people don`t give a gift to friends one per day only... if people don`t want to change a name of a character, and so on, and so on. To be honest, this game isn`t worth all of these money and too much multi-transaction depended for a game we pay a subscription. Yes, there are not millions users to play and leave their money, but there are not millions possibilities to use as well.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

People have the problem of wasting money senselessly. If you could spend gold on opportunities, that wouldn't be a problem. For example, you get drunk on beer, so people buy more beer. But there could be other temporary things to buy, effects, goldtransfer .. etc.

Elf ears are not such a thing. It's an update like any dress. For example, if "elf" were a completely different character type (slightly taller, thinner shape, big pointed ears) and not just looking at the ears. Then buying it as a new character would cost players gold, no need extra cost.

Would have loved fantasy races, in particular Dwarf, Elf, orc and troll so it be possible to do a shadowrun themed room, but doubt were gonna get that. At most we might get elf ears like with cat ears and stuff like that, sorta like second life had before meshes were introduced.

10 hours ago, Aliviax said:

anyways would be cool if Game had more races would make it more spicy and different than looking same avis everywhere :) 

Yes indeed different looking avis through customizations are very important in an online environment, since it's all about self expression.

So this is why male avi updates should be top priority. Female stuff, elf ears should be somewhere way back after the more problematic issues are fixed.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, Aliviax said:

My suggestion would be Elves both female and Male and its not that hard for Devs to do ..all they have to do is Model or sculpt elf ears in the existing avatars :) 

People love new Stuff and they would run to open a slot for elves hehe but elves slot should be more exdpensive to like 30k xgold instead 10 k that is for normal avatar slot :) 

They don't need to make anything if their avi model has the morphs the curio model did. They just need to enable the morphs (sliders). We were just talking about all the morphs that can be enabled elsewhere last month. I'm told if their Avi can have more nore enabled, you could do everything from Elves, to different races by adjust the eye slopes etc...

ZkYoXzS.png

IbuQRqe.png

Edited by THX

Meanwhile ..folds again and again and again ....😁😁

Lets cross fingers this time those folds will be good enough so we go to next level and texture the freaking dress hahaha

BTW what do you think are those folds ok ? gimme ur feedback

Also i was thinking make another version of this dress with asymetrical cuts in the sides of waist 

Screenshot_34.png

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Meanwhile ..folds again and again and again ....😁😁

Lets cross fingers this time those folds will be good enough so we go to next level and texture the freaking dress hahaha

BTW what do you think are those folds ok ? gimme ur feedback

Also i was thinking make another version of this dress with asymetrical cuts in the sides of waist 

Screenshot_34.png

I like it! I'd tie the dress with a strap around the neck, i think dress would be more unique and sexier! (like on the pictures)

Audrey-Hepburn-Vintage-Halter-Neck-Strap-Big-Swing-Sexy-Party-Dress-Women-s-Cocktail-Retro-50s.jpg

8 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

Sadly dresses not so useful in the game like the outfits other parts, like top/bottom/jewelry/hats..... very amazing tools, but not so useful when create a outfit to the avatar

what you mean not so useful ? i mean people want clothes ..so what you mean ?

Just now, Aliviax said:

what you mean not so useful ? i mean people want clothes ..so what you mean ?

If you want to creat a avatar appearance, you can better combinate a bottom clothes with some top (or with another categorie: caps and jackets - than my previous suggestion) like with dresses. Dresses can be wonderful, but cannot use durin sex, and cannot cominate with other clothes parts (except a new "caps and jackest" section")

1 minute ago, Angelqueen said:

If you want to creat a avatar appearance, you can better combinate a bottom clothes with some top (or with another categorie: caps and jackets - than my previous suggestion) like with dresses. Dresses can be wonderful, but cannot use durin sex, and cannot cominate with other clothes parts (except a new "caps and jackest" section")

why you wanna have sex wearing clothes lol 😁