3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

we got 16 updates since late Aufust lol sure not everyone will like specific updates i can understand .

tsela soon u will get male clothes 😁 @Manyasha and @Redji working on that  they have already shown some teasers 

Go now play game and have fun forum not do you any good :) 

Yes indeed we can talk about the lack of around 100 pieces of male clothing compared to female. That is one thing out of many. And obviously @Manyasha and @Redji are doing... something. Hopefully we will see some of that soon.

But even you can't deny the garbage state the game itself is in. 64 bit was surely an upgrade but at the same time it was a step back since modders can't work on the game now fixing and creating stuff that devs are not eager to do. I kind of missed the modded working TV also. And many other things.

Oh and the bugs... we have more bugs than ever before. Obviously nobody is working much there. maybe some sunday afternoon some dev scraches his butt and replaces a texture on some of your socks and uploads it. Some people will call that a huge update. But it's clear that they aren't working really. What currently is under development, is just a guess at best. and your guess is just as good as mine. But we can chat when we see actual results. Not rumors, and cute pictures

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Yes indeed we can talk about the lack of around 100 pieces of male clothing compared to female. That is one thing out of many. And obviously @Manyasha and @Redji are doing... something. Hopefully we will see some of that soon.

But even you can't deny the garbage state the game itself is in. 64 bit was surely an upgrade but at the same time it was a step back since modders can't work on the game now fixing and creating stuff that devs are not eager to do. I kind of missed the modded working TV also. And many other things.

Oh and the bugs... we have more bugs than ever before. Obviously nobody is working much there. maybe some sunday afternoon some dev scraches his butt and replaces a texture on some of your socks and uploads it. Some people will call that a huge update. But it's clear that they aren't working really. What currently is under development, is just a guess at best. and your guess is just as good as mine. But we can chat when we see actual results. Not rumors, and cute pictures

I think tsela you will be happy to know that im working on this cloth 😁 maybe a lil different texture but same idea see through :) 

with this dress you wont need any male clothes hahaha you will be just happy to watch girls :) 

Screenshot_1.png

34 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

I think tsela you will be happy to know that im working on this cloth 😁 maybe a lil different texture but same idea see through :) 

with this dress you wont need any male clothes hahaha you will be just happy to watch girls :) 

Screenshot_1.png

well I'm happy to watch girls without any clothes also. So they don't necessarily need that

9 hours ago, Tsela said:

Actually "we" didn't get ANY meaningful updates at all for a VERY long time. Yes since the 64 bit change to the client. Zero. aside of some skirts for "you" nothing actually happened. There is nothing they did for quite some time.

Aside of begging for subscribers on Discord :D

You are wrong, men got hair, beards, santa claus costume, and few others things that i don't remember.

15 minutes ago, PontiusPilat said:

Мы имеем достаточно высокий уровень либидо,что бы в играх и реальной жизни отрываться по полной)) А просмотр сериалов типа mandalorian это прерогатива бабушек и дедушек XDD

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Twister,LOOOOL

002.PNG

Some facial expressions would be nice. A few premade expressions for guys and girls could go a long way. It could be the difference between everyone looking like pouting clones or a looking cool. A lot of guys have that daft lost puppy look going. I am sure some would prefer a snicker or sly grin.🤨 Or A cool cat chilled look😎. Some of the girls would prefer a smile for a change😊, Or even a mischievous sneer;). Or a surprised bj face. 😮

Could go a long way in role playing of all types. To obedient little slaves with a look of concern in their eyes.😯 To doms wanting that look of being the ultimate alpha dog😈.  Or just for a everyday change in mood. Drama llama's will love it. Roleplayers will love it. Everyone would enjoy a change and some emotion I think.  

Edited by Nymphpott

16 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Well, if i remember well, the santa outfit for men was asked around one month before christmas

Asked by who exactly. I don't know a single guy who asked for it. Was a big request for this?? where? Go ahead, log in and take a look around if you see a single person in his right mind prancing around in a Santa costume.

It's a completely useless piece. while every patch was filled with: hair for girls, swimsuits, socks, dresses, single poses

But Yeah we were asking for a Santa costume. Ho ho ho. Let's not bullshit eachother :D

And only one hairstyle was added yes. and ONLY because that fit on our head while it was created for girls. You got the exact same one :D Along with all the others. So no. that was NOT made "for guys"

Edited by Tsela

If there are several users creating content where is it??

It's one thing if the Devs are too busy with important program needs, and a complete other thing when they have content waiting to be put in but it isn't put in. So why isn't it?  How long does it take to make a few collars and add them? 

I can understand if they are bogged down, but take some time and just add the tattoos and other things that have been made FFS. There should be a good bit of content made by now.

2 hours ago, THX said:

If there are several users creating content where is it??

Prolly that user content havent passed the Devs quality tests :) 

its one thing players make content and another thing if it fits the DEvs quality standards 

9 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Prolly that user content havent passed the Devs quality tests :) 

its one thing players make content and another thing if it fits the DEvs quality standards 

No Alivia, that isn't even a logical conclusion.

Many and Redj's hair style has been ready since Dec. 28th - nearly a month.

As for "quality" that is relative.   It's also impossible to even check for quality without being able to upload it and see what something looks like in game like was possible in Utherverses Curio. You don't  HAVE to put folds in those places Alivia. You can make it flat and users can fake it with Bmp maps - if they added that feature to clothing editor..

3DX desperately needs a clothing Editor and an instant access clothing system that can be uploaded too instantly. Let users decide what they find quality enough to wear. RLC, Second Life have been doing this for over a decade and RLC's Curio was proof positive this can be done. 

Let the Devs quality control meshes and let the texturing of them up to users to run wild with.  Everyone makes crap before getting better at it. Just like the World Editor started off.

Edited by THX

5 hours ago, THX said:

As for "quality" that is relative.   It's also impossible to even check for quality without being able to upload it and see what something looks like in game like was possible in Utherverses Curio. You don't  HAVE to put folds in those places Alivia. You can make it flat and users can fake it with Bmp maps - if they added that feature to clothing editor..

3DX desperately needs a clothing Editor and an instant access clothing system that can be uploaded too instantly. Let users decide what they find quality enough to wear. RLC, Second Life have been doing this for over a decade and RLC's Curio was proof positive this can be done. 

Let the Devs quality control meshes and let the texturing of them up to users to run wild with.  Everyone makes crap before getting better at it. Just like the World Editor started off.

Listen i created this dress to go along withose textures ..lace trasparent sexy dress :) as you will see in the pics wherever you see white its trasparent 

Devs wanted folds and creases haha what can i do 😁 lol 

So Far My folds Dont pass The Quality ^^ hahah

Now If you ask me ..In trasparent textures you dont need much folds  But ..what I know ? im only in the second seamester of 3D design/animation school :)

What I know is Lisa wants  a high Polly  dress with realistic awesome folds So 2 days now and in few hours i hit 3D day trying to make realstic folds and creases .

Devs Are so much into Quality ..they want awesome stuff in game :) so i have to keep make those damn folds better hahaha

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_15.png

Edited by Aliviax

7 hours ago, THX said:

Sometimes I realy find it ridiculous that some people try to find excuses FOR the devs around here. Instead of the devs themselves doing that and come up with a reasonable explanation. 

I really hope that everything you are saying is true, Alivia, but it surely doesn't feels like. 
See, when the bodysuits came to the game, we loved it! But we all wanted them on underwear and not on dress, so everybody here complained about it.
They surely could do it right for the update that came a few days later, it is just changing the cathegories, that's not that much of work... But nothing has changed since.

And that's just an example! There are a lot of situations like that, they just happen and nothing is done with it.
I can't see any excuse to it.

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Listen i created this dress to go along withose textures ..lace trasparent sexy dress :) as you will see in the pics wherever you see white its trasparent 

Devs wanted folds and creases haha what can i do 😁 lol 

So Far My folds Dont pass The Quality ^^ hahah

Now If you ask me ..In trasparent textures you dont need much folds  But ..what I know ? im only in the second seamester of 3D design/animation school :)

What I know is Lisa wants  a high Polly  dress with realistic awesome folds So 2 days now and in few hours i hit 3D day trying to make realstic folds and creases .

Devs Are so much into Quality ..they want awesome stuff in game :) so i have to keep make those damn folds better hahaha

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_15.png

Personally I think the folds in your dress are fine. I'd take the topmost out, but that is it.

If they are going to be this picky, then 3DX is pretty hopeless in terms of user created content ever coming in a broad sense. I am now skeptical we will ever see a Clothing Editor of any kind now - even just texturing.

Good luck to you. Sadly, you and others may get tired of trying and it will be back to the trickle of clothing content is been for years. Very disappointing.

well there is a cool way to make a sculpt brush for folds creases etc (in case you wanna learn )  ..how ? You create one  after you scan real foldsfrom clothes  :)  then you make it a psd file and drop it in the software you use and in my case blender and Mudbox .

example pics :  picture 1 After finish the mesh in blender went to mudbox to sculpt those freaking folds  and i sculpted those  result was i needed better ^^

picture 2  i sculpted same mesh in blender but this time by creating a brush out of real life cloth folds 😁 literaly that brush all i had to do is click drag for how big the folds i want  used symetry on X axis so what i do in 1 side apply also in other side ..well now folds cant be more realistic cause its from real life folds haha  lets cross finger now that will pass cause afer that is texturing 

to use specific created brush all you have to do is go matterial tab create a material then in tools menu you open the created brush and start sculpt those folds 

pic 3 =material tab 

pic 4 tool tab that you import the specific brush 

hope its helpful for any other blender user :) 

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_31.png

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

17 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There is a method to create realistic folds in one click. But... by Marvelous Designer :lol:

I know but i have blender and autodesk mudbox  good think is now i have created a fold brush so now its 1 click in short there are  lot of guides out there on how to create a brush you want .

anyways i think now folds are ok :) 

Dear @Gizmo , @Lisa, I would love if you thought about how a man should dress up! Please do a coat section and put everything that could be worn over a top dress there! the present leather jacket, for example, but future top jackets/coat/cape can come here!

I would reiterate my previous request, as this is as important for character creation as my previous request:
move it please the lingerie and swimsuit clothes in to the "bra" section! Please! It would be great if you would put such clothes in the future too! The reason: we can use them with "bottom" clothes, and create a new casual outfits!