3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Paying per post will make WC die. Only ads from who's willing to pay to promote their parties. No more "Hi folks, I got a problem". Or at least less help. Who'd be willing to pay for a quick advice, just to be friendly?

Drama and bullying?

This will never stop.

The world is full of douchebags. Get over it. If you feel bad about an unknown person in a virtual world, who's calling you names or talking shit about you, think about your attitude towards yourself. My 2 cents.

10 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Paying per post will make WC die. Only ads from who's willing to pay to promote their parties. No more "Hi folks, I got a problem". Or at least less help. Who'd be willing to pay for a quick advice, just to be friendly?

Drama and bullying?

This will never stop.

The world is full of douchebags. Get over it. If you feel bad about an unknown person in a virtual world, who's calling you names or talking shit about you, think about your attitude towards yourself. My 2 cents.

The Goal is a more clean WC If ppl want to troll they will pay everyones updates :) If people want to drama they will also pay rest people updates :) at some point trolls will burn their xgold or go buy more xgold = win 

Also everyday we get 300xgold free So if we say a wc post cost 30-50 xgold is more than enough to say hellos and take it to pms :) 

whats the point staying in WC when people can meet in game and talk in pms n get closer ? or make group chats with their friends and talk

want to advertize ? sure Pay xgold 

wanna have a casual chat ? we have pms local chats group chats is more than enough for people to interact :)

Currently new people come in Game and see that drama world chat where everyone insults anyone and thats not a good image.

If people wanna ask something ok spend 30 xgold lol not biggie we get 300 x gold everyday not to mention people can ask stuff in local chats so i dont see any issue :) 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:53 PM, Aliviax said:

Pose editorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr where n when sweet Gizmo :)

YES! When! If the lazy bums are unable to make anything for males, at least that would be finally a way to make our own stuff. Plus it was promised eons ago

6 hours ago, Aliviax said:

The Goal is a more clean WC If ppl want to troll they will pay everyones updates :) If people want to drama they will also pay rest people updates :) at some point trolls will burn their xgold or go buy more xgold = win 

Also everyday we get 300xgold free So if we say a wc post cost 30-50 xgold is more than enough to say hellos and take it to pms :) 

whats the point staying in WC when people can meet in game and talk in pms n get closer ? or make group chats with their friends and talk

want to advertize ? sure Pay xgold 

wanna have a casual chat ? we have pms local chats group chats is more than enough for people to interact :)

Currently new people come in Game and see that drama world chat where everyone insults anyone and thats not a good image.

If people wanna ask something ok spend 30 xgold lol not biggie we get 300 x gold everyday not to mention people can ask stuff in local chats so i dont see any issue :) 

Firstly, i was never a fan of world chat, but this is not gonna work too.

If someone has a technical issue or just a casual issue, you can't force him to spend gold to get some help.

Also i know world chat is usually a drama spamming chat. I never liked world chat personally, as i have only joined it less than 10 times all these years. I usually don't even see what they talk about there. But i really do remember a lot of guys spamming and advertising they own pleasure and after some point it feels really annoying to join this.

Also if we have to spend money for that, then i am pretty sure that we will have even more spamming by people promoting their rooms and advertising. I am pretty sure that it is going be an advertising chat after that.

In my opinion, it would just be nice to have some chat filters in world chat. Like to filter a user without using the ignore system, just only in world chat. And of course to filter spammers as i said. Mostly the public room users do that, by promoting their room there. Personally i don't really care about world chat and i never did. But it feels like a mess in there, having trollers, spammers, drama, all at the same time in one chat.

Edited by MrMango

Drama is the people who complain about party adds, complainers who can't talk, it's simple to choose one of the parties and socialize, go to the rooms to talk, because what's the fun of chatting in the world chat? What I think is that people who put adds should respect others and not immediately put yours over the previous one, a little education and wait at least 1 minute each add. Now paying to post to chat is ridiculous

9 hours ago, BIALAETICAT said:

Drama is the people who complain about party adds, complainers who can't talk, it's simple to choose one of the parties and socialize, go to the rooms to talk, because what's the fun of chatting in the world chat? What I think is that people who put adds should respect others and not immediately put yours over the previous one, a little education and wait at least 1 minute each add. Now paying to post to chat is ridiculous

yup the goal is for people to not stay in world chat but go in rooms and chat in locals and meet ppl ofc avoid unpleasat chats in wc also 

9 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

1 message per minute for free, next one for Gold. Every minute you can message for free(1 advertisement per minute). It can reduce spam adds and drama people.

Just an old idea.

thats also a good idea 1 message per minute free if ppl want to text before 1 minute they can use xgold 

Funny thing... if you don't like WC, don't go into WC. Simple.

Don't try and monetize everything in a game that we already pay to play.

Someone - whose name I won't mention, but begins with A - should shut the fuck up about monetizing this and that, cause no-one cares for that stupid idea.

I'll spell it out for her, cause she's clearly thick....

WE. ALREADY. PAY. FOR. THIS. GAME.

12 hours ago, Aliviax said:

yup the goal is for people to not stay in world chat but go in rooms and chat in locals and meet ppl ofc avoid unpleasat chats in wc also

Who's goal is that?

As far as I am concerned, everyone inside the game has paid for the game and therefore has any right to hang out wherever they want. Who am I to mind anyone hanging out in WC? If they like to be there, so be it.

12 hours ago, Aliviax said:

As i already mentioned above, it is going to be the best chatting spam for room owners after that. World chat is not a chat for room owners only, either for drama only, either for trolling only. It is supossed to be just a general in game chat. I don't like world chat, so i just don't bother with it. You can do the same too. But honestly, it seems to me that it's all about advertising of some few people around, that want to spam WC only with ads and they feel that the rest of the people there destroying their work. Personally room owners that want to spam their ads again and again should be more fair to spend gold for it, than a casual user who just wants to chat or need some help. This is not offence, is just a personal opinion.

1 hour ago, Pandorra said:

Who's goal is that?

As far as I am concerned, everyone inside the game has paid for the game and therefore has any right to hang out wherever they want. Who am I to mind anyone hanging out in WC? If they like to be there, so be it.

what u preffer ? ppl troll insult bully harrass on wc or ppl go in rooms and have fun instead fight in wc ? 

anyway the point is WC 90 % times is very bad all ppl do is insult each other if troll try insult in a room room oqner iggy and problem solved but in wc problem isnt solved that easy 

another measure is cool down for each player text same person cant chat before 1 min time 

cool down will kinda kill the intentions for drama to continue cause when ppl are fire up lol they will have 60 seconds to wait and reply and drama :).

I think we all agree that meassures need to be taken about WC looking the other way isnt a fix to problems 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

what u preffer ? ppl troll insult bully harrass on wc or ppl go in rooms and have fun instead fight in wc ? 

anyway the point is WC 90 % times is very bad all ppl do is insult each other if troll try insult in a room room oqner iggy and problem solved but in wc problem isnt solved that easy 

another measure is cool down for each player text same person cant chat before 1 min time 

cool down will kinda kill the intentions for drama to continue cause when ppl are fire up lol they will have 60 seconds to wait and reply and drama :).

I think we all agree that meassures need to be taken about WC looking the other way isnt a fix to problems 

You think that in local chats there is no drama or trolling or fighting? This problem is not about WC, is about people. Reworking WC will get it even worse. There are still some very few rooms around that are friendly and worthy to chat and chill. You want these rooms to get ruined by any drama/trol/spam user? Think about it.

9 minutes ago, MrMango said:

You think that in local chats there is no drama or trolling or fighting? This problem is not about WC, is about people. Reworking WC will get it even worse. There are still some very few rooms around that are friendly and worthy to chat and chill. You want these rooms to get ruined by any drama/trol/spam user? Think about it.

exactly. Alivia, you should do a a vote on post with poll. then we can see if the democratic agrees with you. i would say its only fair.

Remember to post it on worldchat too ;)

Edited by DeAngelo

5 minutes ago, MrMango said:

I think meassures should be taken about WC 

unless you have something to put in the table its useless just say no this no that

If you want disagree by all means propose ur solution and not just No lol 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

I think meassures should be taken about WC 

unless you have something to put in the table its useless just say no this no that

If you want disagree by all means propose ur solution and not just No lol 

WC is a casual general in game chat. Personally i have nothing to earn if the change WC or not. As i said, i never liked WC anyways, it is not going to affect me. But i don't understand how this affects you at all. Isn't it just a general chat? What's the real problem you have with that?

I would Like to suggest we get The ability to upload and have our own tatoos :) 

Dont get me wrong getting tattoos is awesome  but we all kinda have the same and as many stated every 5 avis all look same lol .

So getting the ability to upload our unique tattos and apply them wherever we want it would be so cool 

So i was Thinking for a '' Tattoo editor'' of some shorts ❤️ where people could upload their own tattoos and also keep our individuality in a way without everyone has same tattoo :) 

Same could be done with clothes currently some clothes you can change prints so having the ability to put ur own print in clothes would be very awesome  

Edited by Aliviax