3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

6 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I think it´s a bad idea.

but why ? i mean normal sub you will have everything VIP service will be for more quality of life stuff that VIP ppl might want :) 

one example might be to not get partner invites might be 2 new dev locations that only VIP ppl can go u know small stuff :) 

16 hours ago, Ross The Boss said:

umm, no. People complain now, I can just imagine how some would if they had some vip  membership

IMVU has a vip membership. Each month they are given a room and 'credits' aka coin. They are also given other things such as ability to organize closets.  They do not/did/not take away from game experience.

1 hour ago, Ross The Boss said:

Imvu offers the game for free. 3dx does not. They also can dev things for the game with said membership to use or sell in shop, cant do that here

Very true but that's not the point. They charge monthly for VIP and add positives to VIP members without taking away items from game.

25 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

just about everything they offer for a vip membership you get for free here. you get xgold for just logging in daily, you can get free rooms or even make your own. your using imvus model as a way to illustrate it can work however they are completely different types of games. one is free to play and the other is pay to play (subscription based)

lol No. Shows my point was completely missed. My point was that to even consider it 3DX needs to find something to ADD to the experience instead of taking away the ability to get invites from partners (as suggested by Aliviax) . My point is do not take things away already provided but add something worth paying for vip.

Edited by SusanLouisa

22 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Btw 3dxchat should also sell a VIP service aside The current subscription  for more exclusive stuff for the ones that want to have more exclusive stuff :) 

example VIP service could give some QOF stuff  maybe more avatar slots maybe more exclusive dev locations you get the idea :)

What Do you think

This is the best idea. Besides I think making new character should be minimum 25K xgolds.

3DXChat turned into alt trash, trolls, people you ignore, maniac ex's doesn't stop making alts, deleting them and making new ones in short time because of daily bonus / new avatar price ratio.

All similar games has VIP, paid stuff and this makes game more content rich.

Edited by reasoner512

41 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

This is the best idea. Besides I think making new character should be minimum 25K xgolds.

3DXChat turned into alt trash, trolls, people you ignore, maniac ex's doesn't stop making alts, deleting them and making new ones in short time because of daily bonus / new avatar price ratio.

All similar games has VIP, paid stuff and this makes game more content rich.

Dont know about you but i would love to have a vip service that would allow me to go to a location that most cant visit and in that location no one would be able to partner invite me AKA cold and chill  or be in stealth mode so not even friends see you online or to have access to more perks and to  more QOL stuff or whatever a VIP can be possible to get :) can be from priority log in que from get some updates 1 week earlier than others i mean there are so many stuff a vip service can have to worth :)

Drop ur ideas what would you like a VIP service to offer you so it worth :)

6 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Your idea is to take items away that are already provided?  Yeah that sure will help things. (NOT)

these days its QOL to not be able get partner invites  makes game life easier to not hear that partner invite sound wherever i go chill lol 

Also i think u read wrong i suggest the VIP service make it so no one can send you a partner invite while be on stealth mode :)  So if i enter stealth mode and ppl wont be able to cold me means better game life more quite more chillaxing for me.

you know not all times are same not all ppl come for sex many ppl like to hang out with their friends and chat stealth mode will make ur game life easier when u dont have to deal with ppl trying to partner you  lol.

VIP service wont change anything lol it will only make ur game life easier thats the VIP purpose perks for easier life :)

34 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

these days its QOL to not be able get partner invites  makes game life easier to not hear that partner invite sound wherever i go chill lol 

Also i think u read wrong i suggest the VIP service make it so no one can send you a partner invite while be on stealth mode :)  So if i enter stealth mode and ppl wont be able to cold me means better game life more quite more chillaxing for me.

you know not all times are same not all ppl come for sex many ppl like to hang out with their friends and chat stealth mode will make ur game life easier when u dont have to deal with ppl trying to partner you  lol.

VIP service wont change anything lol it will only make ur game life easier thats the VIP purpose perks for easier life :)

A vip will change everything in a bad way in any ptp. Subscribtion is already vip in ptp games. A vip feature is for btp and ftp games. Our devs know that.

Absolutely magnificent idea to add a VIP service. Would be great to see even less frequent updates in average as a regular player because part of content would be released only for VIPs. Would be also so nice of devs to make a paying customers feel themselves like some second-grade people just because they don't pay for some new stupid.. oh, I meant great new VIP! I would also recommend to cut off the daily xgold gain for regular account plebs and to gray out all character slots beside of main one for regular accounts. And don't forget to add account status right near the name so everyone can see who is the glorious VIP and who is a dirty free player pleb.. oh, I said "free"? Sorry, I mean regular account!

Now, sarcasm mode off. It's a p2p game and we already paying for it. For a lot of people including me it will be the last time they paying for 3dxchat if they will see such a bullshit like a "VIP" added. 

Edited by Xizl
typos and stuff ~

Just an idea that will likely get a lot of objections, but what about making it cheaper for the people who only use one slot, something like $10 a month for one slot, $20 a month for 2 and $30 for 3. Have it standard silver and gold membership. Maybe drop the 10k charge for changing characters.

I think it should be cheaper for people who really only play one game than the ones who play 2 or 3.

Just a thought that I am pretty sure most won't go for but worth seeing what people have to say.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

Just an idea that will likely get a lot of objections, but what about making it cheaper for the people who only use one slot, something like $10 a month for one slot, $20 a month for 2 and $30 for 3. Have it standard silver and gold membership. Maybe drop the 10k charge for changing characters.

I think it should be cheaper for people who really only play one game than the ones who play 2 or 3.

Just a thought that I am pretty sure most won't go for but worth seeing what people have to say.

Then first they have to fix all the glitches and give us the characters (for world editor builders and for single player) for free.

I think the VIP option is a very good idea, but not for more pay! Let it be a privilege (with extra usable stuff) for players who do more than just play! That is, with their game help other players, attract players to the game, make others more fun! These are great builders, event makers, or organization maintainers!

And it's up to the admins and owners themselves decide it, and/or even player's popularity to vote!

6 minutes ago, AdriKitty said:

One has to love the fact that single user managed to troll everyone here and turned the whole thread to off-topic. There is no VIP option announced, hence it's not an upcoming update. From what I've seen, the majority of people don't want it.

Next!

image.png.994efc93e6ba99d0d972f5972b4a4163.png

giphy.gif

The only one who gets it!