3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

On 11/9/2019 at 10:02 PM, Leeloo said:

Suggestion: How about let us be able to "customize" the bots ? Like add an option in clothe editor to dress the bots with one of the outfits we saved for our avatar.

I already suggested something kinda similar to that, to have control of the bots/alts in the term of sex posing, but mixed with being able to dress them up or customize them the way we want is actually superb, BUT Alivia killed the topic.

I truly wish to have the ability to do a complete block of someone.  I don't wish to have a notification telling me I can see their post.  I wish the ability to forget their existence.  Including that when I block them they get to forget MY existence as well.  Right now we get to set options posts/messages/signatures. Can we add "Complete Block"??  

5 hours ago, Leathium said:

I already suggested something kinda similar to that, to have control of the bots/alts in the term of sex posing, but mixed with being able to dress them up or customize them the way we want is actually superb, BUT Alivia killed the topic.

Your topic is still opened. How did she do that? By words like

On 11/9/2019 at 4:23 PM, Aliviax said:

sounds cool idea

?

That's a bad decision to make tattoos in sets instead of customizing tattoos for every body part separately. It will get boring pretty quickly if we will not be able to even choose which tattoo we want on each body part separately. Tattoos are about making you look unique, making them in sets like this kind of ruins the whole idea of tattoos.

Edited by Xizl

Exactly what i said , we all gonna look almost the same , and thats missing the points of Tattoos completely , but hey what do we know !  

I spent 3 months to get an idea of how and what i wanna tell through my Tattoo as a story , i will add onto it more and more , telling another story with another piece...

You dont get a Tattoo just cuz it looks cool....

*End of rant* xD

Edited by Yvonny

36 minutes ago, Xizl said:

That's a bad decision to make tattoos in sets instead of customizing tattoos for every body part separately. It will get boring pretty quickly if we will not be able to even choose which tattoo we want on each body part separately. Tattoos are about making you look unique, making them in sets like this kind of ruins the whole idea of tattoos.

I agree with this. They really need to consider a way user's can add custom made tats rather than a few pre made sets. It will get boring quickly everyone wearing the same few tatoos.

30 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

You dont get a Tattoo just cuz it looks cool....

Well... Some people actually do. And I guess in game such an approach is absolutely acceptable but... even when the main goal is to make yourself look cool – it's still should be the option to choose tattoos separately or, better, if it's possible – using our own textures fo. Because looking like another clone with ABSOLUTELY SAME tattoos set – not cool at all. We need to be able to shown our individuality even if the goal of it is to look cool. Because there is nothing cool about looking like everyone else around. 

2 minutes ago, Ross said:

all of a sudden some are saying no, I want unique tats just for me?  Seems a tad privileged to me.

It's not about privilege. Tattoos just makes to sense if there is no individuality. If the devs would at least give us option to choose from preset options – separately for every body part – then it would work, at least for me, if we would have a lot of tats to choose. Because maybe we would have no individuality in each tattoo but at least some individuality in where we place which one. But if it just choose of one of few sets, like they did with faces – there is no point in tattoos then, at least for me. And I don't see why I should be silent about it. 

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Thanks for the work!

Jgmbc2LZ1o.gif?width=399&height=300

Yes, in the upper part says "Tattoo...Style 1" it means we will have many styles to choose from...;)

Intensity to fade it or make it darker, i think ppl are gonna use it too, but for my personal taste, i tought they would do something more like the old SaintRow3

But This is the "3DX style", can't be similar to another things, so i think  is a nice adition to the game, and i'm eager to see it updated...^_^

Just don't forget the LowBack ones...like in AChat or the regular 3DChat...:)

2017-07-13_180032 - copia.png

HUGS!!

Edited by XXXJessikaXXX

Personally, I think it good they are actually trying to give their base what they want, yet it would be so much better if they added a feature everyone could upload their own design.

There are plenty of free use tats that could be used from the net or those who enjoy making tats (and clothes).

This isn't shitty IMVU. Unity offers many features far superior and more user friendly in making things.

Edited by THX

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I guess it will not be different tattoos for different parts. I dont see a choice. what if it will be a one big tattoo with a feature to hide some parts of the tattoo...

Exactly thats the case :)

Well just makes it so everyone will have the same tattoos again lol , just a lazier method for them :D

I mean hey nice we the community get involved in the progress, but the outcome would be the same , someone creates a Tattoo which gets added and yet we dont have indiviuality , but thats just my opinion *shrugs*

Edited by Yvonny