3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Thanks for the update but once again, there's nothing of real substance for men. Somehow, another pair of pants once a year, doesn't cut it! How about giving us back the ability to colour our pants again?Or some more stylish clothes? We don't all like looking like we just got off our longboards.One last thing. have any of our designers ever heard of men's dress shoes? Either way, I do appreciate the hard work but not all of us want to look cool, we want to look good.

Thank you for the update, colouring items can really add small but brilliant customization, I hope ALL items will eventually be fully colourable (especially hats!!!!) and ALL clothing options availible during sex, as it was in the DLL, dresses are nice but sometimes panties with a BJ is hot hot hot ;) or anything to allow player choices. This is a step in the right direction though, so thank you.

Everything should be colorable. All clothing. If an item has more than one colorable option, then we should be able to color both like I would love to be able to change the white part(s) on the striped socks like make them pink and blue as an example and the same goes for shoes. Being able to put prints on everything would be cool too. And also, I would love to be able to wear kitty ears with a hat. That was something Rochi's dll allowed us to do if we wanted but then we couldn't have a necklace either because the ears would be in the jewelry section as well. 

Edited by danididit

4 hours ago, NUTELLAA said:

Hello. first I want to say that Im glad to see new things related to ladies wear. but I also have some criticism about this sports shoe (photos are given as an example). i dont understand why the shoe itself was created so the girl has to walk all the time, sit in a chair, dance, etc. just on my toes, i guess these are not thumbs (ballerina shoes)🤨... also the front looks like my toes are in a constant 90 degree state.😖😖

2019-10-28 14-53-44_8213.png

2019-10-28 14-56-13_9691.png

They won't change the model for the avatar for shoes. It is designed like this. We must deal with 

33 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

Why aren't the votes available on the forum where most of the users are? Why are we forced to use Discord to do it?

most users ? 🤣🤣 forum has a 3-5% of the 3dxchat  player base whille discord has arround 25-35 % and rising  arround  thats a big difference in numbers that simple :) 

Edited by Aliviax

15 hours ago, Aliviax said:

most users ? 🤣🤣 forum has a 3-5% of the 3dxchat  player base whille discord has arround 25-35 % and rising  arround  thats a big difference in numbers that simple :) 

No. Forum has more than 3-5%. Discord has many fake accounts. It seems discord has more people online than forum because of ingame adv at start screen.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
advertisement

5 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

No. Forum has more than 3-5%. Discord has many fake accounts. It seems discord has more people online than forum because of ingame add at start screen.

Ex lol very very very few people that play 3dxchat  check on forum and add to that that some in forum dont even play the game :) 

they come for the company  :) 

you can see the daily numbers forum gets  while discord has arround 2k+ ppl 25 % of total 3dxchat population :)  even tho again many dont go discord

ps New forum had same advertize in game screen ^^

Edited by Aliviax

Just now, Aliviax said:

Ex lol very very very few people that play 3dxchat  check on forum and add to that that some in forum dont even play the game :) 

they come for the company  :) 

you can see the daily numbers forum gets  while discord has arround 2k+ ppl 25 % of total 3dxchat population :)  even tho again many dont go discord

Discord has around 450 people atm.

Thanks Atalas. I can understand Lisa's bias if she has one but you're right. Catering to only one group of members is unprofessional. I've been a semi-professional artist for most of my life and have designed some clothes but not for computers or games. This brings me back to a former comment of mine as to why we don't get a clothing editor and let some of the creative members try to make clothes for everybody.I'm sure the results would be very interesting and well accepted.

1 minute ago, Torax said:

You can give more than one vote on discord...even if you have just Yes or No choices,  you can vote for Yes and for NO :) 

yes just noticed :) haha sorry wasnt valid example :)

you can vote many times in polls that arent a yes or No 

As far as I heard discord has now changed to basically just a voting platform...

Sooo here's what I am thinking....
Currently on login screen we can like/dislike new updates... Why can't same system be used on login screen to vote for new upcoming stuff?
As far as I know that will give more accurate results, since people with actual 3dx account can only vote... Surely everyone who plays 3dx passes by the login screen, and the number of multiple votes caused by multiple accounts will be negligible compared to the plethora of free accounts that people can create on here or on discord.

Edited by Anaganda