3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

It is nice to see you think people are jealous from you when they aren't. What you don't achieve to understand is that people can think differently than you. That's not jealousy or hate. You do your stuff and we do ours, end of the story. But you try to preach and convert people to what you think. If what you think was the only way to see things, then there would be no need for you to convince others. Just accept people might not like you, might disagree with you. Like some people dont like me and will disagree now with me. Your need to be all over the place doesnt make you someone cooler.

Wouldn't it be great if Gizmo could add an attitude adjustment.  Obviously, you cant add a patch to people or give em an update.

Perhaps it could be a series of buttons like:  Show Respect, Give Courtesy, Offer Complement .  I would pose click the hell out of those buttons... :rolleyes:  There could even be a slider ranging from,  Good to better to best behavior.:lol: 

Being serious now:  We all comment on how the game looks and what we want to "SEE" but the fundamental game doesn't change.  A few poses and clothing options are added from time to time.   We still end up arguing over what the most important addition to the game would be.  We even argue over if its a game or not...  What if its not about defining it but giving people the tools to enjoy it!!

The question then becomes what does everyone want?  Is it to have fun?  And what tool would do that?

Give Bob and Betty an elaborate form of Artificial Intelligence.

It would be a benefit to everyone and here's why:

1. For those who think its just a sex game and other peoples feelings don't matter...  here you go.  Obviously Bob and Betty aren't good enough as they are, so lets give them a personality.   Instead of forcefully accepting every offer, they could deny our "Cold Invites" and then accompany it with a scathing suggestion to go FUCK OFF.  Perhaps then, they would offer more satisfaction.  People wouldn't have to go out to get their fix. They could stay in their own world and give as many "colds" as they want.   More importantly, the responses Bob and Betty could give might help teach people how to interact with others.  As they are, I find them to be useless; because, there more like digital blow up dolls than sexually interactive avatars.
  2. For people who want to degrade and abuse someone or something... here you go.  Now, stay away from everyone else.  Need I say more?
  3. And for the few and far between, who want to socialize, have good conversations and share their experience with others, it would clear out the rooms ( or I should say, might clear out the rooms ).  Hopefully, the only people at the party would be the ones who want to party with other people.

Everybody Wins...……………….

43 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I have to agree with alivia on this. If it was jus a "don't like you" he would not have write so big and so agressive :)

Its just the kind of men tell that stuff cause they hate see women that can do so many stuff that they might cant .

2 years now i have heard tons of stuff lol 

1st when i started opening rooms be it party rooms or strip clubs when my room started get tons of people then they started attack me .

2d when i started dj the right true way other non real djs started attacking me 

3d  when started build rooms people again attacked me  saying all kind of stuff lol i have got used to it 

those men just hate the idea a girl can do so much n well so they just attack in every way possible 

you wonder why females leave this game ? with all those woman haters ..lool 

Anyways been  2 years that ive been through all that in daily basis with attacks bulling etc  but i dont care much anymore well sometimes i get sad but my only care is 3dxchat to move forward  and gets more n more players ^^

So i will be here supporting this Game ❤️

I can understand some ppl to not like me ,im not here so ppl like me , im here for my own fun ,  but attacking me  with such hate lol 

16 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

1st when i started opening rooms be it party rooms or strip clubs when my room started get tons of people then they started attack me .

Maybe because you bragged about numbers and then saying you dont care about numbers?

2d when i started dj the right true way other non real djs started attacking me 

Maybe because you started to attack everyone who didn't do it your way? Who are you to judge who is a real dj or not?

3d  when started build rooms people again attacked me  saying all kind of stuff lol i have got used to it 

those men just hate the idea a girl can do so much n well so they just attack in every way possible 

Maybe because you claim you are the best builder doing AWESOME rooms? With things never done before? That yours builds are on another level than anything seen before ?

you wonder why females leave this game ? with all those woman haters ..lool

Maybe because more than half female in 3dx are men? Did you though at this too? 

Should I had stuff like accusing people to be very old when they arent, accusing people to play youtube mixes when they arent? 

I wonder when will be the day you will stop playing the victim, stop saying you did nothing wrong. We all do mistakes, but dont be surprised people dont like you. And dont find stupid excuses about men that dont like women having success. There is some girls in this game having success and they have no issues with it.

Stop staring at your belly button, no you arent the center of the univers sorry to tell you this. You do great things, and you do shit, like we all do. Just learn to admit it.

Edited by Torax

32 minutes ago, Torax said:

Should I had stuff like accusing people to be very old when they arent, accusing people to play youtube mixes when they arent? 

I wonder when will be the day you will stop playing the victim, stop saying you did nothing wrong. We all do mistakes, but dont be surprised people dont like you. And dont find stupid excuses about men that dont like women having success. There is some girls in this game having success and they have no issues with it.

Stop staring at your belly button, no you arent the center of the univers sorry to tell you this. You do great things, and you do shit, like we all do. Just learn to admit it.

Torax ur fairness is very selective i mean u didnt said anything to The guy wrote a whole hate speech text but here ur quoting me hahah  

everyobody can see that lol 

anyways lets move on to game suggestions if u have one please do make a suggestion :)

What I really want about alcohol in game – an ability to give it to others. Like take a bottle of booze for your friend/lover or just while approaching a person in some bar. Or make a clubs/bars with waiters/waitresses. It could improve social aspect of the game which is currently quite poor, sadly.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

What I really want about alcohol in game – an ability to give it to others. Like take a bottle of booze for your friend/lover or just while approaching a person in some bar. Or make a clubs/bars with waiters/waitresses. It could improve social aspect of the game which is currently quite poor, sadly.

/me hands a bottle of beer to Xizl

enjoy!

The new poses are great and all but again if any developers are reading this> When poses are created it is smarter to create them for all genders and both for 2 and 3 people because later down the line you have to make the same stuff twice, i would suggest for you to implement a way all poses to be usable and interchange between all genders, for example male and female can only use the standing pose there is no such option for female and female, its the same pose with almost the same body type. It would save a massive amount of development time and cut your work in half.

Edited by SasD43