3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

@reasoner512

It is a fantasy world, a big tangle of deferent people's fantasies connected together and it becomes something more only when you let it become something more. And it's nothing wrong to actually let it become something more – but only with a persons who you trust. Nothing holds from asking questions to the person with who you became close. Nothing holds you from interacting only with people who have photos with sign in their profile or at least photos that you can't find through the search engines if you afraid of fakes. Nothing holds you from interacting with roleplay-only characters to not have false hopes. 

Yeah, maybe "fake people" is a problem for you – but it's never going to be solved. Because any real ways to solve it would cut the online of the game to the point where it will be no reason to keep it going. The problem is that you take a place of fantasy as some kind of dating site while it's not. It's a sex game with social aspect, but still a game, not a dating site. You don't expect people in WoW or some other MMORPG to be perfectly honest and open with you or be as close to their real look/personality as they can, are you? Well, 3dxchat is a game too, just not about fighting, but about sex. People play games. People fulfil fantasies. Nothing wrong with it.

9 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@reasoner512

It is a fantasy world, a big tangle of deferent people's fantasies connected together and it becomes something more only when you let it become something more. And it's nothing wrong to actually let it become something more – but only with a persons who you trust. Nothing holds from asking questions to the person with who you became close. Nothing holds you from interacting only with people who have photos with sign in their profile or at least photos that you can't find through the search engines if you afraid of fakes. Nothing holds you from interacting with roleplay-only characters to not have false hopes. 

Yeah, maybe "fake people" is a problem for you – but it's never going to be solved. Because any real ways to solve it would cut the online of the game to the point where it will be no reason to keep it going. The problem is that you take a place of fantasy as some kind of dating site while it's not. It's a sex game with social aspect, but still a game, not a dating site. You don't expect people in WoW or some other MMORPG to be perfectly honest and open with you or be as close to their real look/personality as they can, are you? Well, 3dxchat is a game too, just not about fighting, but about sex. People play games. People fulfil fantasies. Nothing wrong with it.

People can do underage roleplay in game for fulfil their fantasies. You can say nothing wrong with it for this too? It's just a game after all. Just think. I'm not underaged, you too. There's no one underage, we are just doing roleplay. Is this wrong or not? For me it is, because we are abusing children's rights and defile their value. Same as fake roleplayers doing about other genders and races. Does this make sense now?

Edited by reasoner512

7 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

People can do underage roleplay in game for fulfil their fantasies. You can say nothing wrong with it for this too? It's just a game after all.

Yeah, I personally have no problems with it, at least as long as they do it privately, not in local chats. I am completely against pedophilia irl, including the "consensual" one even if it can be this way which I pretty much doubt, but if such kind of RP works for some people and they do it privately – then yes, I see no problems (expect the problems with laws) with it, even if I personally find it nasty and repulsive.

Edited by Xizl

Simple solution - Devs should be creating diverse content. Fo everyone!

Regardless of your inclination there should be equal content fo everyone. We all pay tha same fees so ah tinks eets onleh fair that everyone gets content relating to their leanings.

Ah know tha BDSMers have been beating tha drums fo Years fo content relating to their Fetishes, have they gotten anyting...hmmmmmmmmmmmm, not that ah can remember. Peeps hoo are Gay want 3somes, have they gotten anyting..Big PhaT NO! on that one.  Ah wonder why? peeps have been giving their reasons why tha Dev, or Devs ignore these requests. Ah mean COME ON, how hard is eet to actually NOW please a segment of tha Community hoo have been requesting content fo EVA with some, NEW CONTENT!

Ah have ta believe eets totes Lazyness and no Desire to do so , whish is totes lame and looks bad.

A DLL that made ALOT of peeps was scrapped, and we were given a few lil tings ta shut us ups, Granted ah don't know if mo from tha DLL is coming but if eet isn't then that's totes Lame also because we have lost so many fun tings that made tha game a lil deeper.

Add in tha sheet load of Bugs that have come back and are still here then thats another reason to not be impressed with tha New content we have been getting.

OFC anyting NEW is Welcomed but why is eet when we get sumting new we also lose sumting BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

As Jizmo can see here in tha post there is unrest and unsatisfied customers, hey heres an idea, listen to them and act, spend just a little time to add sumting to tha game that will bring a smile and makes peeps understand that indeeds Devs Care. LOL And if not we RIOT!!!!   ima kik every chair ah see and Dance 11 every MoFo ah can XD :P

6 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Are you saying that, just because they are working on an hypothetical pose editor, they should stop to create poses for everyone and concentrate on only hetero poses ? Sorry dear alivia, but this is not how this should work. Or they make pay only heteros and bisexual and let the game free or with reduced price for gays and lesbians as they don't provide the same service to us.

Strangely, i see nobody say "no worries, cheer up & stay tuned" when it's a man complaining about the lack of clothing. They should wait too then as devs are also working on an hypothetical clothe editor.

Lol dear Leloo  i didnt say hetero n bi pretty sure i have written FF/MM FFF /MMM lol

also what i meant is when pose editor is out the hype for making pose will dominate and ppl will make stuff so its a very good chance devs to focus on give clothes instead poses for 1 -2 updates at least whille pose editor hype is up :)

i think its a very good move :)

2 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

Ah know tha BDSMers have been beating tha drums fo Years fo content relating to their Fetishes, have they gotten anyting...hmmmmmmmmmmmm, not that ah can remember.

BDSMers got face slapping and ass spanking poses in last months. I understand that it's not BDSM solely poses but sure are quite usable for it. And this new sitting on the back pose, it's a shame it's usable only in MF combination tho. 

But yeah, some basic and necessarily stuff like simple kneeling or crawling still nonexistent.

6 hours ago, Xizl said:

@Twiggy @reasoner512

You two are sure right about one thing – most of tgirl and probably even female avis players are not the actual tgirls (at least not the ones who go through hrt or hrt + srs) or females. Majority of them males, some are feminine irl, some are not, some are crossdressers, some are not, some live as a girl in private, some are not. For some it's just a sexual fetish, for others it's a gender dysphoria that they can't release in real life because of one or another reason, be it living in a homophobic country/society where opening as a transgender would completely ruin the life of a person, or being far from young and already with family, kids and career. So even while I agree that such a players are the majority of female/tgirl avis, I have some questions for you.

1. So what? What so horrible about it? Isn’t 3dxchat is a place of fantasy? Do you want to actually take away from these people the one of a very few places where they can release their cravings? And if it’s not just autogynephilia men but actually the ones who just can’t be open about their gd in real life and forced to stay in closet? Are they should be cut of one of few places where they can be their actual inner self because you are hateful towards them and it’s unpleasant for you to play with them? And what if it’s really just autogynephilia men then again – what’s so wrong about it too? Isn’t 3dxchat is a sex game in a first place? Isn’t it supposed to fulfil people’s fantasies? So if some shy girl wants to act like a public use slut – it’s okay and fine. If some nerdy male wants to try himself as a domineering alpha or black guy with big cock – it’s fine. If people want to play as demons/orcs/vampires – it’s okay and fine. But if some bisexual crossdresser is playing as girl with or without cock – it’s not fine to let him do it?

2. What the actual solution you can propose? Ask to provide a webcam photo/proof of documents to create a female avi? It’s just completely wrong, it ruins privacy, it’s humiliating and in the end you will end in game where females will be like 20% of player base which will not lead to anything good either.

Remove cock option for females? Okay, some players like the ones we were talking about will leave, some will just play as regular females. Is it good thing to do? Is it right thing to do? From both – market perspective and just human-wise?

I actually proposed a solution (and yes I know that I am far from being the first who proposed it), even created a thread about adding a third gender to the 3dxchat:

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

I am not going to discuss if there are two or more genders in real life – it does not matter in this case, because I am talking about adding it in the game, nothing more. But as we can see looking at the pool – most players do not want it, while it’s actually could fix problem to some point, not completely of course but to some degree – for sure. So I really can’t see any good solution for this problem that current community would agree on.

And while I agree that the game needs more actual FF poses (without cock/strapon), FFF poses (with and without cock/strapon) and MMM poses – I completely disagree with your hateful, shaming position towards males playing females.

If it was just roleplaying in fulfilling fantasies it would be fine, but they are not just roleplaying, they are pretending to be females in real life, they are deceiving people. They are doing things like getting pictures off the net or somewhere and posting them in their profiles and saying that it is them. They are giving opinions in conversations across as being a female opinion when they are men. They are giving people in the game the wrong impressions of what females look for. They are making it so real females have to put up with doubt over them being real females. They are making so men have doubt over who they are with. They are making it so there is so much distrust. You yourself even said you need to take the time to find someone you can trust. Why, because of them doing what they are doing. They can roleplay being a female without all the deception and if they did that there would be no where near the trouble it causes.

I backed you in that post where you asked about a 3rd gender, as you said it has been asked for many times and your poll shows that more do not want it. Why is that?, I believe that it is because the game has become so full of guys playing as females and doing it in the way I have been talking about. As the game has gone on and the devs have looked after these guys, the percentages of people doing it has gone up, well up, over the people who want to play in a game where they do not get deceived in that way. More and more people are giving the game a miss because of it.

Let them have their fantasies by all means, but don't have it that everyone has to participate like it the way it is now. How can it be fair when the game is such that if a person wants to fulfil their fantasy of doing something with a women they have to take such a chance that it is not a women at all. Yes with some it doesn't matter but I believe that there are far more people where it does matter than not and all those people have no choice but to put up with it, all because what would actually be a small percentage of the real market are let to dominate the game in such a way they push so many out and become the majority.

Edited by Twiggy

8 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

@Twiggy @Leeloo 3dxchat supposed to be LGBT+ friendly with homosexual poses and shemale option.

But as a result we have approximately %10 LGBT+ players and %90 straight/autogynephilia men roleplaying as women/shemale/futa even lesbian

This is not a valid point to make only MF/MT/TT poses in 3DXchat. If it was Achat, where the poses are sold and where you can't have them untill you buy them, it would be valid. But in 3DX, players pay their monthly/6month/year fee and after this poses are free. If devs create a MF pose, they don't earn additional money. If they create a MT/TT/MM/FF/MMF/FFM pose, there is no additional money either. So they should create poses for everyone in more or less same amount.

5 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

People can do underage roleplay in game for fulfil their fantasies. You can say nothing wrong with it for this too? It's just a game after all. Just think. I'm not underaged, you too. There's no one underage, we are just doing roleplay. Is this wrong or not? For me it is, because we are abusing children's rights and defile their value. Same as fake roleplayers doing about other genders and races. Does this make sense now?

Well peoples doing underage play are against the rules of the game as it's clearly stated in them that underage play is forbiden

18 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

they are pretending to be females in real life

Some of them yes. But definitely not all. Some have info about their rl gender in the profile, some don't have info, but will honestly answer if asked, preferring to give rl info to the ones who seeks it while staying fantasy-only with ones who fine with it. 

20 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

They are doing things like getting pictures off the net or somewhere and posting them in their profiles and saying that it is them.

Some of them yes. Some does not say it is them. Many if not most – does not use such a pictures. You seem to demonize the whole group of players just because part of them acts wrong. It's wrong, even if this part is big. I doubt that it's even a major part. Big yes, but majority – I doubt. 

24 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

They are making it so real females have to put up with doubt over them being real females. They are making so men have doubt over who they are with. They are making it so there is so much distrust.

And what solution you can propose?

26 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

You yourself even said you need to take the time to find someone you can trust. Why, because of them doing what they are doing.

I wanted to say "no, because it's internet". But actually it's not true, even irl I usually not tend to trust people easily. I always need a time to find if I can or can not trust a person. 

29 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

I backed you in that post where you asked about a 3rd gender, as you said it has been asked for many times and your poll shows that more do not want it. Why is that?, I believe that it is because the game has become so full of guys playing as females and doing it in the way I have been talking about. As the game has gone on and the devs have looked after these guys, the percentages of people doing it has gone up, well up, over the people who want to play in a game where they do not get deceived in that way. More and more people are giving the game a miss because of it.

Well I would love it if the third gender option would be added to the game, but I am almost sure it's not going to happen. Because to do it properly – it will take a lot of work, a lot more than an usual 3dxchat update. Gizmo will not work on something so demanding while half of the community or even more does not even want it. I asked Lisa and Gizmo to move the topic I created in the "Development & Suggestions" section – but all I got in response is silence. 

33 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

How can it be fair when the game is such that if a person wants to fulfil their fantasy of doing something with a women they have to take such a chance that it is not a women at all.

You would not fix it neither with the third gender option, neither with removing cock option for females at all – there still would be guys playing with girls avis and some of them still would say that they are girls irl and using other people's photos. The only way to fix it is to ask a verification by web camera or some other verification that can at least to some degree proof person's gender. But it will completely ruin the privacy and the game online. Tho, it can be made optional – like make special, verified accounts for ones who are ready for it. But again – this is not gonna happen and we both know it.

I'm just saying. When most female avatars and all of the futa/shemale avatars controlled by men, gizmo releasing poses for them. You can't focus only to men's desires. Do all real homosexual woman of 3dxchat have to use strap-on and penis? Why don't we have more real F/F foreplay and positions? 

Most lesbians don't fuck each other with strap-ons in real life. That's exactly what gizmo does - ''we're making F/F positions for the futa players which is all controlled by men. Lesbians should use same positions too, you should suck penis and strap-on for gloryhole F/F pose, not lick pussy''. 

We want equal releases, not fulfil male fantasy.

Edited by reasoner512

30 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Some of them yes. But definitely not all. Some have info about their rl gender in the profile, some don't have info, but will honestly answer if asked, preferring to give rl info to the ones who seeks it while staying fantasy-only with ones who fine with it. 

I have seen this said so many times before, that some have info in their profiles, people have even said most have info in their profiles. Well a little over a year ago I actually went around checking, I checked well over 100 profiles and only found one person who even came close to saying they were a male behind the keyboard. And even then it was done in a way where I would say was not clear "I am a woman in real life, with something extra" . So even saying that some have it in their profiles is misleading, the truth is very few do.

Most will not say anything unless asked, and when asked some, lots even will still not answer, but will stay away from that person, but it is also made hard to ask as quite a lot will give a very bad reaction to being asked. Plus also people know that real women are sick of being asked.

Like what are you trying to say, that it is all ok, it doesn't cause any problems? or it's fine we should all just put up with it so these guys can have their fun, even though it takes from ours. That it is ok that the game has virtually filled with these players as lots of the others have quit because of it, that a huge amount will not even look at games like this because of it.

As I have said before, I know it can never be stamped out, but there are definitely ways it can be made better, lots of things can be done. But what has gone on is the devs have taken the approach of looking after those players and not caring much at all about others.

The biggest thing is us women should not have to share our gender with them, we should not have to sort through our pose menus to find poses that are for us. There needs to be a 3rd gender for them. As I have said in your thread, as it is it seems that 80% minimum of female avis are male controlled, if there was a 3rd gender many of them would use it to keep their penises and the percentage of male operated female avis would go well down. Even if it just went to 50% it would be a lot better than it is now. Plus we wouldn't have all those useless poses in our menus.

Edited by Twiggy

I dont know If what i say you will like it or if it makes sense or if you dont like it nor i care if you do  but i have said many times ..

- This is a Game meant for people to have fun (no quests no raids no killing people haha ) just fun 

- You take this Game very seriously and its wrong why ? well take a Game so seriously leads to fights dramas and upleasant circumstances! Its not ur life its just another game that you log in to have some fun for ur free hours other ppl have 2 free hours other have more its all the same .

Many people will say even tho its a game people behind screen are very real and have feelings and those feelings might come to grow ...So i will reply if u let ur feelings grow in a Sex Game Then you made a wrong choice and prolly you have re value ur Real life .

My suggestion is play the game have fun chat casually do not let any feelings get in the way its a sex/social Game where all kinds of people are gathered ...Trust no one in the sense of real life stuff u share ..u dont know who is behind the screen ..could be a rapist a sadist or someone that can blackmail you .

So to sum it up just play the game have fun its ur freetime afterall and you all deserve some fun ,dont make things complicated lol

keep it simple keep it fun and you will have a nice time here :)

Now lets get back to suggestions :)

ill say that i agree with adding a 3d Gender so people of that Gender  can represent them selfs

I will also say .... Stop going futa to the men  that are not in the 3d genre category if i may use the phrase ! lol if u wanna see cool updates

real men that go futa just to have sex make game having weird updates lol if u keep this up not even hetero will have updates lol 

Think about it why devs make poses for 5 ppl in 6000 lol  every buisness want to satisfy the big numbers ''saddly '' but those big numbers keep the money coming  again '' saddly '' but its how things are  :) 

Anyways have fun and stay tuned in 3dxchat cause trust me realyyyyyy awesome stuff are coming :)

ps about the lesbian n gay comunity  just hang in there a lil bit till pose editor is out and then u will be able to at least have wayyyy more FF and MM poses hopefully pose editor could potentially make even 3 of same gender.

so cheer up good times on the way for all 

ps: 2 dam this post is realy beautifull with all those cool color i used :) hehehe

Edited by Aliviax

First, I wanna say thanks @Gizmo and @Lisa for all your hard work on the game recently!! The new updates to the game are great, but I have one suggestion that should not be too hard to add. With the new gloryhole poses and such, I think also we need to have a glory hole cumshot pose to add to it!! I am sure your creative minds are already at work on such things, but I feel this is much needed now since we have the glory hole in game now! Much love to all the devs and all 3dx 😘!!!! ~Sath

untitled.png

3 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I have seen this said so many times before, that some have info in their profiles, people have even said most have info in their profiles. Well a little over a year ago I actually went around checking, I checked well over 100 profiles and only found one person who even came close to saying they were a male behind the keyboard. And even then it was done in a way where I would say was not clear "I am a woman in real life, with something extra" . So even saying that some have it in their profiles is misleading, the truth is very few do

Well I have another numbers. I tried to check it myself a few times – it was around from 5% to 30% depending on how to count and were different with each check. When I say how to count I mean:

1. Should I compare the amount of people with (male operated) or such in their profile with a whole population of the futa location or only with the ones who play as a futa? 

2. Should I count the ones who have femboy/sissy/CD in their name/profile. I think yes, but someone would say no.

But yeah, anyway people who specify their rl gender in profile is minority in futa rooms. But I never had numbers like 1 of 100.

Most will not say anything unless asked

And they are completely in their right to do so. 

Like what are you trying to say, that it is all ok

Yes, that's what I am saying. It's okay. People can play their fantasies in the online game. Even in games of same genre in which exist no option to play tgirl avi, there is still a lot of males playing females. 

it doesn't cause any problems?

It cause problems. But the only way to almost completely (still not 100%) get away from this problems is to rob players of their privacy to the point of making them go through obligatory validation. Tho I doubt game would stay alive after such a "great" decision making from it's owners. 

lots of things can be done.

I want to hear about this things. I mean, I am really curious. Aside of adding a third gender and sorting out pose menus better – here I agree but you understand that it's not really up to these players, it's mostly about willingness of devs to do so? If Gizmo would want to do so – he could do so even if majority vote against it. And believe me, they would not leave the game, at least most of them. Rant a lot? Yes, probably. Leaving the game? Nah. Because they actually need this place more than most of other players.

Edited by Xizl

I would like to see more interaction options between our Avatars.  Some of these ideas have already been suggested, but I think it needs repeating.  Very little has been done to change how we interact in the game.

For example:

• A Submission option, that allows one person to give control over to another partner. It would be an option that can only be "offered" to avoid out of control pose clicking. Call it ( I don't know ) the "Allow All" button.
  • A holding hands option, that allows two avatars to be tied together, and where one goes the other follows.
  • Beyond holding hands, there should be a carry option to allow us to pick another avatar up and carry each other around. Perhaps even a mid sex pose where you can walk around the room with another player. Carry someone from the couch to the bed.
  • A slap response for unwanted kisses, hugs or colds.
  • etc.... etc.....

25 minutes ago, JimStevens said:

I would like to see more interaction options between our Avatars.  Some of these ideas have already been suggested, but I think it needs repeating.  Very little has been done to change how we interact in the game.

For example:

• A Submission option, that allows one person to give control over to another partner. It would be an option that can only be "offered" to avoid out of control pose clicking. Call it ( I don't know ) the "Allow All" button.
  • A holding hands option, that allows two avatars to be tied together, and where one goes the other follows.
  • Beyond holding hands, there should be a carry option to allow us to pick another avatar up and carry each other around. Perhaps even a mid sex pose where you can walk around the room with another player. Carry someone from the couch to the bed.
  • A slap response for unwanted kisses, hugs or colds.
  • etc.... etc.....

I dont think we gonna see those in 2020 :) i liek the holding hands tho :)

21 hours ago, Xizl said:

Yeah, I personally have no problems with it, at least as long as they do it privately, not in local chats. I am completely against pedophilia irl, including the "consensual" one even if it can be this way which I pretty much doubt, but if such kind of RP works for some people and they do it privately – then yes, I see no problems (expect the problems with laws) with it, even if I personally find it nasty and repulsive.

Now here is something you have said that I completely disagree with, what you are saying here is just so wrong. People with sexual fantasies that involve children need to see a doctor, no question about it. If they have those fantasies it is not normal and I would even class it as being sick, no way would I say that they should be able to act out those fantasies in 3DXChat or anywhere else. I don't care if they call it roleplay, I don't care if they keep it in private rooms, it is sick and people who have those fantasies should seek help. I would hate to think that there are people in 3DXChat doing this, and to see you very much condone it really surprised me.

11 hours ago, Xizl said:

Well I have another numbers. I tried to check it myself a few times – it was around from 5% to 30% depending on how to count and were different with each check. When I say how to count I mean:

1. Should I compare the amount of people with (male operated) or such in their profile with a whole population of the futa location or only with the ones who play as a futa? 

2. Should I count the ones who have femboy/sissy/CD in their name/profile. I think yes, but someone would say no.

But yeah, anyway people who specify their rl gender in profile is minority in futa rooms. But I never had numbers like 1 of 100.

I believe this to be bullshit, it could not have possibly changed that much in a year, and also would not have due to how the devs have only done stuff to encourage these guys. 5% possibly, which is 1 in 20 but I still find that hard to believe. 30% no way, you are saying there that almost 1 in 3 say it in their profiles and that is absolute crap.

I did checks many times, and hardly ever saw anyone have it in their profiles, only women letting people know they are actually women. And what I do is check all female avis profiles, no matter what gender they say they prefer. I have not only done it quite a few times but have also dragged others along with me, I have posted in these forums when I have done so and I am sure lots of people know I have been always active in that respect. Many who use to try say what you are trying no longer will because they know it can be very easily checked out. So I say what I always say here, don't go on what I say or anyone else says, check yourself and you will see. What I use to do was to go to the beach, Sin club and a few private parties and just check the profiles of every female avi I found. I am just so sick of people coming in these forums saying things like so many put it in their profiles when they do not.

They do not put it in their profiles because if they do they don't get much action, simple as that.

And yet again someone wants to try insist the only thing that can be done is to enforce some sort of gender verification, no it is not, there are things that can be done to make it so not so many are prepared to do it.

1) They can create a 3rd gender where a good amount of the players will use that gender, that will lower the amount using female avis and reduce the impact of a number of problems it creates.

2) They can place a check box in our profiles for actual real life gender and have 3 options "Male, Female, Not telling". What that will do is make it so people have to openly lie to select female when they are male. At least some, and I believe more than some, will not do that again reducing the amount of impact it has on the game.

3) They could separate the poses in the menus even without creating a 3rd gender, having someone suck a cock between your legs is not a female pose and lots of other poses are not female. They could even make it so we can select to have those poses in our menu or not and have it marked in your profile so others know.

4), they could give more options in our profiles to specify preferences instead of just male, female and both.

There are other things they could do as well that does not involve making people show some sort of official verification, all of which like the above can reduce the effect it has. Wouldn't it be better to have it that if someone seeks a female the chances of her actually being a female is 1 in 2 instead of 1 in 5.

The problem is that it would be better for actual females both hetero and lesbian and straight playing males who are looking for females, but would restrict the amount of action the guy/girls could get. It would also be harder for them to be able to convince everyone they are female in real life unless they are prepared to flat out lie, which at the moment they really do not have to unless asked.

You keep trying to say I am going all who play as girls with dicks, yet I have said and explained multiple times I am not and who I am exactly aiming this at. I am not going to say it again as I have already said it so many times in this thread but will now say this. You seem to be the one trying to defend all that do so, and I would even say the ones I am talking about, the guys who are not transgenders of any type that are just creating female avis for reasons like being able to control them. You not only do this with me but with anyone who comes in these forums saying anything like they don't like how they are able to do it and how it creates problems for others. You seem to be on your own mission to stop people from doing so.

Now as you have often said in this thread that you seem to think we shouldn't worry about the problems it creates and that you in particular don't seem to worry about them I am going to say something I would not normally say in these forums, you have me wondering about your motives behind doing what you are doing and have me thinking it is possible you are actually one of the people who do this.

Now if you feel offended put the blame where it really belongs.

Edited by Twiggy

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

and to see you very much condone it really surprised me.

I am not "very much" condone it, I just condone it. Yes, they are sick. So what? As long as they do no harm I don't care. 

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

I believe this to be bullshit, it could not have possibly changed that much in a year, and also would not have due to how the devs have only done stuff to encourage these guys. 5% possibly, which is 1 in 20 but I still find that hard to believe. 30% no way, you are saying there that almost 1 in 3 say it in their profiles and that is absolute crap.

I did checks many times, and hardly ever saw anyone have it in their profiles, only women letting people know they are actually women. And what I do is check all female avis profiles, no matter what gender they say they prefer. I have not only done it quite a few times but have also dragged others along with me, I have posted in these forums when I have done so and I am sure lots of people know I have been always active in that respect. Many who use to try say what you are trying no longer will because they know it can be very easily checked out. So I say what I always say here, don't go on what I say or anyone else says, check yourself and you will see. What I use to do was to go to the beach, Sin club and a few private parties and just check the profiles of every female avi I found. I am just so sick of people coming in these forums saying things like so many put it in their profiles when they do not.

You are free to believe whatever you want. I was checking in futa locations. Counting the ones who have (male controlled) or similar in their profile, the ones with CD/Sissy/femboy in profile/name and comparing a number of them with a whole population of the room or with only the ones, who play as a futa. In second case – it could be up to 30%, if you lucky. If compare with whole room – nah, never. Maybe comparing it only with number of futa players is not right but in the same time – is it right to compare it with whole population of the room, even if we subtract male avis? Because part of female avis are actually females and we don't even know what part. Well, part of futa – females too I guess, but here I am sure it's VERY small part.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

1) They can create a 3rd gender where a good amount of the players will use that gender, that will lower the amount using female avis and reduce the impact of a number of problems it creates.

3) They could separate the poses in the menus even without creating a 3rd gender, having someone suck a cock between your legs is not a female pose and lots of other poses are not female. They could even make it so we can select to have those poses in our menu or not and have it marked in your profile so others know.

4), they could give more options in our profiles to specify preferences instead of just male, female and both.

I agree, it would be good. 

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

2) They can place a check box in our profiles for actual real life gender and have 3 options "Male, Female, Not telling". What that will do is make it so people have to openly lie to select female when they are male. At least some, and I believe more than some, will not do that again reducing the amount of impact it has on the game.

Only if it will be mtf and ftm options too. Or you will force the real transgenders into situation when they are obliged to either choose between their biologic sex and gender or choose "Not telling" which is considering the conditions of such games community is same thing as choose "Male". I would also add "Non-binary" option. 

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

Now as you have often said in this thread that you seem to think we shouldn't worry about the problems it creates and that you in particular don't seem to worry about them I am going to say something I would not normally say in these forums, you have me wondering about your motives behind doing what you are doing and have me thinking it is possible you are actually one of the people who do this.

I will repeat myself here, you are free to believe whatever you want. I intentionally does not let my forum account to be associated with my game avi and not providing even basic information about myself because it makes it easier for me to give out my uncovered and unrestricted opinion about any aspect of the game/forum without any possible ingame problems or benefits and with minimal connection opinion x person. And I plan to keep it this way. You can speculate about who I am all you want.

Edited by Xizl

12 hours ago, Zemanor said:

AND ROOM SELLING. YOUR OPINIONS ARE INVALID DUDE

first i will say woooww so much hate in a Game i dont even comprehent how people can hate so much in a game  well As long as you pay the game NP for me wont tell you why tho mystery is always cool :) 

Now lemme destroy ur first dream about selling rooms :) Yes i sell my rooms to whoever wants them with developers permission im the only one  that does it legit in the light of day :) screenshot proof below 

since ur very few assuming what iam not cool to destoy that dream of urs lol   i mean ur burning with jealousy everyday and for me its fun watching you burn whille also paying 3dxchat game :)

Keep burning with jealousy cause you will never be me u can slander me all you want as long as you pay the Game :) $$$$$$

and that makes it 1 of ur dreams down burning :) no worries i will sweap ur other dream also  but for now watching you burn is fun for me :)

selling rooms1.png