3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

So anyway, except for some people who has the chance to not care about the money they spend on a game that doesn't keep its promises, maybe it would be great to have real new sex pose and not some stuff that people will use for 5 seconds, and some new clothes too, like EVERYBODY is asking for since YEARS now. Thank you.

Ok listen this is how games slowly build one pose here 2 poses there it might not be always a sex pose could be chill poses or other kind in the past if u wanted to sit n chill u had very few options now we have more, AKA sit chill poses are building, bdsm is building a lil more now soon more stuff will build also.

People riot saying devs dont listen to suggestions devs again made poses of ppl suggestions ofc not all like but no one says the undianable truth of 3 updates in less than a month with one of them being a huge update ,why ppl never happy ? come on lol

im not into bdsm etc but ppl that like bdsm needed something and they got something that will help them roleplay more.

Im sure devs expected you to be happy with 3 updates in less than a month and what they see here ? complains and ppl that are never happy and that not ad up to their mood (im guessing) they can easilly go back to update every 3 or 6 months lol i mean they dont see any difference on ur reactions from update often  would u blame them ? if they do so ?

Be happy for once lol

Edited by Aliviax

I think the last updates in this month was great!!! Thank's dev team! BUT... WE NEED MOORE CUSTOMIZE OPTION... some body editing option, new chlotes (maybeee uniform for Role playing games), hair style, moore necklace, belts, waist chains, earrings, tatoos (stay on me this all stuff during sex)..... OR chlotes editor! Thank you for keeping in mind our requests... :P😘

You guys have to be kidding me, to think that Hetero is getting more than the man/girls. In the previous update where there was 29 poses the use of those poses were mostly for man/girls.

Man/girls would use 20 of those poses, in fact more if you counted them using a few poses I counted as being just for hetero women.

Hetero women would use 8.

Hetero men would use 5.

Lesbians would use 6, maybe a couple more.

Gay men would use 5.

And it has been that way for quite a while, a lot of what everyone seems to be counting as for women is actually not, it is for the man/girls and most of us women wouldn't use them. 

As I have said before in this forum, one of my personal gripes with all these poses and the way the game has gone is that the female menu is cluttered up with poses hetero females and even lesbians would never use. Also I would imagine it would be much the same for hetero males, they would also have to be very careful about what poses they click as they could give their female partner a dick on her avi.

I imagine that the female menu is now getting close, or even past, that the man/girl poses out numbers the actual female poses, and you guys are trying to say that everything is got up for heteros, open your eyes, the game has mostly been looking after the man/girls for a long time now.

Because SOMEONE - mentioning no names - does not listen to what their community has been petitioning for for years...

Obviously three females wanting to have sex together is fictional, and should not be re-created in a virtual world to be enjoyed... nor three males.

Perish the thought...

Edited by Vampixie

I have seen FFF poses asked for for so long I find it unbelievable that the devs seem to have taken no notice of it. I see even in this last lot of poses they have again added more 3some poses without adding any FFF or MMM. It must be almost feeling like a slap in the face to lesbians and gays, it has gone on now for so long and with so many 3some poses being created for others they would have to be feeling it may be deliberate.

I myself have not even used FF poses, come close once but never have. Although I would be very unlikely to ever use any FFF poses I feel almost as strongly towards there not being any created as the people that have been continually asking for them. How could the devs for so many years just keep leaving them out and keep adding 3some poses for others who already have them. It just seems so wrong to me.

Edited by Twiggy

I say it again. My guess is that the hole system is coded to only support two of the same gender at once and prolly the guy or girl that coded it is not on the team anymore xD

Meaning. They would have to recode the entire pose system themselves, if that is true ^^

Of course that’s all speculation, but somehow it makes the most sense.

Gizmo has always done the coding and I don't think the coding they have now for the 3some poses they have would take that much to change, and that is if they don't have it already.

At one time they had the menu for FFF and MMM poses, they were empty but there.

From my understanding it isn't a coding problem, as in when you call an animation it is just calling an animation file and that file already suites the sex of the player. But there may need to be a small amount of coding done to put it in the menu system.

The new updates have been great. :) But it's been a bummer that Rochi's DLL doesn't work anymore. Gizmo, can you please add some of the hotkeys that she had in her file? Where Ctrl+X toggles overhead usernames on/off, and Page Up makes your avi moan during sex, and Page Down makes your avi cum. It was super convenient to have those hotkeys. Thanks!

Sorry but I totally disagree! A male skeleton must be always different from a female! It is not natural with different body proportions and the same skeleton! Everything would look weird! It is more a technical thing to have the best quality! Some here will maybe remember the "Alien" Pose "FF-V-3" on a sofa where the female back was stretched too much! It is the job of the devs here no more no less! 

Edited by Rodin
Typo shishh