3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Where did my third-party DLL clock end up? Where are my colors on shoes? and the luminescent 
colors that I liked so much? I said that without third party dlls 3dx would lose points.
The forum is less understandable than before, in a few days 3dx will expire, and I have no reason 
to continue to stay after 2 and a half years, unfortunately it's a shame

On 9/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, Leathium said:

Ikr? Reading that last post made me decide to put her in ignore list so I don't have to go through that brain cell massacre again, I have never seen someone would justify ignorance with worse ignorance. 

Me too. I'm sick of seeing her inane shit everywhere. Fucking cretin.

For years now people are asking for more cool sex poses, more clothes too. What do we get ? I can get slaped on the face, or now sit on the back of a man. Seriously. I'm sorry, that's just shitty. The game could be great, but the updates are not frequent enough, and always disapointing. If only the devs read the forum, he would find a lot of great ideas. But not, it seems better to create some violent shit, and some useless features.

23 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

This is not unusual.  We've had more than that to fix in the past.

Fix ? Its called update with new poses + bug fixes lol  

and last month we got 3 updates with poses etc and one of those was hugee :)

I think devs do a great job :)

2 hours ago, Lounea said:

For years now people are asking for more cool sex poses, more clothes too. What do we get ? I can get slaped on the face, or now sit on the back of a man. Seriously. I'm sorry, that's just shitty. The game could be great, but the updates are not frequent enough, and always disapointing. If only the devs read the forum, he would find a lot of great ideas. But not, it seems better to create some violent shit, and some useless features.

If you don't like something it does not makes it "shit". Game was lacking enough BDSM stuff and now there is more and more of it with new updates and it's cool. And a lot of players actually asked for it, I mean not exactly about sitting on the back but about BDSM stuff in general. There are different people playing 3dxchat and not all of them are all vanilla and you basically calling other's tastes and preferences in sex "shitty" just because it's not your thing. Slapping pose quite popular btw, despite the amount of crybabies' whimpering I saw on this forum when the pose were released. So just deal with it lol. 

55 minutes ago, Xizl said:

If you don't like something it does not makes it "shit". Game was lacking enough BDSM stuff and now there is more and more of it with new updates and it's cool. And a lot of players actually asked for it, I mean not exactly about sitting on the back but about BDSM stuff in general. There are different people playing 3dxchat and not all of them are all vanilla and you basically calling other's tastes and preferences in sex "shitty" just because it's not your thing. Slapping pose quite popular btw, despite the amount of crybabies' whimpering I saw on this forum when the pose were released. So just deal with it lol. 

No I won't. I will keep saying I don't like all those shitty poses each time I will feel like it. That's how it works, I absolutely don't care if you don't like it. Deal with it, LOL ! :D

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

And don't start bitching about me, if you like to get slaped in the face, you should be able to endure another person's opinion on a forum. Especially when that person is right. :D