3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

It doesnt matter how much you join forces and ask for stuff, you get what the Devs want to give you not what you ask for. Its been that way since the game started. And most people who have been around since the beginning know that which is why most don't bother asking anymore.

Because it was too much for asking. One developer isn`t able to satisfy every wish. If they do what they want, why are they asking us for what we need? You can find their topics. They are looking for our opinion, they can`t satisfy everyone. It feels slow how they do things. Or their price is too high.

Know what is needed, and those who have very small breasts will hate me for this, but we need titty fucks and capes.Β 

Β 

I don't know exactly why but this has me thinking maybe you have some sort of fetish of titty fucking a big pair of boobs faster than a speeding bullet.

So should only be lesbian poses?Β  Or do you approve of a mix? Not all of us are lesbians and if you want us to support your efforts then we must get some support repaid back.Β  If you think yelling at them will work go ahead and try. Β 

Β 

you are twisting my words. Where do you see that i say the poses must be only lesbian ? For the couple pose i said i wanted that devs don't create ONLY MF/MT poses but also FF ones (not mentioning MM but it's obvious that they need too). And even if one time they do only FF poses (true ones i mean), it would looks bad that any hetero woman/man (which have at least twice the number of the poses over lesbians) would complain. But you don't have anything to fear anyway, remember, the next update there is more than 10 poses for MF and only 2 or 3 for lesbians (spanking and licking from behind).

Because it was too much for asking. One developer isn`t able to satisfy every wish. If they do what they want, why are they asking us for what we need? You can find their topics. They are looking for our opinion, they can`t satisfy everyone. It feels slow how they do things. Or their price is too high.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

A primary and valid argument forΒ  user created content in clothing and pose making. 1 or 2 Devs simply can't compete with 1000 - 2000 creators creating daily.

Β 

It wouldn't take long to exceed 1000 designers. I'd give it 6 months tops.

A primary and valid argument forΒ  user created content in clothing and pose making. 1 or 2 Devs simply can't compete with 1000 - 2000 creators creating daily.

Β 

It wouldn't take long to exceed 1000 designers. I'd give it 6 months tops.

I answered 1 question - "...Β you get what the Devs want to give you not what you ask for."

There is tons of pages with needs. Some of them was satisfied, some of them wasn`t.Β No one game was able to satisfy all of wishes. Perhaps I didn`t see. I said that it is slow anyway. They should to see and include user creations in my opinion. Some of them are really cool.

I don't know exactly why but this has me thinking maybe you have some sort of fetish of titty fucking a big pair of boobs faster than a speeding bullet.

Only if i get to be more powerful than a locomotive.Β  :PΒ  But titty fucks for ff (futas) and mf would be ideal for many. For me I rather get the capes, not for tiny dicks but for Afroman and other cosplay characters as well as the possible adding of tails and wings. That's right I actually do pay attention within those 5 second attention span.Β  :ph34r:

Only if i get to be more powerful than a locomotive.Β  :PΒ  But titty fucks for ff (futas) and mf would be ideal for many. For me I rather get the capes, not for tiny dicks but for Afroman and other cosplay characters as well as the possible adding of tails and wings. That's right I actually do pay attention within those 5 second attention span.Β  :ph34r:

please don't call them "FF poses" (even if you precised "futas") the poses are called "FF" just because the devs was too lazy to create a third type of avatar. The most often used letter for Transgenders is S so call the poses SF/MS or better, like i do now, TF/MT.

Β 

Not to be mean or anything, but a pose FF mean a pose with two women (it's a fact)Β 

please don't call them "FF poses" (even if you precised "futas") the poses are called "FF" just because the devs was too lazy to create a third type of avatar. The most often used letter for Transgenders is S so call the poses SF/MS or better, like i do now, TF/MT.

Β 

Not to be mean or anything, but a pose FF mean a pose with two women (it's a fact)Β 

I am talking about the avis, not the person behind the screen. M or F are the sexes of avis available and for now the simpler the topic the better the chance others understand or catch on. As you mentioned the devs created the avatar thus that is what I am proposing in having. I am not suggesting a titty fuck between two men for well a good reason, the male avis don't have tits. Do I know if gay or bi men like dick rubbing on their chest, no never asked... so Just in case dick rubs against the chest..Β 

I am just attempting and hoping these suggestions are taken to make the game just a bit better. Not trying to be politically correct and hit each and ever subject people use the avis for.Β 

Β 

Not to be mean or anything, but a pose FF mean a pose with two women (it's a fact)

Well, many of the poses with dick - like anal sex between two female avis or even blowjob - seem pretty reasonable with a strapon too.

I was actually happy to see Rob bracket in the (Futa) when he put FF as there is a difference when it comes to the selection of poses.

Many of the poses would not be used by lesbians with strapons, they have said in these forums they do not use strap ons that way.

Also many of those poses I would not use as a heterosexual female, yet they are referred to as female poses.

In fact there are more of those poses in this latest lot of poses than anything else, ones where a female would not use them.

I also find it insulting that us females have to put up with our reference to our gender having to be shared.

To me all of this is showing we are not very important to the devs in this game.

We do not have our own gender nor do we have our own pose reference.

I also think that FFF and MMM poses having been requested for so many years and what appears to be deliberately overlooked, while several times now supplying more 3some poses for the other preferences is them saying that lesbians and gays are not very important to them.

The game for some time now has seemed to focus on guys playing using female avatars with dicks, which are referenced in the game as females.

They are not females, females do not have dicks, if it has a dick it is male.

Twiggy, I strongly disagree with your final sentence there.

It sounds like TERF flamebaiting.

Trans Women exist and should have a chance to be represented, no matter their genitalia, period.

Β 

That said, to separate the Poses that require a strap on or dick would help greatly. If only to prevent Awkward situations for those of us that do not fall into that category.

Well, many of the poses with dick - like anal sex between two female avis or even blowjob - seem pretty reasonable with a strapon too.

The problem is that fem avi stands like a man(because still the same skeleton in any ff pose). I guess this is one of moments that spoils whole visual effect.Β 

Adding an option to change the default to a strap on, or seperating the poses is something that would be really simple to do I hope they consider it. It doesnt really bother me to much personally what a pose looks like if something is missing I think people can just use another pose that is the closet one, and RP like its something else. For example using the strap on poses, and pretending it is a dildo it really is kind of close enough.

Twiggy, I strongly disagree with your final sentence there.

It sounds like TERF flamebaiting.

Trans Women exist and should have a chance to be represented, no matter their genitalia, period.

Β 

That said, to separate the Poses that require a strap on or dick would help greatly. If only to prevent Awkward situations for those of us that do not fall into that category.

Β 

It is not flame baiting at all, I am simply stating how I feel.

By trans women I take it you mean the ones that have had the operation and no longer have a penis, well with that I agree they can be classed as women, but if, as the avatars in the game, they have a penis they are male, anything with a penis is male.

And as for sentence about saying they should have a chance to be represented, I agree, but so do we, why should we have to share what we are with them.

Can't you see it takes from our identity, and I mean in the game, not so much real life.

In the game we do not have our own representation, we have to say so in our profiles or in chat, we are mostly assumed not to be women.

If there was a third gender marker that represented transgenders (ones with dicks), then not only do they have a representation of their own, but so do we.

The pose menus could then made to suite and lots of the complaints that appear in this forum won't happen.

Why is it that men can have a menu where all the poses are for them but women can't, we have to sort out what are for us and what are for females with dicks.

Β 

Edited to add,

When I say they are male what I am talking about is physical, what they can do physically.

I understand that there are females trapped in male bodies and visa versa, but the representation in the game is more to cater physically, with what they can do in an act of sex.

There I say if it has a penis it should be, if they are only going to have male and female as distinctions, then it should be classed as male.

There I say if it has a penis it should be, if they are only going to have male and female as distinctions, then it should be classed as male.

Nah. It's not about penis or vulva, it's about how people see and feel themselves in this game.Tho I completely agree that 3dxchat definitely needs a third gender. And asΒ Niblette said - ability to choose a strapon as a default option instead of penis for girls.Β 

Than more variations people have than better. Why not?

It Can happen.Β Difficult physical processes eat many resources, so it Can happen, but not today.Β 

I worded that incorrectly.Β 

I'm not saying there shouldnt be different sizes available, what I was saying is that because of the huge amount of difference, making a pose/animation cant work properly.

If they make a pose that works perfectly on Betty, the pose will look stupid for people using smaller or larger breast sizes.

If we end up getting a pose editor one day, then I hope they also put some numbering on the breast and butt and waist sliders, so we can then make custom poses for people using those numbers.

They could ask for a pose and say my char is "xx" - "xx" - "xx" then all we would have to do is make our dummy those sizes and make or adjust the pose to suit.

I'm not saying there shouldnt be different sizes available, what I was saying is that because of the huge amount of difference, making a pose/animation cant work properly.

If they make a pose that works perfectly on Betty, the pose will look stupid for people using smaller or larger breast sizes.

If we end up getting a pose editor one day, then I hope they also put some numbering on the breast and butt and waist sliders, so we can then make custom poses for people using those numbers.

They could ask for a pose and say my char is "xx" - "xx" - "xx" then all we would have to do is make our dummy those sizes and make or adjust the pose to suit.

I like that idea. It could help implementing things like height and weight as well.

Β 

I know it's unlikely, but one can dream. Just like normal shoes for women instead of heels.Β 

But they are not FF poses, they are at minima T/F or T/T poses as basically a penis is involved to the pose

I disagree. A simple exemple, Chathouse. They have poses where breasts are played and they work well with any size you make. It can be huge ones or flat ones, they did find a way to make the poses work pretty good.

I disagree. A simple exemple, Chathouse. They have poses where breasts are played and they work well with any size you make. It can be huge ones or flat ones, they did find a way to make the poses work pretty good.

The engine simply knows where the mesh is and the animation is flexible like that, it adjusts the skeleton (to some extent) to the partner's mesh shapes and sizes. The trade off with Chathouse is that the population cannot exceed 16 players per map and it also looks dated, which is why it can afford more computational tricks. I love how they allow custom textures from buildings and furniture to some clothes. #DX on the other hand seems unlimited in terms of how many players can join a map, like the engine is not caped at all in this regard, but there's not that much avi customization because too many variables would crash the game. Imagine 100 unique avis in a super pimped out club.