3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

...call center who talks too much, just so they convince you to buy their products and score a sale, so annoying. ...

[OT on]

I tend to tell them how interesting their proposal is. I just ask them a minute because I have something stewing on the oven and need to turn the heat down. Just a second, please.

(It always surprises even myself, how firendly I can sound on the phone *giggle*)

Then I put the phone aside and wait for "beep, beep, beep...".

They don't hate anything more than you, eating their precious time.

But I like doing so.

They suck.

Therefore, I decided to suck even more!

[OT off]

Oooh i'm surprised that, for once, this is not a lesbian pose... *sarcasm of course*

I agree. that would be the second Male-Shemale/Strapon (MS) blowjob pose on wall, although the recent Female-Male version is HOT... and is the first.. we desperatly need some real FF..

and that means Lesbian Standing Fingering... Kissing or a CUNNILINGUS!... :P

21349967.gif17656243.gif

18336193.gif12424581.gif21116566.gif

Or maybe an FFF?.... :P

19439409.gif

Just for an example

Thank you Devs, HUGS!!!

Yeah it is annoying to have sex with Tgirl then suddenly having cock on yourself, while partners cock is suddenly gone. Beyond me why they can't just add option for Tgirls to choose Tgirl, instead of male or female in gender options. Then use that to determine their actor placement in animations instead of it being sorta mini game to figure out which poses Tgirl needs to invite for swap not to happen.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

I did make the poll before but seems like most of the people, at least on the forum, are against the idea for some reason. And there is no way to really know what newer players think about it because forum registration closed for how long? Half an year or more? If I would tell someone that the official forum of the game I play already closed for such an period - people would not believe me lol. 

Why won't it surprise me if you are Gizmo or Lisa yourself, you not only promote 3dx to infinity but you defend the dev's also far to much

Nah, she is not.

First, if she would be Gizmo or Lisa - this game already would have a LOT more microtransactions and probably a market.

Second, I must admit Alivia is qutie a creative person so if she would be part of the developers team she prolly would direct her energy and creativity towards developing the game instead of doing tons of locations in editor. 

Nah, she is not.

First, if she would be Gizmo or Lisa - this game already would have a LOT more microtransactions and probably a market.

Second, I must admit Alivia is qutie a creative person so if she would be part of the developers team she prolly would direct her energy and creativity towards developing the game instead of doing tons of locations in editor. 

I would not be so sure about that, this are her own words: DEVS are always here Even if you dont know it  :D or did you think they have only one account

And we all know she has more then one account, and yes she may be creative but many of us are that also, only one difference she asks money !

Besides that, she is also the only one who is the first to be fully informed of what every future update will bring.

Alivia is energetic and loves the game, she is taking it on herself to try to make it better. The whole room for cash thing, it was not she wanted or needed the cash, she wanted others to do the same build something new. Clubs, outside venues, beaches, resorts, castles and themes so far the real creative ones rarely put out.(not that way) sadly for myself why I don't put the rooms like before, I made some for friends, others are private. It is not the fear of the rooms being stolen, it is just I am enjoying the game more this way. Otherwise people will still talk about the giant Cobra with the fairy waitresses.

I would not be so sure about that, this are her own words: DEVS are always here Even if you dont know it  :D or did you think they have only one account

And we all know she has more then one account, and yes she may be creative but many of us are that also, only one difference she asks money !

Besides that, she is also the only one who is the first to be fully informed of what every future update will bring.

1.Devs are always here because gizmo said that he reading every post and keeping an eye on everything(thats why we waiting updates that long? lol ) Gizmo has anonimous profile so he doesn`t need more accounts.

2."And we all know that" ... no one know. More then one account? Does she? First time heard about it. Sounds like a rumor. She asks money.  Gizmo said you can ask money, so it isnt prohibited. Everyone has different opinion about that, but it isn`t a reason to blame anyone. The way we dont have any protection from room robbers-copy/pasters-dramamakers, the same way we can sell our creations. Fair deal! Isn`t it?

3. I didn`t see where she was fully informed about updates. I saw her information you can get from twitter/telegram. Simple. But it was a nice joke, it was fun!  Thank you , thank you  :lol:

ps: gizmo has more correct english today.

This is some mad conspiracy theory with no real ground to stand on, just a bunch of some very vague assumptions. Alivia just loves the game a lot and hyperactive :P I mean - it's funny, sometime silly and even somewhat weird to watch how she tries to act like she is some kind of community manager, but there is no reason to think that she really is. 

More sex poses this time the female version :P

we love teaser :D :D

https://gfycat.com/delightfulfatalbear

I sure hope that isn't the final version. It looks like giving head to a lifeless mannequin.

Edit: The more I look at this the more it becomes apparent that no thought was put into the person leaning against the walls movements and reactions would be.

Grade:

Concept A

Female movement B+

Male against wall c- (no emotion, no movement, statue like).

Overall score C

*add some emotion and movement to Avi against the wall for improved score.

Boom goes the dynamite!!!

fQkEixy.jpg

now how about that "Player is Away" mode added to game and PMs sir gizamatic? :P;)

Hah! That was last Saturday at our Party! I'm on the drums in that picture <3

Seriously though, the function shown in the clip is fun, and interesting.

Just hope it'll get implemented before 2030...

I agree. that would be the second Male-Shemale/Strapon (MS) blowjob pose on wall, although the recent Female-Male version is HOT... and is the first.. we desperatly need some real FF..

and that means Lesbian Standing Fingering... Kissing or a CUNNILINGUS!... :P

21349967.gif17656243.gif

18336193.gif12424581.gif21116566.gif

Or maybe an FFF?.... :P

19439409.gif

Just for an example

Thank you Devs, HUGS!!!

Totally agree with you, it's now 3 or 4 years now that i asked FIRST a standing licking pose and they gave it to MF/MT (MT for Male/Transexual because last time i used S for shemale or Tgirls i looked like i was the devil for some of them :D) and what about us, lesbians ? Nothing. Oh excuse me they made it few time after for F/T and they happily called it a FF pose lol. Not to mention that i was one of the first to ask a pose for breasts play too and that actually, only MF have one (even if it's "just" a kiss) where the man can hold the woman's left breast.

Nah, she is not.

Thing is quantity is never quality...