3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Maybe devs should give us what they have made yet instead of adding more and more things that delay the update again and again. I, personally, would welcome and update per month with one or two poses plus few bonus instead of a big one with 20 poses, clothing stuff, editors etc... who take one year to get added. 

By exemple, they announce one or two poses, they announce the options there was in rochi's dll, then they make these things, they give them to us then start to work on 2 other poses, plus lets say a pose editor (i know a lot want it exept me :D) then realise them, then give us the two poses only (because i suppose a pose editor need more work to be added).

useless, in achat there is millions poses for MF and around 50 for FF and 95% of these "FF" poses are just portage from MF where they was too lazy to remove the blowjobs and handjobs, resulting as in every pose lesbians stroke or suck a strapon. Not interesting for me lol.

I really like all (Okay, almost all) the stuff they showing, including what I saw in Telegram today, but well... I thought they are working on security issues and fixing bugs, but now seems like they just keep adding more and more stuff in the future update and I can't understand - why just not release the update now, what the point in making it bigger and bigger, and bigger but not releasing it...

And I am really curious how the "community manager" Alivia going to justify it now lol  :P

Community Manager my ass, they are just desperately trying to sell their created "Rooms".

Anyways here is a shot of my own Fallout 4 with that pose to flex a bit (Ignore the clipping breasts xD):

I do understand that she is not a community manager and just a player like we are, don't worry. I am just joking around because she is trying to act like she is one. 

I do understand that she is not a community manager and just a player like we are, don't worry. I am just joking around because she is trying to act like she is one. 

I'm aware I was being sarcastic, but in the other hand the post above just proves me right. Not to mention a year ago they were whining big time about the lack of activity from the devs and cried so hard about it in the forums, now they became a meme.

I'm aware I was being sarcastic, but in the other hand the post above just proves me right. Not to mention a year ago they were whining big time about the lack of activity from the devs and cried so hard about it in the forums, now they became a meme.

So the silly rumors stop  for Devs lack of activity you said 

1- DEVS are always here Even if you dont know it  :D or did you think they have only one account here with red names so when you see that red name start spam them pms etc etc it might be a reason devs stop recieving pms  :D or keep private when they are online  :D 

2 devsRead almost everything in this forum and  Do listen to player base suggestion n made poses that comunity had asked  ;) 

surely they havent made every pose playerbase has asked cause its their game their vision and they want to do it their way in their scedual  :P 

The reason people have to "assume" things and makes guesses is we get no real into.  We are just teased for months.  Aliviax I get that you seem to be the personal Cheerleader for this game, but you really should let others have their viewpoints as well instead of constantly telling them to wait and "don't worry good people" for months while no updates happen.  It's great you love the game and that's fine.  But let others have their opinions as well.

The reason people have to "assume" things and makes guesses is we get no real into.  We are just teased for months.  Aliviax I get that you seem to be the personal Cheerleader for this game, but you really should let others have their viewpoints as well instead of constantly telling them to wait and "don't worry good people" for months while no updates happen.  It's great you love the game and that's fine.  But let others have their opinions as well.

Don`t you have your own opinion?

I don't want to sound offending but people like that reminds me of those in the call center who talks too much, just so they convince you to buy their products and score a sale, so annoying. I tend to usually ignore them but seeing them post non sense constantly is getting ridiculous.

Yeaaah, the utter obsession of the Devs with dicks is getting old fast.

I don’t mind the dick on a girl, far from it.

But I am annoyed at the lack of similar poses with a pussy.

On that note, I would Love a toggle in the options to prevent my Avi from spawning a flesh and blood dick if I’m in a encounter with a Futa, or click the wrong pose while doing a Lesbian scene. It’s just kinda awkward to me. Just a toggle for ‘strap on Only’

Yeaaah, the utter obsession of the Devs with dicks is getting old fast.

I don’t mind the dick on a girl, far from it.

But I am annoyed at the lack of similar poses with a pussy.

On that note, I would Love a toggle in the options to prevent my Avi from spawning a flesh and blood dick if I’m in a encounter with a Futa, or click the wrong pose while doing a Lesbian scene. It’s just kinda awkward to me. Just a toggle for ‘strap on Only’

Yeah it is annoying to have sex with Tgirl then suddenly having cock on yourself, while partners cock is suddenly gone. Beyond me why they can't just add option for Tgirls to choose Tgirl, instead of male or female in gender options. Then use that to determine their actor placement in animations instead of it being sorta mini game to figure out which poses Tgirl needs to invite for swap not to happen.

Why won't it surprise me if you are Gizmo or Lisa yourself, you not only promote 3dx to infinity but you defend the dev's also far to much

So the silly rumors stop  for Devs lack of activity you said 

1- DEVS are always here Even if you dont know it  :D or did you think they have only one account here with red names so when you see that red name start spam them pms etc etc it might be a reason devs stop recieving pms  :D or keep private when they are online  :D 

2 devsRead almost everything in this forum and  Do listen to player base suggestion n made poses that comunity had asked  ;) 

surely they havent made every pose playerbase has asked cause its their game their vision and they want to do it their way in their scedual  :P