3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Be patient or u want a update full buggy?

Devs right now try fix as many bugs they can before release. We wait many cool stuff to come so it need time for all to work nice n smooth

It is actually smarter to release tiny pieces of updates little by little so you know what to fix when something goes wrong. If you release a major chunk with lets say 1000 things that changed... good luck fixing the hotmess if occurs.

It is actually smarter to release tiny pieces of updates little by little so you know what to fix when something goes wrong. If you release a major chunk with lets say 1000 things that changed... good luck fixing the hotmess if occurs.

Well most work bug wise is for new client n mod additions, new client is out there months so I assume not much to fix there.

Anyway August update will be cool if it has the new hair system... It's what I wait personally.

Well most work bug wise is for new client n mod additions, new client is out there months so I assume not much to fix there.

Anyway August update will be cool if it has the new hair system... It's what I wait personally.

Where can I find an information about an update exactly in August? Seems I lost something.

It's kinda ironic how the same complaints for more "stuff" occurs in all the worlds where there is no user created content.

If those who have all those shiny toys from the Unity Store had stores here you could buy from, the content would be staggering in here In 6 months and population would explode.

I must admit those who scream loudly everything should be "free" here are those critical that it takes a long time for content from the Devs.

Don't want user created content like poses, scripts, meshes, hardscapes and such? Then expect long intervals between content to be added. It will be another 5 years at this rate for significant content. Hell men's clothing is next to nothing and it's been like that how long?

You still can't boot asshats from your room.

Materials are still very limited.

Skins are limited.. like you don't have the ability to be Asian.. and I know from Curio the settings exist to customize the face in detail.

Rochi's improvements..like where are they?

Dice? Simple little bit of coding..I could go on and on.

Kinda simple really (and frustrating).

I must admit those who scream loudly everything should be "free" here are those critical that it takes a long time for content from the Devs.

Don't want user created content like poses, scripts, meshes, hardscapes and such? Then expect long intervals between content to be added. It will be another 5 years at this rate for significant content. Hell men's clothing is next to nothing and it's been like that how long?

We don't have user created content aside of worlds and objects because we don't have tools for it, not because we don't have a market. Yes, market would increase the motivation to make things and would increase the amount of user created content, but the main reason of lack of this content - is a lack of tools, not lack of market. 

The comment here above about a lack of tools makes me wonder if the Devs themselves even have the right Tools to tinker with their own game.

Almost looks like a situation where at some point someone on their team left and they have no idea how this person coded parts of the game. Which would explain why every update seems to break as much as it adds

We don't have user created content aside of worlds and objects because we don't have tools for it, not because we don't have a market. Yes, market would increase the motivation to make things and would increase the amount of user created content, but the main reason of lack of this content - is a lack of tools, not lack of market. 

Most of players don't want this. We pay for the game and we have no more money to spend. If I wanted games with in game market, I would be logical and play Second Life or Red Light Center. But logic is big word here

Most of players don't want this. We pay for the game and we have no more money to spend. If I wanted games with in game market, I would be logical and play Second Life or Red Light Center. But logic is big word here

I don't want the market myself. I want only tools. 

Gizmo

obviously we do not know when, the period, the thing will be released, from the photos reported sexual positions, from the gifs on telegram it seems they will release the installation editor. As usual, nobody takes care of us by telling us what happens. I'm sorry for that.

Would be better to give us small updates little by little. 

just my subjective opinion or a wish.

i agree also cause wait 5-6 months to get updates its so long but oh well its how 3dxchat devs do things 

to be honest i dont worry cause now 3dxchat has a rival and in order to keep ur clients u have to do stuff or ppl will go to new stuff n then its hard to come bk 

New stuff to explore take time not to mention the hype for new cool stuff so 3dxcht Devs now need to be on their toes ^^

The way things are now, it’s like waving a steak at an angry dog. Sure it’ll love you if you give it the steak. But because you starved the thing, it’ll demand more and more.

Give the same dog a steady diet of smaller meals, and it won’t mind missing one or two meals here and there.

Smaller updates regularly instead of waiting for an ‘awesome mega update’ in whenever. Keeps us from getting annoyed and bored.

Gizmo

obviously we do not know when, the period, the thing will be released, from the photos reported sexual positions, from the gifs on telegram it seems they will release the installation editor. As usual, nobody takes care of us by telling us what happens. I'm sorry for that.

There is a reason for this and I will tell you what it is. This is just a hypothetical. Let's say it was 3DX chat's normal procedure to give a future release date for an update. We will go with August 28 as an example (that is when the ham in my refrigerator expires). Then August 28 comes and guess what. NO UPDATE  :angry:  Then we all know what happens then, mass hysteria, the dead rising from their graves, cats sleeping with dogs, men wearing dresses. Complete madness. We are talking real fire and brimstone kind of shit. So I am almost positive that's why we only get teasers on Telegram, and the updates are released when they are done, without any estimate of when they will be finished, and not a day before or after.

Why would it be better to have small updates instead of huge ones ?

Well first, i think it would make peoples happyer to have a small update often (lets say every month at least) than a huge one every year.

Second, the problem with huge updates is that a lot of peoples (i'm in) will pass hours or even days trying the new stuffs (if there is a pose editor by exemple) and we all know what it mean. It mean a lot of peoples (the ones playing 3DX only for sexing) will complain because they have hard times to find partners. :D