3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Feliinia Feliinia Feliinia. the amount of stupid your spewing sometimes is just unfathomable.

the devs have said they don't condone pandora period. so leave it. an stop fucking asking for it.

the only people who are asking for it are people spreading drama.. yes that includes you.

sigh.. i really need to stop reading thise forums... every time i feel like loosing more an more brain cells.

Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy...

You may simply not read my posts if they are dramatic or annoying your neurons. Asking is legitimate, answering is courtesy, and I certainly don't expect an answer from you, but from those of competence, mine wanted to be a question that would be followed by a quick and understandable easy answer, it is you who are continuing to discuss on a my post to "increase the drama" and then, you like the drama, otherwise you wouldn't even respond to these posts of mine :) Bye.

If the developers thought that what pandora provide is acceptable - they would simply make it available. For example - to check any person alts in game. But they did not, right? Maybe because they don't want such a thing? Because it fucking ruins people's privacy? 

Enter the date of log in, log out and the last day of access is not privacy. If you were privacy at this time you would not have the last date and time of access and day of registration in the forum profile, you can make them private, and you could do it on 3dx too, this required Pandora as well as all the other things

All this talk about Pandora and Alts could be solved easier.

Just give each Subscriber a custom ID that gets put on the Profile of any Avi they make.

Like how in other MMO’s you can opt to display your account name plus the character name.

So someone would show up as Character@accountname if the function is toggled on.

Edit: The fact that the Devs have not (yet) done anything like this, if deliberate, is their choice and we should respect that. Privacy is important, don’t get me wrong on this.

Yeah, sadly some control freaks can't accept it.

Fortunately, I'm not a control freak or a stalker. I would simply be interested to know certain times and days of my closest friends. Unfortunately, not all of us are just avatars. :) Speech closed for me. Bye

It took me a while to figure out what Felinia was talking about.

Isn’t that more or less just a thing for the Friends List? Little tooltip saying “Last Seen Online: x minutes/hours/days ago”

Yes

Pandora in addition allowed you to see the deleted photos, the gifs deleted, the gifs sent, and all the avatars connected in the account of that person (This is not what interested me, I was only interested in knowing log in, log out last day of connection, but I went from stalker)

Wow... Long time i didn't hear about pandora. Just one thing about it. If it wasn't made to just spy others players and do drama, why was it only into the darknet and not in usual browsers ? This proove that it wasn't really legal

That it wasn't legal is obvious, you saw all the avatars connected to that account ...

But for example in your 3DXCHATFORUM profile I read:

Leeloo

Member Since 17 Feb 2014

Offline Last Active Today, 02:22 PM

This is legal, but what I want is to "transfer" this information to 3dxchat game, not just on the forum

Pandora.

A well-made program with espionage characteristics above users.

It was simply misused by 3dx people and moderators.

I'll explain...

If I had used pandora and had made screenshots by modifying them, I should have received a punishment from 3DX.

A ban, a total expulsion for XX days, or months.

This was not done and Pandora was closed "because of those who could not use it".

Unfortunately the fault is not only of those who have not been able to take care of their own business, but also of those who have never done anything right away, waiting for the climax of the drama.

I believe that, Pandora, in the hands of users, is simply pure information to control who to trust and who not to trust. First if you blocked a person by ignoring it, you blocked all your account, now you can't do it, all the more so Pandora can serve this too for those who don't want to break boxes. I believe, and I affirm, that pandora in the hands of the wrong people has created disasters and dramas, but the Developers of 3DX have never done anything about it and have never warned, they have never banned anyone for this. And the easiest way was chosen, to close Pandora. I find it unfair for those who used that information for personal purposes and not to disgrace people.

Pandora was closed not because of people who couldn`t use it. Who did say that people wasn`t benned for modified screenshots? Reported one was banned.

Pandora had a function to hide profile from everyone that is why Pandora was a business about money only.

I believe that Pandora in hands of users will be suck more than in hands of our developers for example. But this is impossible, because our personal information must be secure, in safe as well as in most normal countries. Every character on account is a personal information and this information is none of someone's business.

I don`t know where you find an information that our devs closed pandora themselves. Devs changed something in the game to make pandora sick without money and drama.

I find it unfair if someone use someone`s personal information for self-personal purposes without asking as well as I find unfair if someone came to my house without asking, not important why.

That it wasn't legal is obvious, you saw all the avatars connected to that account ...

But for example in your 3DXCHATFORUM profile I read:

Leeloo

Member Since 17 Feb 2014

Offline Last Active Today, 02:22 PM

This is legal, but what I want is to "transfer" this information to 3dxchat game, not just on the forum

Account from the forum isnt connected to in-game account.

Forum is partially public.

All this talk about Pandora and Alts could be solved easier.

Just give each Subscriber a custom ID that gets put on the Profile of any Avi they make.

Like how in other MMO’s you can opt to display your account name plus the character name.

So someone would show up as Character@accountname if the function is toggled on.

Edit: The fact that the Devs have not (yet) done anything like this, if deliberate, is their choice and we should respect that. Privacy is important, don’t get me wrong on this.

The opposite is wanted by the devs. Hence they got rid of account-wide ignore list and also changed the server files so things like Pandora cease to exist. We are not supposed to find out who runs what characters because some people spend so much money on more alts and accounts so it seems to be a solid buisnessmodell for them. SexyGameDevil remindsme a bit of CCP Game Studios. Instead of making the game more Newbie friendly and less Mind-fuckery they encourage people do do exactly that by supporting their cloak & dagger game.

Obviously their choice, and nothing one can do about it but to swallow up and accept it the way it is or close the wallet.

Account from the forum isnt connected to in-game account.

Forum is partially public.

Maybe I expressed myself badly because of google translator.

What I ask is not to reopen pandora ... but if it were possible in 3dxgame to make public the date of the last access and the time.

On the forum there is, public, and it can be modified making it private, so what I ask is: why not do it on 3dxchat game too?

O

Maybe I expressed myself badly because of google translator.
What I ask is not to reopen pandora ... but if it were possible in 3dxgame to make public the date of the last access and the time.
On the forum there is, public, and it can be modified making it private, so what I ask is: why not do it on 3dxchat game

A) Maybe i do not want anyone know i am playing different gender character ?

B) Maybe devs do not want to deal with all the complains about who is using what info about someone else

C) anything else "insert any personal reasons here"

To summarise you want to be able monitor the activity of anyone in the game (log in, out, avies used, ect), you swear you are not going to use it for some nepharious purpose, bla, bla, bla bullshit and Co. Pandora was toxic, just look at the name P.A.N.D.O.R.A does it ring a bell ?

O

A) Maybe i do not want anyone know i am playing different gender character ?

B) Maybe devs do not want to deal with all the complains about who is using what info about someone else

C) anything else "insert any personal reasons here"

To summarise you want to be able monitor the activity of anyone in the game (log in, out, avies used, ect), you swear you are not going to use it for some nepharious purpose, bla, bla, bla bullshit and Co. Pandora was toxic, just look at the name P.A.N.D.O.R.A does it ring a bell ?

Practically you are telling me that inserting date and time of last access is incorrect on 3dxgame because it would be used for "personal reasons" ...

But using date and time on 3dxforum is fine, why isn't it for personal reasons? See that you also have the last day and time of access to the forum accessible to all (Member Since 14 Jan 2015

Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:02 PM) so what are you talking about? it's the same thing...

Practically you are telling me that inserting date and time of last access is incorrect on 3dxgame because it would be used for "personal reasons" ...

But using date and time on 3dxforum is fine, why isn't it for personal reasons? See that you also have the last day and time of access to the forum accessible to all (Member Since 14 Jan 2015

Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:02 PM) so what are you talking about? it's the same thing...

On the forum you have an account which isn`t connected to the game account. On our forum you can hide your last visit and every visit. You can check mine for experiment.

On the forum you have an account which isn`t connected to the game account. On our forum you can hide your last visit and every visit. You can check mine for experiment.

On the game you have an account and 3 avatars, each avatar has its time and date of last access, the other avatars do not have to be seen, but each avatar must have its access and its time, that people can make private, like on the forum.

I seem to not speak quite clearly, perhaps my idea is not understood due to google translator

On RLC you can visit your friends profile and it tells you this information, it's very handy, even just to make sure your friend is OK and still alive.

On a friends profile it looks like this;

last-log-in-example.jpg

It's correct.

But to register on RLC you must first register on the forum, and the forum profile is linked to your account.

3DXChat is different, you have to sign up first on the game and then on the forum, they are two different registrations, so the best solution (I think) is that those log out and time information should be entered in the game profile on avatars, and who wants disable the option

It's correct.

But to register on RLC you must first register on the forum, and the forum profile is linked to your account.

3DXChat is different, you have to sign up first on the game and then on the forum, they are two different registrations, so the best solution (I think) is that those log out and time information should be entered in the game profile on avatars, and who wants disable the option

Seems fair enough.

Not at all. Not for personal reasons (you need to define what is personal for you), not becouse it would just because it "could" be used for and by  :

- assholes

- trolls

- control freaks

- ect

It turned out that Pandora was a shit show, so no thanks, period.

This may be an unpopular opinion but there are things I miss about Pandora.  I did not use the program personally but the option of ignoring someone in game and having all their alts poof from view was a huge benefit.  I don't ignore the avi, I ignore the owner/operator.  Protection from stalkers and harassment was/is more important to me than protecting the rights of liars/cheaters.