3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

I think it's good to have more body physics, but on this gif it's too much if jelly being body, specially the back. i'd reduce the vertebra shaking to 0 and i'd reduce just a tinny little bit of thighs physics... overall it's a good feature.

how about adding a physics to a dick so it will be shaking while walking and wont be always "erected"? :D

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The more physics, the less frames per second. Keep in mind.

I think this too :)

Personal I don't care about physics just for play, chat and walk around.

It will be just another resources and performance eater in a game who needs more resources then the current EgoShooters on the market  :lol:

For a close Avatar view would more Physics be cool, for example Sex or erotic posing.

I think a simple choice Button will the best solution - On/Off for Body Physics :)

I think this too :)

Personal I don't care about physics just for play, chat and walk around.

It will be just another resources and performance eater in a game who needs more resources then the current EgoShooters on the market  :lol:

For a close Avatar view would more Physics be cool, for example Sex or erotic posing.

I think a simple choice Button will the best solution - On/Off for Body Physics :)

Many games provide similar functions like to turn off "all people around except your friends", "inverse kinematics for posing legs","breast physics", etc.

Why don`t we?  ^_^

Why don`t we?  ^_^

Don't ask so difficult questions :lol::P

A bit more interesting is the question, how looks the body shake Physics for guys? :huh:

Jelly Six Pack and breast muscles? :lol:

The more physics, the less frames per second. Keep in mind.

That really shouldn't be much of an issue. Modern war games have physics and a ton of other stuff going on around them like bullets whizzing past, explosions they react too, vehicle movement etc. 

Imo, it's more about are the physics an improvement or not.

That really shouldn't be much of an issue. Modern war games have physics and a ton of other stuff going on around them like bullets whizzing past, explosions they react too, vehicle movement etc. 

Imo, it's more about are the physics an improvement or not.

If it is one player only, it really shouldn`t be a big issue.

I'm referring to large 64 player plus games like Battlefield 4 and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKyGbFf78-Y

I don't really anticipate FPS problems with a little physic tbh even if they were Jello people. :P

I understand. I like some physics if it looks nice in such games as 3dxchat. 

On your youtube video I see bad FPS, not smooth at all. But this isnt important. I didn`t notice any body physics  :lol:

Because it is not needed in such games as shooters  B)

Hello Developers! Since topic is still on, after watching the new update I am very happy to see many poses and the possibility to customise your own character more than ever, and I would like to suggest you something more ofr next updates.
I suggest, for example, a pose editor (i know it could be a bit complicated to implement) to create ourselves more poses to add to our gameplay, that would be incredibly hot ^^ Also, if you can add poses for FFF ;) may be for transsexuals hehehe 

like for example Double Standing Penetrations, Duoble BJs, sandwiches, and so on. With a pose editor we could do of our own and share them. That would be an extraordinary boost to get new subscribers ^^

Cheers  and thank you for this new update ^^

I understand. I like some physics if it looks nice in such games as 3dxchat.

On your youtube video I see bad FPS, not smooth at all. But this isnt important. I didn`t notice any body physics :lol:

Because it is not needed in such games as shooters B)

Oh there is physics like like Valves rag doll effects. Get blown up arms and legs flail, etc. You really don't need much more than 30 FPS - especially in 3DX where blur isn't a issue. 60 is better for sure. I get a about 70-120 on a GTX 970 card with all hell breaking loose in 64 player. I honestly don't think body physics would have any performance issues. I'd like to see better body physics, but not Jello people.

If Keksy is right and certain parts of the Avi can have different degrees of jiggle - that may make movement more realistic.

Oh there is physics like like Valves rag doll effects. Get blown up arms and legs flail, etc. You really don't need much more than 30 FPS - especially in 3DX where blur isn't a issue. 60 is better for sure. I get a about 70-120 on a GTX 970 card with all hell breaking loose in 64 player. I honestly don't think body physics would have any performance issues. I'd like to see better body physics, but not Jello people.

If Keksy is right and certain parts of the Avi can have different degrees of jiggle - that may make movement more realistic.

Fighting games has body physics, but there are 2-4 players per match. Yes, can be different body parts under jiggle physics. In second life we have breast physics and hair physics(clothes too), but in places with 20-30 people our fps can fall down from 70 to 20 or less as well as good a personal computer. Anyway I stay with my opinion that if we get that jiggle physics, we need an off/on button to exclude any issue(here will be a lot issues for old pc user). Physics isn`t just a picture, this is a complicated process.

Hmmm... hey gizmo, maybe you should give us the update as it is before make another mistake like this "gelly mode".

Seriously, if one day the avatar is like this, the only things i will do in this game will be sit on a chair or couch and don't move at all, just chatting. No sex either as seeing all the skin move like a gelly bag will be "arousal killing".  -_- 

This game from the moment of its appearance to the present day is considered the most advanced and technologically progressive among such.This is probably true for several reasons:

1. Modern and constantly updated game engine.

2. Date of release.

3. Development team.

But in my opinion, this is the main merit of the people who are now engaged in supporting this project.People who have never been afraid to experiment and implement the most advanced ... or almost ... technology and functions in this still most beautiful and most exciting game.We all know that not everything was smooth with the introduction of something new, but almost always all the errors and inaccuracies were corrected by the following updates. Time has shown that this is the only true and probably the only possible option for the emergence of something new. Now it's 2019 ... and the physics of the body and clothes for modern games is not a new feature...BlackDesert online...Virt A Mate...and many more)))Therefore, it would probably be foolish not to use something that in the future will further bring your character’s appearance to reality. Understandably... visually, the physics of the body does not look perfect and it is not known how our sacred FPS will suffer from this,but PLEASE do not give up something new just because you are scared or you are just used to the old. I think that it will not be a big problem to add a tick in the graphic settings. And one more .... for some reason I am sure that if the physics of the body appear in the game, in the next updates it will be made, if not perfect, then very close to the ideal... KISSES...