3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

What about to make our world chat $100 per message? There spam all the time. Drama, bad language, and so on.

ps: or $25

ps2: or make first message per minute for free, next message for money. 1  message per minute for free, then $25-$100.

Edited by ExHaran

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8234-upcoming-updates-2019/?p=345795

In no case!!!

in the form in which you show it to us !!!
The bones turned into jelly! We must work very hard on it! To achieve a realistic effect!
must take into account the anatomical features of the body! Shoulders, spine, hip bone, elbows, knees can not be deformed! In addition, if you overdo it, the muscle effect may become fat-like.

No No No No NO!! :huh:

They don't look Good, Seems like they need going the GYM... :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Forgiveme for being that rude, but a Firm Body Is Sexy, only with Physics in the Breasts, Walking or when we have sex.

Seeing Like This?... Is exactly Pure Lazy Jelly... -_-

Please don't follw that way!

I already Proposed years back that The Sexual Animatons must have a better use of the breast physics like this...

tumblr_o66m5290qb1v7dt6vo1_400.giftumblr_ns82buJVeR1t072sfo1_400.gif

If you Really Want Players happy, better use that time and effort Improving the missionaries and cowgirls we already have, or new animations with this delicious bouncing... ;)

HUGS!!!... :)

It does seem to uhm jiggle way to much, and unnaturally especially the thighs. The body just doesn't move like that, but it might look better when walking, since the game doesn't really have those types of spinning movements which are in the changing room, so that might be part of it.

It does seem to uhm jiggle way to much, and unnaturally especially the thighs. The body just doesn't move like that, but it might look better when walking, since the game doesn't really have those types of spinning movements which are in the changing room, so that might be part of it.

Yes, I would like to see how this physics will work during walking or fucking. 

More physics would be nice, but I agree a slider would be nice for physics intensity. As with the example gifs on show the physics are too much for my liking. We are not made of jelly :P Some areas like tummy and hips really should not wobble. Personally if your going to do it, I'd suggest only having physics on the 2 areas of the female avatar.

Abbey

I would agree that you don't want the entire Avatar to jiggle like Jello and it should be isolated to breasts and butt mainly.

My question is,  'Are they reactive physics' - like if a a butt slap was given does it react realistically instead of one big undulating wave through the entire avatar's 'body'? 

could you post some Pics Gizmo of how the avatar would react to poses with other avatars with varying intensities of 'jiggle?'