3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

"normal shoes for woman" is  important idea. 5 years in a row  people asking for any sneakers etc, some talented artists made some and giving it to us,  but we getting nothing. 

Btw, any flat shoes is a normal thing for woman ... historically. Heels are for men.

ps: would be great to get different tails(cat,devil,fox,etc).

or maybe be able to set our own keys because WASD is not the best setting for french computers and european ones in general

WASD is the best for everybody except french keyboards, every game uses WASD, just the french layout is "wrong"

the existing system with click works fine... no reason to change it.

wasd worked fine as well. idk why they deleted that. French people can use mouse clicking if using wasd is problematic(I dont know how they play overwatch or any game o.O).

I use wasd in every game except 3dxchat and I have no idea why can`t we use both by choice. There was an old funny glitch connected with wasd, but it wasn't critically bad. It was critically fun x3

There was no reason to remove it, there was a reason to fix the glitch.

WASD is used fo FREE CaM so you can free cam around and also move at tha same time. Mouse clicking works just fine, was strange at first but meows ah wouldnt change a thing.

Besides most peeps just stand in spawn and dunn move anyways :P

Too much actions. F5 , then wasd, flying a lot anywhere, then click on some point. When I trying to click on some spot where many people dancing, i misclicking , looking on a menu, then I trying to click again, looking on a someones menu again... wasd is a way better to avoid this trouble and comfy for me and some others. We had both functions on our choice in the past. Was cool to have both :P

I still use arrow-keys in all games for movements. #wasdsucks

lol It is the same arrow keys. Better than clicking every step by the mouse. 

ps: #arrowkeysucks for most of mmo (except situation when player using a mouse with many many buttons).

Edited by ExHaran

Good morning 3dxers. Do we have the "/roll dice" function officially or it stays as Rochi`s dll? 

Best question, will we have stuff from rochi's dll officially

While you are doing all these poses i'm still waiting here for any kind of breast pose, titjob, licking, sucking any of it actually.

I think if they was some sucking breasts poses, it should be made for FF first

While you are doing all these poses i'm still waiting here for any kind of breast pose, titjob, licking, sucking any of it actually.

I think, there is no such pose still because of different breast sizes. So I wouldn't expect poses like that in game.

The clothing editor they are making seems pretty interesting, and it should allow for a lot more customization. I wonder how many sets of cloth we will get it seems like with the range of adjustment it will have maybe only a few types might be really needed. Longer skirt would be nice, and since it allows for control of the neckline really a lot of things would be possible. 

I think, there is no such pose still because of different breast sizes. So I wouldn't expect poses like that in game.

Well unity clearly lets them do a lot of things with animations they don't. I think they could easily make poses like that if they used all the options it has for example. 

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/InverseKinematics.html

I didn't even have to look much for that so its clearly kind of common knowledge I think they should know.

Many new people hop on 3DX hoping to share their tunes only to find out they have to add some other thing-ma-gig which may or may not produce decent sound quality since I keep getting the music turning off for some people. Would be nice to have 3DX allow players to play their own music without a need to put money for some software. And a BOOT button, I mean sometimes you are at a party and someone is acting up and there is no way to get rid of them so a boot button would be nice. Also co-building option it would be fucken awesome to be able to build side by side with someone else, great way to show people how to make something rather. 

Co-building would be awesome!

So there was a poll if we want a pose editor, majority said yes. There have big announcements last year of updates coming which are so amazing and we shall stay tuned... Now we get more poses, some more editing options only, as usual no timeline if we need to wait forever as for most things and nobody kept us informed as promised about all the great announcements.

What am I talking about:

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Yes it is. 3DXChat is a sex game. And we are now considering the possibility of creating something that will produce another revolution in the game!

see: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-7&do=findComment&comment=273092

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Dear players, we see a great success of the World Editor update and we want to develop the game in the same direction.

Now we are considering the possibility of creating another editor. Details will be a little later, but the release should be expected in a few months.

Also we want to improve the stability of the game client, and fix bugs. Therefore, the next update will improve performance. This will be noticeable in locations with a large number of characters.

see http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-9&do=findComment&comment=273257

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:15 PM

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

see http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-12&do=findComment&comment=273757

Poll: Pose Editor? (674 member(s) have cast votes) Do you want it?

see: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/

Since over a year waiting for any word regarding the mega update or the pose editor. That's against what I measure 3DX and against all those little details fucked up an never repaired, like the pole dance menu, the standard moon on LI instead of the red moon over the iceberg, the gone beamlights on the LI's dance floor...

I will not comment on new update bla as long as those things are not proceeded. Depending on how many options it really will bring maybe customizing clothes and hair is a bigger thing but over a year?

The right question is : When will we have the new features ? Devs show us (or i should say "show at the ones that are on telegram or any site like this" because us, forum peoples are totally ignored) something about a potential pose editor, something about a hair editor, some poses for every orientations nearly ignoring lesbians with them, but they don't tell when they will launch them in game.