3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

3dxchat running on 32 bit client means use only 4 gb ram of ur pc no matter if u have 16 or 32 gb ram so with the memory leaks it has leads user to crash often when memory is full but with the 64 bit client  game will be able to use way more ram so it will lead to better performance n less crashes :) in short :)

Dear user who uses third-party DLL, read well.

Those who create third-party DLLs will not be able to do so with the new version, unless Gizmo decides not to use the new Unity feature to protect their files.

The new version of Unity has a function called Il2cpp that turns DLLs into something very difficult to modify, but this can be turned off in Unity, so the only hope is that they go back to the old way.

Dear Gizmo, I guess you are aware that using the third-party DLL, allows all of us to change the color of the skin of our choice, speed up and slow down the sex, be able to use the World Editor in the best way.

Now, most likely you are aware of everything a third-party DLL can do.
What is asked of you is to find a solution for those who create third-party DLLs, a solution for us users.

I don't think it is right to pay a monthly / six-monthly / annual subscription, and not have ANYTHING OF WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ASKED FOR. I see so many, many teases from you, and I'm sorry, because I'm sure you commit yourself to providing us with a better game.

At least try to leave us the third-party DLL, because to you it doesn't create any problem, to us, not having it, yes, it creates problems.

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU THINK IT LIKE ME.
LEAVE A COMMENT TO READ THE POST TO GIZMO.
THANK YOU.

Dear user who uses third-party DLL, read well.

Those who create third-party DLLs will not be able to do so with the new version, unless Gizmo decides not to use the new Unity feature to protect their files.

The new version of Unity has a function called Il2cpp that turns DLLs into something very difficult to modify, but this can be turned off in Unity, so the only hope is that they go back to the old way.

Dear Gizmo, I guess you are aware that using the third-party DLL, allows all of us to change the color of the skin of our choice, speed up and slow down the sex, be able to use the World Editor in the best way.

Now, most likely you are aware of everything a third-party DLL can do.

What is asked of you is to find a solution for those who create third-party DLLs, a solution for us users.

I don't think it is right to pay a monthly / six-monthly / annual subscription, and not have ANYTHING OF WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ASKED FOR. I see so many, many teases from you, and I'm sorry, because I'm sure you commit yourself to providing us with a better game.

At least try to leave us the third-party DLL, because to you it doesn't create any problem, to us, not having it, yes, it creates problems.

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU THINK IT LIKE ME.

LEAVE A COMMENT TO READ THE POST TO GIZMO.

THANK YOU.

Yeah thats what this thread is for ...for fuck sake

l

V

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/

• 1 month later...

easy to made, much useful:

now:

name tags of friends and not-friends: white

in future:

name tags of friends: another color than white

:-)

thank you.

i am the ghost in the shell.

Would really greatly appreciate it if you could allow multiple marriages on one character. I know myself and a load of others on the game could benefit from this. I have mentioned this twice before in the past. Please and thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Post this here for non Telegram Users :)

sZcVFcW.jpg

Sooo... we say 23 couple poses and hmmm.... lets count it right... 2 lesbian poses, 9 MF poses, 7 SS/SF poses, 5 MM poses.

Do someone see the injustice made to lesbians or i'm the only one ?

It seem devs are favorizing poses with penisses...

Sooo... we say 23 couple poses and hmmm.... lets count it right... 2 lesbian poses, 9 MF poses, 7 SS/SF poses, 5 MM poses.

Do someone see the injustice made to lesbians or i'm the only one ?

It seem devs are favorizing poses with penisses...

Well most "lesbians" have cocks in this game, so..