3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

WC needs moderators in my opinion.

In a private room it is more on the owner what happens and is said which is probably why owners have asked for the ability to remove people. Do it once and the removed may be good the next time, and everyone in the room has fun.

WC on the other hand is 3DXChat’s only, and only they can control what happens there, good or bad.

That said, I like seeing changes even if things glitch after patches because they are moving forward...

WC needs moderators in my opinion.

In a private room it is more on the owner what happens and is said which is probably why owners have asked for the ability to remove people. Do it once and the removed may be good the next time, and everyone in the room has fun.

WC on the other hand is 3DXChat’s only, and only they can control what happens there, good or bad.

That said, I like seeing changes even if things glitch after patches because they are moving forward...

As we both know from older worlds the need to moderate ones place is important. To set the rules whatever they may be.

After all your personal world is your kingdom.

"Self moderation" works in the works chat, just put all the trolls on iggy. Sure this isn't optimal, but it's all we have to solve quickly a misbehavior there. Beside that you should also always report those trolls, best with a link to a screenshot of the shit they said. Don't wait for a 24/7 WC moderator, there will never be one.

+1 for kick, we as room hosts reality need this functionality.

We also need room ban and the ability to set permissions. It should all be done in one single update.

Sometimes you don't feel the need for a whole iggy. You just don't want someone in your room.  We also may want someone we give permission too to be able to kick or ban those in our absence and the room remain open.

Why this ability isn't added one has to wonder.

We also need room ban and the ability to set permissions. It should all be done in one single update.

Sometimes you don't feel the need for a whole iggy. You just don't want someone in your room.  We also may want someone we give permission too to be able to kick or ban those in our absence and the room remain open.

Why this ability isn't added one has to wonder.

Yes, room ban is possible with iggy. I don't see the need to split this. If I don't want a certain person to be able to enter my rooms, I don't need to see that person around as well. So iggy works here for me.

Thanks for the new gizmo fixes! Tell please how long time wait an opportunity to change all the colors of the golf (long socks)? ^.^

Took 5 years until they got a color option at all so do your math :P

The only way to know if a change is going to work or not is to do it and see what happens.  Not all changes are for the good and like any other game out there, there will always be some kind of issue.  The skeleton on IMVU was finally fixed of an additional digit on one hand, when the fix was finally made, the creators had to see if their stuff had issues and then adjust, for those that know what one person can have in a catalog on there, with thousands of items from poses to jewelry, you can imagine how much work a person has to do to fix it.  Now think about it on here, people all use different settings, do different builds with different lighting and so on, not always.  There is still clipping on things, nipples that look as an impression through the tops for women at times, the jacket clips so much when dancing and so on.  If we don't show what we find to the Devs then they won't be able to fix the issues.

I would suggest that maybe Gizmo uses a few random players to test updates with and give feedback using all settings, lighting and such to be able to see how things look from another perspective.

Yup. Also to be able to assign temporary kick rights to other users also so u can work as a team, and have the option to kick and ban offending user 24 hours or permanently. This is WAY beyond time.

Yes this has been asked for more than anything else in these forums, so many times I wouldn't even like to try guess how many times.

With the loss of the full iggy I believe it has been made far to easy for people to be able to interrupt others games by going into rooms deliberately to cause trouble.

A boot from room feature is well overdue and if applied like Rockster has pointed out above would be something that could resolve a lot of problems.

Another thing that also keeps coming up in these forums is something that I personally would love to see, something that would have me seriously consider re subbing.

People have asked for the friends list to be improved.

If we can separate our friends lists into 2 different categories, something like friends and close friends, where we can move people from one to the other.

Then be able to select if just our close friends see we are online or both categories see.

That would give us more control over who we let know that we are logged in.

A problem many of us have had to face to often is clingers, people we have included on our friends list that don't really do anything wrong, but insist on seeing us every single time we log in.

Some think this is not really a problem, just boot them off your friends list, but for many of us it is not as easy as that.

It can take time to sort out, normally starting with trying to let the person know we are feeling crowded by them, which is often not an easy task.

You can do that and find they may give you space for a short time and then go back to waiting at the door for you to come in again.

Often after a few tries we then have to delete them from our friends list which can also often lead to other problems, people don't like getting deleted from friends lists.

There are a whole range of problems it creates, and I personally found it really hard to get past.

I also know that a lot of others have as well and like me no longer play.

I think Gizmo also needs to consider what it means for new players, as it most definitely had me and others not willing to so easily add people to our friends lists.

If we could have it separated into 2 different levels, then we could get control over who we let know we are online.

It will very much stop people from being able to crowd us and effect our games in such a negative way.

It will also allow us to be able to add people to our friends lists without having so many concerns about doing so.

My opinion is that these 2 features, that have both been asked for so many times, need to be added more than any other feature that could be included in the game.

They should both be in the next update, could even be the only new features added in the next update.

My opinion, it would be about the most appreciated update we have had for a long time.

I get and like what you're saying here, and I wonder how feasible it could be to do something like that.

Would an "offline" option accomplish something similar?  For example:  IMVU's "do not disturb" mode now is effectively an offline setting.  You show as offline to the world, but you certainly can contact and chat with your friends, go to rooms with the people you want and not necessarily have to socialize with those that you don't (unless they find you anyway).

I certainly get where you're going with all of what you said, and love the control (the more I can control the better), but I just wonder how difficult it would be to implement and if an "offline" setting that did as above would kind-of solve that.

As for room-mod options to kick and ban.....I have no idea why this isn't, couldn't or shouldn't be implemented.  Sometimes removing toxic individuals from one's own sight isn't enough......if it's in your space one should have the ability to remove it from everyone's line of sight.

Yes this has been asked for more than anything else in these forums, so many times I wouldn't even like to try guess how many times.

With the loss of the full iggy I believe it has been made far to easy for people to be able to interrupt others games by going into rooms deliberately to cause trouble.

A boot from room feature is well overdue and if applied like Rockster has pointed out above would be something that could resolve a lot of problems.

Another thing that also keeps coming up in these forums is something that I personally would love to see, something that would have me seriously consider re subbing.

People have asked for the friends list to be improved.

If we can separate our friends lists into 2 different categories, something like friends and close friends, where we can move people from one to the other.

Then be able to select if just our close friends see we are online or both categories see.

That would give us more control over who we let know that we are logged in.

A problem many of us have had to face to often is clingers, people we have included on our friends list that don't really do anything wrong, but insist on seeing us every single time we log in.

Some think this is not really a problem, just boot them off your friends list, but for many of us it is not as easy as that.

It can take time to sort out, normally starting with trying to let the person know we are feeling crowded by them, which is often not an easy task.

You can do that and find they may give you space for a short time and then go back to waiting at the door for you to come in again.

Often after a few tries we then have to delete them from our friends list which can also often lead to other problems, people don't like getting deleted from friends lists.

There are a whole range of problems it creates, and I personally found it really hard to get past.

I also know that a lot of others have as well and like me no longer play.

I think Gizmo also needs to consider what it means for new players, as it most definitely had me and others not willing to so easily add people to our friends lists.

If we could have it separated into 2 different levels, then we could get control over who we let know we are online.

It will very much stop people from being able to crowd us and effect our games in such a negative way.

It will also allow us to be able to add people to our friends lists without having so many concerns about doing so.

My opinion is that these 2 features, that have both been asked for so many times, need to be added more than any other feature that could be included in the game.

They should both be in the next update, could even be the only new features added in the next update.

My opinion, it would be about the most appreciated update we have had for a long time.

To give you an idea of what some of the suggestions here are on other sites:

IMVU:
https://secure.imvu.com/store/index/
ibFIFNX.png
LHsoA3L.png
FBDRoT0.png

AChat:

You have Friends, Lovers and Spouse which cost you nothing.  You have block and that feature follows through nicely.

SecondLife:
https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php
You can have friends as well as be a part of Groups but that's from the purchases you made so you can be updated by the creators.

A Kick or Ban facility is desperately needed for owner and room Mods/Helpers.  But the facility to see a list of users regardless of being on ignore or not, just in that room, is also a necessity.  To stop the people who know who runs the room and quickly add them to ignore then just start causing the usual bother. We had one snapping at people suddenly the other day when all they were doing was chatting normally.  When simply asked to chill she used ignore instead and carried on doing what she wanted to do.  Though she still ended up getting a possible temporary ban to chill out a bit.

A Kick or Ban facility is desperately needed for owner and room Mods/Helpers.  But the facility to see a list of users regardless of being on ignore or not, just in that room, is also a necessity.  To stop the people who know who runs the room and quickly add them to ignore then just start causing the usual bother. We had one snapping at people suddenly the other day when all they were doing was chatting normally.  When simply asked to chill she used ignore instead and carried on doing what she wanted to do.  Though she still ended up getting a possible temporary ban to chill out a bit.

Good point. I would suggest to auto-kick a person who ignores the room host. This is much easier to implement and you would kick in 99.99999999% that person anyway out of your room ^^

Edit:

Also it would be good to auto-kick the person you just ignored in your room. This would save one step. 

The only way to know if a change is going to work or not is to do it and see what happens.  Not all changes are for the good and like any other game out there, there will always be some kind of issue.  The skeleton on IMVU was finally fixed of an additional digit on one hand, when the fix was finally made, the creators had to see if their stuff had issues and then adjust, for those that know what one person can have in a catalog on there, with thousands of items from poses to jewelry, you can imagine how much work a person has to do to fix it.  Now think about it on here, people all use different settings, do different builds with different lighting and so on, not always.  There is still clipping on things, nipples that look as an impression through the tops for women at times, the jacket clips so much when dancing and so on.  If we don't show what we find to the Devs then they won't be able to fix the issues.

I would suggest that maybe Gizmo uses a few random players to test updates with and give feedback using all settings, lighting and such to be able to see how things look from another perspective.

So very true and a good idea. But what about the professional whiners?  :P

oh my GOD, new cumshot unbearable! how annoying this worm ... make a jet as it was before !!!

THIS IS LOOKING WERY WERY UGLY!!!

If earlier we had spraying of sperm and this did not spoil the general picture of the fact that sperm flies through the body. That is when an smooth WORM passes through a person on through ... FUCK, FULL DEGRADATION, 3DX DIES!
vote please

Problem is..

no matter how much some grups may complain, other groups actually like the new way, cuz it looks "More realistic" at their taste...

Me personally? i was tired of the "spray cumshot traditional way" i was one of the many who asked for a change, and now its here, some ppl Don't like.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But for others (specially old, more than 4 years, players) makes a "Fresh Change", "is not That Bad"... And The Squirting now is just SPECTACULAR... :P

so well

No one can Please everyone so a fair solution is to add

Buttons to satisfy all preferencies

"Old traditional Eyaculation"...."New Eyaculation".. button

Old female Squirt.. New Female Squirt... button

"Cumshot/squirt intesinty".. Slide Bar.... (because in some places and depends of the ilumination.. squirt/cumshot looks invisible.

So... yo don't like it?.. you may change to your favouite... ;)

Thank you For the way the Update is getting and

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all!!!

Buttons to satisfy all preferencies

"Old traditional Eyaculation"...."New Eyaculation".. button

Old female Squirt.. New Female Squirt... button

"Cumshot/squirt intesinty".. Slide Bar.... (becasue in some places and depends of the ilumination.. squirt/cumshot looks invisible.

So... yo don't like it?.. you may change to your favouite... ;)

Thank you For the way the Update is getting and

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all!!!

you really play 3dxchat? what  you talking about? they can't fix the textures that they themselves broke (and other things), and you say that they add cumshots for each group, lol, seriously? Batman is more real than your offer.

as i said before, it only remains to hope that Rochi can do dll with old cumshots.

Edited by Balamut

Excuse my ignorance but where exactly is the "Update later button for new patches"?

Each of the last three updates just happened immediately that I started up the app, and I had no opportunity to say update now or later, and I can't see the button anywhere either.

you really play 3dxchat? what  you talking about? they can't fix the textures that they themselves broke (and other things), and you say that they add cumshots for each group, lol, seriously? Batman is more real than your offer.

as i said before, it only remains to hope that Rochi can do dll with old cumshots.

heeeeeeeeeeeeyy!! look at Mr"26 March'18, with 22posts and 14likes" asking if "I play 3DXChat... :lol: :lol: :lol:

sure I Play here darling.. Long before you started with this, and i'm sure i will stay longer than you with that Porovocative Arguments,

In this years Many things WE have proposed that ppl like YOU reboqued with "lols...Lmaos.. is imposible...i don't like it... and Batman nonsense".. and we have them now.. ;)

Gizmo, as a developing team can make  a lot of things, they just need time, and things that we propose... and that button i Suggest is not the big deal compared the strapons.. POV or other things we lack in the past, and we have them now thanks to the participation of the GOOD players.. :)

but you can keep up with your 2 lines arguments

HUGS!!! :D