3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Devs !!!! You have destroyed my builds completely !!!! New textures okidoki fine ..but leave the old ones untouched and take the new ones to a separate new slot ! 

Spending to build something 50+ hours and then this ..thank you ! 

hmmmm well it seems the offline messages didn't work. I sent a message to my gf while she was offline earlier today and when she signed on she said she didn't get it.

Also, I started a new topic concerning this but face 1 is messed up now that my gf won't even come on. This has upset quite a few people. Gizmo, Lisa and whoever the other devs are: How would you like waking up in the morning in rl only to find out your rl face has changed? Thats how my gf and the others feel about this. Some may say it's childish or silly to feel this way but that face, like any other face, was/is their online identity! I've only been here for a little over a year now but the cons are starting to outweigh the pros of this current update and this is the first time I've been upset by anything any of the devs have done. PLEASE FIX THIS OR ROLL BACK THE PATCH! Quality over quantity is always better

*Edit* : offline messages did end up working for her after patch 389 update

Usually I am one of the calm dudes who just sits back waiting for the messy patch to get fixed but this time it's really bad...

✅ New materials 

nice to have I guess if you're a builder. I see it as one of these constant little updates to the editor but please keep the old stuff as it was. Changing existing patterns or textures will only cause backlash from the builders

✅ Improved eye shader (eyes will be more realistic)

looking better than the old ones from what I saw so far. Good job on this one!

✅ User Interface Scale option

little QL change, nice to have but I think there are a lot more pressing issues that need to be addressed before something like that

✅ New Poses mf/fm/ff/mm>bed>foreplay

not a huge fan of any of the new poses. I'd say add and catch up on standard poses first before you go crazy with ones that are not for everyone

✅ Ignore button added to profiles
✅ Delete button and Ignore button added to profile of ignored user
✅ Update later button for new patches

all 3 just little QL stuff again, see my point above

✅ Updated cumshots

absolutely horrible! To quote LauraTWK from her twitter, the new texture looks like you just got some medieval pox...even on highest graphics it looks like I played Tetris on the girl's face....

✅ Starting area increased

another nice to have thing I guess but nothing I care about too much

✅ New way of applying lipstick (saturated lipstick color)

maybe I just haven't looked properly yet but I don't seem to recognize any changes to color or saturation of the lips

✅ Offline Messages between friends

good to have those back again!

✅ Black skin color, new faces, eyebrows

No clue what you were thinking with this one...the new faces look absolutely terrifying and bad. Not only that but you seem to have replaced the old and well established faces a ton of the players use. Needs to be reverted asap or at least add the old faces back in so people can switch back!

✅ New hairstyles

adding to the variety so that's a plus I guess

✅ Server restart alerts

✅ User notifications from admin

nice QL change but stuff like this should be part of any online game anyways

Overall super disappointing update. Little to no new content I would use and on top of that existing content (that was in no need of change) just got messed up badly.

Heard from a few people now they won't play until certain things are fixed.

If you're thinking of making changes to well established content ( a face that has been in game for as long as I can remember for example) try to get some feedback beforehand. And by that I mean on your forums, not just in some 3rd party messenger that only reaches like 100 people.You have run betas before, why not on this one?

You really have to do a lot of damage control on this update and do your homework to correct some bad mistakes in this one.

Otherwise this update was a huge downgrade

Wont let me log in. It just tells me to put on my VR Goggles. I dont have any

Maybe you was using the hacked dll and forgot to remove it before update. It did the same thing to me and it worked well after i reinstalled the game

Afew more about the update:

build 388

✅ New materials

Not tested yet.

✅ Improved eye shader (eyes will be more realistic)

As long as my eyes stay orange, it's nice  :lol: 

✅ User Interface Scale option

Little problem with this. If i scale it to 0.75, i can't put the chat window to the left of my screen where i'm used to put it and it's blocked in middle of my screen. Have to fix it.

✅ New Poses mf/fm/ff/mm>bed>foreplay

Did give what i think of them yet.

I didn't noticed.

Didn't see it, i rarely check the profiles of the ones i ignored.

✅ Update later button for new patches

I suppose we'll see this option when the next patch will come.

✅ Updated cumshots

Looks uggly. Fix it

Good edd. It avoid to land on the head of others players lol

✅ New way of applying lipstick (saturated lipstick color)

Didn't noticed any changes.

Not sure if this work well. When i was disconected yesterday, i didn't receive any of the messages a friend sent me while i was offline.

I think it's a good add. I imagine their thoughs was not to remove the face 1 (probably a mistake that will be fixed soon) but the new face don't need to be canceled, they just need to add back the "old" face 1.

✅ New hairstyles

Not fan, but my wife like them so i have to endure. Kisses love <3  ^_^ 

✅ Server restart alerts

Like the update later button, i suppose we will see if this option work when there will be a restart.

✅ User notifications from admin

I don't see what is this thing. Can someone explain it please ?

Now about the new darker nipples, like the new faces, it's sad that they replaced (it seem) some old nipples, but i think they fit better on a black skin than the ones we had. Like for the faces, they just need to add back the old ones without cancel these new ones.

Thanks for other bug fix, but ...

✅ Cumshot fix

CUM SHOT NOT FIX !!!

we see white caviar, beans, peas, cottage cheese, BALLOONS, but not sperm / squirt!

T6MPMMf.png

F47JrSp.png

the old version of sperm and squirt looks much better (387)

--------------------------------------------------------

still not visible bonfire

uugDUaD.png

Will we see an opportunity to change other colors on golf? we need to be single color ^^

zd6mmUX.png

black stockings are not black >_< do something with it!

UnDfjEy.png

p.s.

✅ Updated cumshots

Update that NO ONE NEVER REQUIRED. What good is it to "update" things that nobody asks why we are all satisfied? It looks like a pixelated cumshot. I did not understand if I was playing 3DX or I was playing MINECRAFT.

Maybe you think that some strange stuff coming out unrealistically from cock and vagina is beautiful but they are obviously not cumshots just some weird stuff.

If you dont know how a cumshot like, here are some ideas:

https://www.sex.com/gifs/cumshots/

A message for the single DEV working here...

YOU ARE FIRED !

you always ignore what the community wants and when you add new unwanted content it's a downgrade....

complete disaster :(

with the right devs this game could be the top 1 game in the world but nothing...

still same panties since 2014 in a sex game!!!! and you put AFRO bad stuff! 

After exploring a bit of this update I'm going to give my own 2 cents but what I'm about to write has already been said.

• Cumshot looks like it's been downgraded, or it's having a difficult time rendering the stream from the penis and on the bodies so it appears as a blocky substance. This will need to be optimised if your local testing environment looks much better than what it is.
  • The lips on face 1 for females from what I have seen people post here are terrible, they need to be reverted or release a hotfix patch reverting the faces atleast.
  • The colours on some areas on the female body are terrible, the Areolas and the pubic region.
  • The face to neck shine ratio is not good, it looks like the characters are wearing a lot of makeup.
  • The hairs are OK but could be much better, as they seem a bit out of place.
  • The animation feels very robotic and a little too quick/aggressive, maybe slow down the actual slap animation to the face so it doesn't look as aggressive.

You can do better than this guys, hopefully a hotfix is out soon and go back to the drawing board on ART style, I haven't seen Lisa active in awhile, maybe it's time to bring on some extra Artistic talent to help push the game in a better direction art wise, as this update looks majority like it's been made solely by a programmer with not much Artistic vision.

Pretty much sums it up with what I noticed as well.  As others have shown and I had looked at the changes, it's dreadful.  I don't use Face 1 for the female but even still they should have just added instead of changing.  The Areolas don't look natural as they used to I don't really use the pubic hair but even that isn't as it was.  In World Editor changes have messed up current builds that users have to go back and sort out to try to correct that which may or may not get fixed with another quick update for bugs.  I don't use much of the hair as it doesn't look as good as it could.  I mean we got Elsa looks the last time and people adjusted to them as there isn't really much of a choice.

Gizmo feel free to contact me as I'll gladly share my textures that I have made to help out and give a letter stating such so you don't have to worry about Copyright issues. 

Assuming that this last patch is really horrible. Spread a veil of mercy on all updates made in this patch, and finally I say my trying not to insult the creators of the game.

In all these years of play (my experience) there were very few valid updates. World Editor. The only real update. The patches are stupid bullshit to keep us good.

✅ New materials

- Would you like to tell me that in your priorities there are new materials to put in a complete    world editor? I expected a "big update" on the world editor, but two textures (ugly) are a big bullshit for me. I DO NOT LIKE

✅ Improved eye shader (eyes will be more realistic)

Really? More realistic eyes? Have I ever written in one of my posts to improve my eyes? Have you ever read someone complaining about the eyes? It does not seem to me ... this is another one of those bullshit that we trimmed as "update". I DO NOT LIKE

✅ User Interface Scale option

This update could be done at another time, it was not so important. Nobody complained about this and no one asked this. And if I'm wrong, let us see the posts where people ask all these useless things. I LIKE, BUT YOU COULD DO IT IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT.

✅ New Poses mf/fm/ff/mm>bed>foreplay

I do not like this update much, but many ask for massages poses (I read) and posed by "bdsm" even if it is not at the bdsm level, it is at the level of slaves. THIS UPDATE I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY REQUESTS.

These are absolutely not "updates" and I do not like that they are passed for such. These are things that had been removed a short time ago and that have been remitted now. But you take us for the ass? THIS PATCH I LIKE, BUT SEEMS A JACKET ON THE WAY TO MAKE A PASS FOR AN UPGRADE THAT WAS NOT. THERE WAS, IT HAS BEEN TAKEN, AND NOW HAS BEEN REMAINED. BUT IT WAS ONE THAT MANY USERS ASKED TO RE-RESET BECAUSE IT WAS ESSENTIAL AND USEFUL.

✅ Update later button for new patches

✅ User notifications from admin

✅ Server restart alerts

Useful, yet to be tested, update that (I think) no one has requested, but it is very useful IF IT WORKS

✅ Updated cumshots

Update that NO ONE NEVER REQUIRED. What good is it to "update" things that nobody asks why we are all satisfied? It looks like a pixelated cumshot. I did not understand if I was playing 3DX or I was playing MINECRAFT.

I can not find the difference between before and now, so if there is no visual difference I think it's a useless update, I DO NOT LIKE it

✅ New way of applying lipstick (saturated lipstick color)

Another bullshit. 1000 people out of 1200 use third-party DLLs. We all know that if we want the black color of the skin, or the saturation of lipstick and lips, we just click on the color palette of the third-party DLL.
 Dear Gizmo, I REMEMBER THAT IF THE THIRD PARTY DLL EXISTS, IT IS WHY IT CREATED HIM CREATED US FOR USERS, READING OUR COMMENTS, OUR "WISHES" LOOKING TO REALIZE THEM AS WERE. So many people asked the things that exist in the third-party DLL, and if it were not for that dll TUTTO 3DX would be very boring and slow, especially for interior designers who do not have the maximum speed with the flycam but the minimum speed. So color of black balls and saturated lipstick ... things we already have with the DLL

✅ New hairstyles

The only beautiful hair (as far as I'm concerned) are the Afro ones, swollen on top, the others are very bad. Hair in half, smooth head ??? Unshaven? Do not comment I DO NOT LIKE THIS HAIR UPDATE

I refrain from commenting because I would become really offensive. I broke the boxes after years of being taken for a ride. I do not find it correct for me or for others. We spend money and we are taken for a ride with fake updates that are very often useless.
I will stop proposing ideas, and very soon many people will resign and stop playing, as many people have done. All this because we are not followed nor listened to.

ALL SUMMER, UPDATES THAT DO NOT LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE :huh:

Actually the user interface scale is terribly important for anyone not playing on a potato.

The interface is stupidly tiny at higher resolutions and made it nearly impossible to play at anything above 1080. I think this is actually the most important part of the whole patch. (For me anyway)

The other stuff...meh they'll sort it out.