3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

After exploring a bit of this update I'm going to give my own 2 cents but what I'm about to write has already been said.

• Cumshot looks like it's been downgraded, or it's having a difficult time rendering the stream from the penis and on the bodies so it appears as a blocky substance. This will need to be optimised if your local testing environment looks much better than what it is.
  • The lips on face 1 for females from what I have seen people post here are terrible, they need to be reverted or release a hotfix patch reverting the faces atleast.
  • The colours on some areas on the female body are terrible, the Areolas and the pubic region.
  • The face to neck shine ratio is not good, it looks like the characters are wearing a lot of makeup.
  • The hairs are OK but could be much better, as they seem a bit out of place.
  • The animation feels very robotic and a little too quick/aggressive, maybe slow down the actual slap animation to the face so it doesn't look as aggressive.

You can do better than this guys, hopefully a hotfix is out soon and go back to the drawing board on ART style, I haven't seen Lisa active in awhile, maybe it's time to bring on some extra Artistic talent to help push the game in a better direction art wise, as this update looks majority like it's been made solely by a programmer with not much Artistic vision.

After exploring a bit of this update I'm going to give my own 2 cents but what I'm about to write has already been said.

• Cumshot looks like it's been downgraded, or it's having a difficult time rendering the stream from the penis and on the bodies so it appears as a blocky substance. This will need to be optimised if your local testing environment looks much better than what it is.
  • The lips on face 1 for females from what I have seen people post here are terrible, they need to be reverted or release a hotfix patch reverting the faces atleast.
  • The colours on some areas on the female body are terrible, the Areolas and the pubic region.
  • The face to neck shine ratio is not good, it looks like the characters are wearing a lot of makeup.
  • The animation feels very robotic and a little too quick/aggressive, maybe slow down the actual slap animation to the face so it doesn't look as aggressive.

You can do better than this guys, hopefully a hotfix is out soon and go back to the drawing board on ART style, I haven't seen Lisa active in awhile, maybe it's time to bring on some extra Artistic talent to help push the game in a better direction art wise, as this update looks majority like it's been made solely by a programmer with not much Artistic vision.

u forgot most important thing THE NIPPLES  we either need old nipples back or color palette for nipples 

u forgot most important thing THE NIPPLES  we either need old nipples back or color palette for nipples 

"The colours on some areas on the female body are terrible, the Areolas and the pubic region"

he didnt forget them ....

build 388

✅ New materials

✅ Improved eye shader (eyes will be more realistic)
✅ User Interface Scale option
✅ New Poses mf/fm/ff/mm>bed>foreplay
✅ Ignore button added to profiles
✅ Delete button and Ignore button added to profile of ignored user
✅ Update later button for new patches
✅ Updated cumshots
✅ Starting area increased
✅ New way of applying lipstick (saturated lipstick color)
✅ Offline Messages between friends
✅ Black skin color, new faces, eyebrows
✅ New hairstyles

✅ Server restart alerts

✅ User notifications from admin

so, Gizmo...what on this long list did people ask for?
okay I'll give you, new poses and offline msg'ing... but the rest....
you ignored all the stuff that people keep asking for in thread you yourself made... and instead give us meaningless badly made stuff (low ress hair & clothes & bugged UI scaling)... no no no... not only that... but you also mess up already existing stuff that no one complained about (female face 1 and nipples, cumshot)
dude... I know people want updates, after all updates are what keeps people interested and willing to pay to play your game... but if this is the level of updates you are gonna provide, doing non is better!

This is without a doubt THE worst pile of utter dogshit I've seen yet. Gizmo... roll this back, sort it out, test it properly... and don't FUCK AROUND with stuff that no-one fucking asked you to in the first place!!!

Do

You

Understand!?

Or is that far too complex... much like the stuff you are trying to do that you clearly have no clue about implementing in the first place!

Maybe they could give the slap a speed slider. For those that want slower softer slap and for those that want faster harder slap. *shurgs* not sure if thats a possibility or even if that would look right but just an idea 

EH? sort of comes with the territory of paying for something  .... shakes my head ....

Having some expectations...sure. Insulting the devs and losing your shit isn't going to help your cause though.

Having some expectations...sure. Insulting the devs and losing your shit isn't going to help your cause though.

Obviously what attracted you to the game hasn't been removed .... come back with your holier that thou attitude if they remove what turns you on  ... 

Obviously what attracted you to the game hasn't been removed .... come back with your holier that thou attitude if they remove what turns you on  ... 

What exactly was removed? A face model, some textures for jizz? I mean...that's what attracted you to the game?

I stick around for my friends, and the devs didn't remove them, so I guess you're right.

For you, yes, but some of us are supporting this game for (many)years with our money to make it better.

Well, let's be honest - you "supporting" the game to play it in first place, not to make it better. But I completely understand the frustration and agree with it - ruining players characters bodies and faces without asking is just disrespectful, so now devs having the same treatment in response.

What exactly was removed? A face model, some textures for jizz? 

Look they removed a popular face type ... I don't have to explain to you what attracts me ... I payed for this game with a an AVI look, its now been removed (not added too) ...  

If you want to gain brownie points do so where there is no grounds for the complaints :(