3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

My thoughts so far:

11. UI interface scale.. I'm not sure of the point in this. While I was curious to see what it did, I set it to 2 which i think is the max setting, clicked apply, but then when I realized what happened, I couldn't change it back because the option to do so was offscreen as I had my resolution set to 1600x900 and windowed and so I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix it (If there's an easier way to fix this without having to do the uninstall/reinstall thing, someone please let me know)

The point of the UI scale is so that people can run in higher resolutions like 4K and not have insanely tiny chat windows. Or people with lower resolutions, can shrink their UI so it doesn't take up 90% of their screen.

At 1600x900 you'd probably want to go the other way, like .75.

omg....

33zaa84.jpg

what the hell is this? and its on maxed graphics. now instead of cumshots we spread plague.... /facepalm

the cumming animation is also a disaster. some unrealistic snot coming out in unrealistic way...

the new faces are no comment... ugly like hell.

nipple colors are also fucked up.

but now we have too reflecting unrealistic eyes and plastic hair...

gizmo why dont you hire a 3d artist?

The cumshot looks like something made in MS paint and added into this game. What are you thinking? It looks like texture from 1996 to early 2000. When I first seen it, it was such immersion breaker.

Shine only being body I do believe you just "forgot" otherwise that's really dumb decision

And faces? In 2015 you ruined first faces and made them worse, you completely ignored our feedback and stood behind "New are better deal with it" and now this? Everyone looks like it got stung by bee.

I know you don't give shit about player feedback, I been here 5 years but holy mother of mercy for first time in 5 years listen to players and revert this monstrosity.

until end of 2016 that were the golden ages of 3dxchat. that was steady stream of updates, original and nice quality poses, nice props, clothes, good ideas. from then, something happened and we are going on downward spiral. 34 pages of updates on the update page are from the beginning to 2016.(14 pages of nice updates just from 2015 and 2016).

and 3 pages of stuff if from the last 3 years with mostly refurbished stuff. that's when a game has no art direction and no artist behind.

Update of no importance.

"Upcoming Updates Discussion"

As usual, we propose, you do not care about what we say. The important thing is your income and not our pleasure.
Hair shaved in half, more than shaved hair, I think it's a seat. Too smooth.
"Black skin" with the dll is the skin of all colors ...
New faces, better not to comment.
Bright mouth ... I do not want to comment on this either.
More than Updates, you could write "Asshole."

Thanks Gizmo for yet another "work" that we are not proud of. :huh:

Ah swears Gizmo is Trolling us, this update is such poor work eets laughable!

Cumshots look so DUMB! big worm wriggling out and then gives tha girl SmallPox all over, looks cheap badly done and really makes meh question wot ya think is quality ROFL!

Faces Ermahgerds, Ya gone fooked eet ups, Ya changed peeps faces without asking, infact ya dissed all da peeps who use that face where ya made tha lips look like tha Joker so screw them first of all, then ya screwed tha rest of us bah making them all dull and flat like in 1.0 but worse and you actually tested this and said, "Team ah tinks we got eet, roll eet outs!" ROFL>>>>>>>> Team? Baaahahahahahaha!

Makeup???????? Ummm wots different, looks exactly tha same!

Eyes look tha same to me another wots tha diff!

Hair texture BAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA wot are they 640x 480 or sumting strt off da Playstation 2 BAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA. Ya gone cheap on us again!

New Poses, slap pose, is there a slap noise, ah never heard one so job half done Massage eets tha only one we got so no comment but tanx.

Sex poses nuthin id use unless ah want ta jerk off some guy while hes bent ova like a beeeetch! BlarG!

Wot else?? havnt chqed World Editor and how youve prolly stuffed up someting and now mah rooms will be fujjed like before with tha reflections and lighting ya botched previous patches ago but wotevs XD

Im actually fo tha first time in this game ashamed of tha piss poor effort and lack of caring by you concerning updates lately and am actually angry youve messed with our characters, this is a DOWNGRADE and you need to seriously consider leaving tha updates to someone with some talent, taste, skill and who gives a SHIT! This is tha first time ive gotten angry in this game so tanx!

You making me not like this game so fix ya BUM Patch!

Dont ask fo anyting coz hell go shopping with his 2 Dolla in pocket and buy us some 480 X 240 nipples tha look like 4 pixels and try to BS us into tinking eets an upgrade.

Infact Gizmo dunn be updating tha game anymore coz ya destroying eet.

Roll back ya BUM Patch! 

i just looked my nipples n i was wtf ? wtf is this color lmao 

pre update nipples 

sorry didnt have any other pic  :P

2019-02-13-13-49-46-194578.png

after update nipples 

became so gross new-nipples.jpg

da fk are u trying make me quit Gizmo lol

i havent check other stufff so far ^^

<<<<<is not Afro i just have a lil tan ffs 

omg....

33zaa84.jpg

what the hell is this? and its on maxed graphics. now instead of cumshots we spread plague.... /facepalm

the cumming animation is also a disaster. some unrealistic snot coming out in unrealistic way...

the new faces are no comment... ugly like hell.

nipple colors are also fucked up.

but now we have too reflecting unrealistic eyes and plastic hair...

gizmo why dont you hire a 3d artist?

lool tetris cum ? seems very scarry lol

The sole purpose of this update is to cause negative emotions. and they got it. You don't need to be a professional 3D designer to see a  defect(!!!).

Yes that's right. if they close the game now, they will receive lawsuits from those who paid a one-year subscription. and with such “updates” people simply stop playing voluntarily.

and as always Gizmo is silent.

Allie said...

"Dont ask fo anyting coz hell go shopping with his 2 Dolla in pocket and buy us some 480 X 240 nipples tha look like 4 pixels and try to BS us into tinking eets an upgrade.

Infact Gizmo dunn be updating tha game anymore coz ya destroying eet.

Roll back ya BUM Patch!"

There have been so many complaints about this shit that I have run out of likes so I had to quote you Allie... and sorry to those others on this thread that I haven't been able to "like" (especially Alivia because not only are my nips sensitive, I'm sensitive about them and the areolas).