3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

As for the poses, i like them all except the slapping one, i get what people were saying before the patch now, it looks too violent for my taste, tone it down a bit, maybe add a button beside the cum button in that pose, so we can trigger the slap ourselves, should fix it up id think!

AND MAYBE ADD THE SLAP POSE INTO THE FETISH TAB OF THE POSES...THANK YOU :D

Time to tell what i think of the update.

The slap pose : Not good, checked it with the bot and it looks really near of one of the blowjob pose that heteros have. I hope it will not lead to an increase of the rape rp.

0/5

The "milking penis" pose : Not a FF pose so not interessed.

0/5

The massage pose : great add to the game waited for a long time. And unlike one of the rival game, everyone have the massage pose.

5/5

The new props : I didn't try them yet, but anything that can make our rooms beter is good.

4/5

The hair : Hmmm... well... they are more or less one hair style modified in 4 versions so the note will be low

2/5

Now, the new "orgasm" : Why does it looks this weird ? It looks like we are peeing (at least women but i suppose it's similar for men). I even tryed the orgasm button while using a vaginal pose with my alt, and when i pressed the orgasm button, oh surprise, the "pee" rushed out from my pussy and landed on my breasts. Hey devs, how a woman can wet her own breasts while orgasming ? lol Change this as soon as possible.

-5/5

You don't see the difference between a consensual sexual practice and domestic violence, are you? Is the low intelligence and erudition is an obligatory trait for a "real" man? 

When you looks at the face of the woman closely, she don't seem to enjoy the slap pose, maybe devs should make the face looks a bit more happy

Why did Face number 1 get fucking botox lips for females ? I think no one asked for that , and now i have to use a new face...me no likey :(

The face needs to be brough back. There is absolutely no way you can just replace a face that so many people are used to and almost find as they own basically in the game and force them to completely change one of the most important things about them in the game. This is horrible Gizmo

Don't know where he gets that, but seems that many guys knows that "fact".

Couple months ago, a guy flamed me to be no real women. Not like a fake, but not a true lady, just because I love bdsm.

Then he also said that thing with 99% of real women don't like bdsm.

I would be very interested to know where those 99% comes from.

To Maxx: It is your opinion that you don't like it, and that is fully okay.

But who the hell are you to tell me what I, as a woman, should like and what not?

I do love to get slaped in the act. But outside of it, I do not like it.

Good for you, nor do I care what you like or don't like in terms of being bitch slapped. A real man NEVER smacks a woman in the face. Only a weak insecure one does. A man never strikes a woman in the face unless he is defending himself to incapacitate or shock. Once you open that door, if that same guy bitch slapped you when you didn't like it - why should anyone care?

That they would even add this is incredulous and a bad precident. How it is presented is even worse.

Out of all the possible BDSM spanks, ropes, bonds and other things that could have been made - striking a woman in the face was chosen.

Lame

dark areolas on tanned skin look bad. had someone undress and i was shocked lol.

i get it that black skin (people of color) should have dark areolas but make it as option as now you changed it to be a racial trait.

tanned caucasians with dark nipples look totally off-putting.

Please fix tha faces tha textures look terribads, there is no shine to tha skin at all nows and looks weird in most lighting. Im using face 3 and eet looks horrid. If you keep eet this way then bye!

Roll back please this update has made tha game worse and im not enjoying eet now, as far as tha face goes you've downgraded eet.

Good for you, nor do I care what you like or don't like in terms of being bitch slapped. A real man NEVER smacks a woman in the face. Only a weak insecure one does. A man never strikes a woman in the face unless he is defending himself to incapacitate or shock. Once you open that door, if that same guy bitch slapped you when you didn't like it - why should anyone care?

That they would even add this is incredulous and a bad precident. How it is presented is even worse.

Out of all the possible BDSM spanks, ropes, bonds and other things that could have been made - striking a woman in the face was chosen.

Lame

And of course you do know what a "real man" is supposed to be?

After your respond couple days ago where you said to me I should "Maybe drink a big cup of bleach to clear your mind?" it is clear to me that you are not a real man.

All those guys who I had bdsm fun with, were always friendly and nice to me. Even more, they were gentlemans before AND after.

BDSM is all about trust. But you seem not to understand it so it is pointless to discuss with you.

For the pose: I will not use it that much. Why? Because such an slap has to come during the act not like a single pose. OR the RP has to really fit in like an slave/master rp.

It should be blatantly obvious why this bitch slap should NEVER be in game. For those who don't understand why a man doesn't strike a woman in the face.. there simply may be no hope for you to understand the difference between the secure man and the insecure man - no matter how much she may want it he simply doesn't. It's a man thing.

Of course there is the other real world reason that if you leave a mark and she calls the cops, your ass is going to jail. We could also talk about how when everyone repeatedly sees women being struck in the face this normalizes it and the propensity to strike increases.

However, in terms of this game, it is a terrible precedent for several reasons. The first, being that a lot of people are going to get slapped that don't want too. How many are seriously going to ask before doing it even if refused?

Another reason is for 3DX's image.

The last thing it needs is to be labeled as the incest, rape, abuse game. It could severely impact the desirability of joining especially amongst abused women seeking a safe sexual outlet who are now getting bitch slapped again - or even seeing it.

And who the hell spray painted the pubes to such a much darker color ? 

Yvonny, they darkened areolas too. At least give us the option to shade areolas and pubes, if not full color option.

I actually prefer the thicker looking pubic hair Yvonny but I also agree with Cordelia that we should have a shader/slider for pubic hair as well as some way to color the nipples. Although they do change now depending on what skin color you have but still think there should be a color option for them and pubic hair

i think to talk for 99.9% of 3dx and apart the discussable quality of various adds, what really wasn't needed was the revamp of old faces, they were perfect as they were, if u really wanted to add those improved lips variants at least u could keep both the variants, said so; IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE BACK THE OLD FACES 0,1,2,3,4 WITH THEIR ORIGINAL LIPS ALONG THE NEW ONES? THANKS

I just popped in and saw some of this.  I agree with many comments. 

- Character face changes should only be new faces added in and not adjusting previous ones people are used to.

- The new cum shot is terrible.  I mean it's really bad.

I don't mind the new poses and the new hair stuff.  Still want effing MORE CLOTHING!

my 2 cents.

My thoughts so far:

1. The new faces look horrible and I don't understand why face 1 changed. Instead of changing that one, a new face should have just been made. Someone said something about face2 had changed? I haven't noticed a difference and I use face 2.

2. The realistic eyes: love thhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't notice a difference at first while in character editor but then I went into game, used flycam to zoom in, and viola! They look great!!! DO NOT GET RID OF THIS!!!!

3. The new hairstyles.... mehhh.. I can take 'em or leave 'em.. not my thing except maybe the one with all the dreadlocks, hairstyle #4 I guess you might call it.

4. Pubic hair & eyelashes: I like the fuller look on the eyelashes and pubic hair but also think there should be an option to color them and shade them with a slider and color wheel option

5. Nipples: I've noticed the nipples do change color slightly now depending on skin color option. Maybe this happened before but I never noticed? But like pubic hair & eyelashes, I think there should be a slider and color wheel option to adjust these to personal tastes

6. Lipstick: I can't really tell a difference with this update.. it looks the same to me

7. The new materials look great. I really love the new pool water texture.. looks more realistic to me

8. Massage poses... love love love these! 

9. Cumshot: What. The. Fuck? I didn't see what was wrong with the way the cum looked before.. either from the penis or vagina

10. Offline messages.. I was slightly disappointed as I didn't see the option when I opened the settings in the chat window but then I sent a message to my gf, who is currently offline, and got back a message letting me she's offline so I'm hoping she gets it when she signs on

11. UI interface scale.. I'm not sure of the point in this. While I was curious to see what it did, I set it to 2 which i think is the max setting, clicked apply, but then when I realized what happened, I couldn't change it back because the option to do so was offscreen as I had my resolution set to 1600x900 and windowed and so I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix it (If there's an easier way to fix this without having to do the uninstall/reinstall thing, someone please let me know)

And finally..

12. The slapping pose: For me, it's way too intense. Some may say it's too extreme, that it's too violent or abusive or whatever but then there are others that may like it. They could be into the extreme side of the BDSM world and that's fine.. to each their own. I don't think it should be a constant pose though. There should be a button somewhere maybe next to the cum and moan buttons(?) and it would depend on the pose you're in i.e. if you're in a doggystyle pose, then it's a slap on the ass, if you're in a missionary position, maybe a slap on the breasts?

Anyways, those are my thoughts on this newest update