3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

poster262.jpg

Not really impressed by the new hair styles. Basically 2 hair styles slightly modified. Some colorings make it look like the avitar is wearing a kitchen mop.

I'd give them 1 star of five.

1 of 5.

The poses I'm mixed on. Not a fan of smacking a woman in the face even in a game.

0 of 5.

Cock stroke foreplay:

4 of 5.

The massage pose looks pretty good and the materials seem pretty good and useful:

5 of 5.

Materials:

5 of 5.

Other updates. TBD.

Imo the massage is a really nice addition. This is a long time asked pose and finally we get it. So it's great.

New hairstyles even for men, wow, cool. New way to make avatars look different is a always a good thing.

The slap pose, not my thing but for the bdsm community i guess it's a good stuff.

The strocking pose, well, no idea yet, need to see it in game.

New materials for World Editor, great, like hairstyles the more the better.

Return of the offline messages is a good thing too.

But what i want to say is that updates are now way bigger than they used to be. They're maybe not faster but we got now lot's of stuff. So for me it's on a good way.

Ofc whiners will always whine, that's their job i guess.

And whiners were already whining, so nothing new.

I maintain what i said, it's lots of stuff and that's cool :) Ofc this my opinion and you may not agree... but it's your choice and i don't really care :)

Have a nice day.

If you should have a bit brain you could see that there is no graphic artist since a year or more.

Last original poses are from 2017 april. Just saying. Also any original content like clothes, etc. Since then 90% of stuff is just refurbished. Nothing new really. And also nothing new small things, like new sounds,emotes or anything. Literally just programmatically updates mainly.

When I see that the next pose is a slap in the face, I begin to understand the way 3dx people see and treat their customers... They probably think that we love getting beaten and insulted, - that's why we only have 2 or 3 (lame) updates by year, and a very poor communication, even when the game is down for several days.

Now, joke apart, could we have some sexy content, instead of that crap ?

When I see that the next pose is a slap in the face, I begin to understand the way 3dx people see and treat their customers... They probably think that we love getting beaten and insulted, - that's why we only have 2 or 3 (lame) updates by year, and a very poor communication, even when the game is down for several days.

Now, joke apart, could we have some sexy content, instead of that crap ?

It was suggested to have a slap by users and then when it was shown there would be a slap, some users were excited over it.  Yet when it was said by others it was considered offensive, so I'm not sure where the line is drawn.  Hell, I've always said I love to be spanked on the ass when having sex not being beat, but was told it was the same thing when it's not.  From what I see, this could be taken two different ways but it's a partner pose so the users agree to it.

I like it. Now we finally have something to mop up the floor in sin club.

With the garbage bag dress and the hair far  too high off the scalp and thick weave braids, plenty of opportunity to role play cheap weave trailer park trash I guess. The mohawk works for height, however even that suffers from hair shading issues to soften the thick heavy feel of individual braids and with better color shading could create a better hair illusion. 

But on a serious note. Compare the hair to the picture of the red heads hair.  Her's isn't a meter deep till you hit the scalp. It is far more realistic in terms of depth. Maybe hair volume reduced a third may help the illusion. I can't see this taking the creator more than an hour or two tops to fix. Last few hair style updates have been far to thick and more like wearing a hair helmet.