3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

The question is... If they really read this forum and actually see all the trash and chaos that going on here... Why still no moderators? Because if they are will be there some "great" people will going to be perma banned? 

Because moderators need to be paid and there is probably better thing to do with the money.

Taking moderators among players would be impossible today. That would create jealousy, suspicion and even more complaining in the end.

They tried that, idiots like twiggy cried so much that they decided it wasnt worth it. Want to know whos responsible for no mods, just look in the mirror.

If you mean trying moderators from the game, as in this last one who just quit.

The problem there is they have idiot friends like you who feel because they are a friend they can get away with anything.

What then happens is they have so much pressure put on them to do something about idiot friends like you, that it gets to a point where they have to either ban you or quit.

In this case he obviously decided to quit.

If you mean trying moderators from the game, as in this last one who just quit.

The problem there is they have idiot friends like you who feel because they are a friend they can get away with anything.

What then happens is they have so much pressure put on them to do something about idiot friends like you, that it gets to a point where they have to either ban you or quit.

In this case he obviously decided to quit.

I wouldn't know for sure but I would think it wouldn't be that expensive, plus Gizmo makes quite a lot from this game when you work it out.

But I think the forum the way it stands is really finished as I can't see him spending the money to employ paid moderators.

I don't know if this forum software allows for it, and it has been discussed before, but I think we need a forum where we can moderate our own threads.

Plus also have the ability to report posts in other threads.

That could go a long way to calming the effect of trolls.

I wouldn't know for sure but I would think it wouldn't be that expensive, plus Gizmo makes quite a lot from this game when you work it out.

But I think the forum the way it stands is really finished as I can't see him spending the money to employ paid moderators.

I don't know if this forum software allows for it, and it has been discussed before, but I think we need a forum where we can moderate our own threads.

Reading between the lines of Gizmo’s post in the Upcoming Updates 2019 thread I think we see a commitment to the future of the forum. His work in cleaning up thee forum this morning shows that he is interested is what happens here.

Thank you Gizmo, I hope your efforts will bring about the changes you desire.

This feature would be a killer! I mean this positive... I hope this will come so we can finally have a peaceful forum.

The software is Invision community board. It does support this feature to allow you to have access to moderation tools on your own threads you create, such as locking and deleting. But it depends if SGD want that feature implemented into the forum.

Administrator

• photo-thumb-1.png?_r=1410957006
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 972 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted Today, 11:39 AM

Unfortunately, we have lost the moderator and our forum needs cleaning. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix it.

New forum registrations are disabled indefinitely.

Did you really have a moderator? I have never noticed, because we only see your answers as "administrator" but as "moderator" I've never seen one, maybe only I have not seen .. I'm wrong? :huh:

I am not taking sides, just my opinion, I am not a computer programmer but i have helped a friend in the past test a program and she was constantly fixing and tweaking the program to make it better. I have seen RLC, SL, IMUV and Achat as well as others, to be honest the animation, graphics or texture was lacking in those games. As I said before I joined a sex game in the last weeks of 2015 all they had was great graphics, live DJing at their general rooms, and some people using the cheat engine to lift tables up. Now look at it, more hair, more djs, rooms that can rival other game environment and to be honest, in my opinion there are player made room clubs that are way better then the general rooms. And instead of saying thank you, many were just saying "I wanted this." There was a guy that protested that the game was focusing too much in advancing the building aspect which did not existed prior, what existed when i join was room organizing, just pick and move furniture.

Ain't kissing ass but from back then to now, it is fucken amazing, and many people have voiced what was needed (Afros) like certain shapes, they added them. 

The clothing, tattoos, piercing, room booting option and poses (Afros) lets give them time to make it possible. This forum bulling, harassment, garbage as well as in the games, that is on us to police up. We know who the trouble makers are, as friends if they cross the line let them know in pms or messages, let them be adults and as friends support them in doing the right thing in not being a pain in the ass.

And I am out, Netflix Punisher  :ph34r:  (AFROS)  :ph34r:

I think game has improved much since I first joined. I also love the rooms people have made. I hope that the social side of the game will improve and more people join and stay. When that happens I think Gizmo will be more strong in development.

I think Gizmo made a strong message today which I hope will carry over in to the game. I have not played for two days now, I hope to see my friends when I have time to play again soon.