3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Since, the devs haven't posted this in the update thread I though I would. 

DxvujJpW0AAR5eb.jpg

I seems like we are getting interface scaling in the next patch which should be nice I kind of wonder what the update was on Telegram was though. I might have to make an account. :rolleyes: I suppose Gizmo is going to be giving his updates on Twitter and Lisa will be using Telegram?

I'm not sure it is worth it Niblette. Unless I am doing something wrong, it is just a bunch of images with no explanation. Apart from what you have posted there are two or three face slap scenes and a back massage.

The latest is of someone standing up to their knees in a pool, which may relate to what you posted but who knows?

I'm not sure it is worth it Niblette. Unless I am doing something wrong, it is just a bunch of images with no explanation. Apart from what you have posted there are two or three face slap scenes and a back massage.

The latest is of someone standing up to their knees in a pool, which may relate to what you posted but who knows?

Face slap, yay, finally, that's almost worth coming back for.

MMHMMM... So if i understand well, now the updates will be a total surprise for me now as i'm not in telegram, facebook, instagram or any other social thing.

really, after the bad idea of making the world chat a paid chat, now (even worse) the idea of not warning peoples in the forum for the upcoming content. Did we jumped into an alternative universe or what ?

Ok here's an update we need immediately.

Reporting system for rooms.

When needing to report a room that violates 3dx Terms Of Service I shouldn't need to go into said room, locate owner, then report.

Stick a report action by room title.

How can a room violate Terms Of Service ?  :huh:

How can a room violate Terms Of Service ?  :huh:

Rape/underage themed rooms. The other question - is how to determine if room is about rape or not? I know some people who think that for example catch&fuck rooms is about rape. But if it's something that all people in room do consciously and voluntarily - how it can be considered as a rape? Or some "daddy for a little girl" room for example. The "little girl" there can be 18 - early twenties teen and it can be considered as "little girl" comparing to some old man if the both playes have a right mindset for this stuff. And you can't really decide if it's underage content or not just by the name of room.

I think it was pretty clear what the room was about.

R-room-28th-jan-2019.jpg

I was in a good mood this morning and after doing what I do every morning which is to check for messages in different places I decided to have a look through these forums.

When I do it is mainly just stopping quickly at different threads seeing what has been said and moving onto the next.

When I saw this I stopped, just stared at it for a long time, my good mood had gone, in fact my mood had turned to anger.

Any thought of re subbing to 3DXChat has now completely gone.

I sat thinking of the things that have been brought up in these forums and the game about these rooms, both people speaking against these rooms and more so the people that try to defend them.

What this does is convince me that 3DXChat is a place where I should not be.

The name of the room is bad enough, but seeing that it has 82 people in there, far more than any other room tells me that.

I am not even going to bother trying to explain the reasons why, I know what happens in here when we do, and that is yet another thing that tells me 3DXChat is a place where I do not want to be.

I also feel certain there would be a good number of other people, women in particular would see this and feel the same.

What it represents, what it means to see so many willing to participate in a room where the name represents sickness, if it be fantasy or not it is sickness, is that there are far to many sick people in the game.

It is my opinion that the game now promotes itself as a place for sick individuals to flock, and decent people to stay clear.

Some members should be advised and penalised for such rooms.

Going back to using other medias for publishing updates,  I think it would be a bad idea for the 3dXChat owners to fail to publish any updates in their own forum. 

Why should the Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies be allowed to take over and rule the roost.

I don’t think so!   Same with WC!

Just maybe, members who use the Forums as they should be used, without being shitty to each other may have something to say about that.

Updates should be published here and the shitty disruptive members should just **** off and take their nasty little tongues to PM with each other.

Same with WC, bad behaviour should be penalised and punished and Reporting made quick and easy. 

Some members should be advised and penalised for such rooms.

Going back to using other medias for publishing updates,  I think it would be a bad idea for the 3dXChat owners to fail to publish any updates in their own forum. 

Why should the Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies be allowed to take over and rule the roost.

I don’t think so!   Same with WC!

Just maybe, members who use the Forums as they should be used, without being shitty to each other may have something to say about that.

Updates should be published here and the shitty disruptive members should just **** off and take their nasty little tongues to PM with each other.

Same with WC, bad behaviour should be penalised and punished and Reporting made quick and easy. 

The question is - where you will get enough amount of decent moderators who will clean all the nasty mess both on forum and in game and will not abuse their power? 

The question is - where you will get enough amount of decent moderators who will clean all the nasty mess both on forum and in game and will not abuse their power? 

You really need look no further than the older worlds and how they have done it. 

They would have to have administration power. They would need to have enough power and guidelines given to them by the owners to administrate as is needed and enforce the owners rules no matter how many whined.. It may be a shock for awhile, but in time things would stabilize as peopel realized the limits of how far they can push things.

THX, I don't really believe that Gizmo will be able to hire a good moderators team without money. Yeah, there exist some amount of people who are really ready to work for "free" just to make this game and forum a better places, but I am pretty sure most of them not really ready to do it "free", they just can enjoy power over others instead of money. Do I want WC and forum to be a better place without verbal abuse, personal attacks and spam? Yes, would be nice. Is it worth to have some power-hungry mods who can use their power against someone who they dislike or give some free pass to someone who they like? I doubt it. The other way - pay-based hired mods. But I doubt Gizmo going to pay for a moderators team. 

Although I agree basically with what you say Xizi, good moderation requires explanation.

In other words, it is not just good enough to warn, delete, block, ban, etc. without an explanation (which will always cause animosity from some quarters), even if it is just to refer to the ToS.

e.g....
......'s post has been removed due to its content failing to conform to ToS
3DXChat ToS
2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels
You agree not to do any of the Following:
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

e.g...

.....  has been banned from World Chat due to consistent failure to conform to ToS

3DXChat ToS
2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels
You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

If moderators were obliged to do that, it would resolve a lot of the problems that arise with "volunteer" moderation.

The sad part is Twiggy that so many guys complain there are not enough real women in the game and that most of them are guys playing as women and it fucks with their heads, but women who come to play 3DX are the most likely to be affected and disgusted and triggered by stuff like this and then leave, so the very guys who complain but eagerly take part in such things are just making things worse for themselves by making the environment a place where women may not be comfortable being and keeping them out.

Many guys are women, while many women are guys, the Game does not say you have to be the same sex, race or hair style you are in RL. Like people have fun being reserved, slutty, guy, girl, vampire, futa, necko, gecko, Giko and so on. People come and go for various reasons but right now this is about up coming updates and hopes with that the people in charge realize the gold tax on WC is a bad idea unless it is for a pre-made set advertisement. Someone mentioned that who ever Gizmo listened to should be hit with a shovel, I disagree, it should be a baseball bat, you get a better swing. If Gizmo wants the opinion of people he should go in the game and ask 20 different people. Never the same people unless they have a lot of good ideas like Afros. 

THX, I don't really believe that Gizmo will be able to hire a good moderators team without money. Yeah, there exist some amount of people who are really ready to work for "free" just to make this game and forum a better places, but I am pretty sure most of them not really ready to do it "free", they just can enjoy power over others instead of money. Do I want WC and forum to be a better place without verbal abuse, personal attacks and spam? Yes, would be nice. Is it worth to have some power-hungry mods who can use their power against someone who they dislike or give some free pass to someone who they like? I doubt it. The other way - pay-based hired mods. But I doubt Gizmo going to pay for a moderators team.

As I said above, I am certain you need paid staff as administrators.

However, they have never used this approach and it is unlikely will imo even though effective.

As I said above, I am certain you need paid staff as administrators.

However, they have never used this approach and it is unlikely will imo even though effective.

Oh, they have used this Approach. And we had very engaged and good Moderators who did it for free.

But those poor guys "retired" because

a) the community did not appreciated their work at all and sometimes went really nasty on them and

B) the devs did not provide them with the necessary Information to built up an trustworthy communication as most of the time the moderator had no answers to the Questions of the community (at least they said so and that was - at least for me - trustable).

So we all have to live with the fact that our devs 

a) do not care About or

B) are not skilled to handle or

c) have not the capacity to handle

this community.

Just my 50 Cents.

Cheers, Mich

I just realized this topic was intended for discussing announced updates and not for suggestions. Whatever, no turning back now. They should get rid of forums entirely, in my opinion, that would solve the issue of moderation here. As I stated when I suggested getting rid of world chat too, you don’t have to police something that no longer exists. Again would this hurt the game of 3dx? My answer is again, no not at all. You would probably have new members, when they join, not care that they ever existed. Many trolls would shrivel up, turn to dust and be blown away in the wind. Other parts to that would be to bolster 3dx’s Twitter and Telegram to continue the announcement and scheduling of parties. An eject, or boot, option for hosts of user rooms for self-moderation. And some clear outlet for sending development suggestions directly and privately to the developers. If they read them great, if not, oh well. Could be something as simple as an a email.

My point was Rob that you hear complaints all the time that there are not enough "real" women in the game, but toxic behaviour/culture which promotes abuse against women is just going to keep it that way.

I'm a woman and the things that I've experienced in game and on here would turn some women away just because of the drama that consumes.

I just realized this topic was intended for discussing announced updates and not for suggestions. Whatever, no turning back now. They should get rid of forums entirely, in my opinion, that would solve the issue of moderation here. As I stated when I suggested getting rid of world chat too, you don’t have to police something that no longer exists. Again would this hurt the game of 3dx? My answer is again, no not at all. You would probably have new members, when they join, not care that they ever existed. Many trolls would shrivel up, turn to dust and be blown away in the wind. Other parts to that would be to bolster 3dx’s Twitter and Telegram to continue the announcement and scheduling of parties. An eject, or boot, option for hosts of user rooms for self-moderation. And some clear outlet for sending development suggestions directly and privately to the developers. If they read them great, if not, oh well. Could be something as simple as an a email.

A discussion falls under suggestions as well.  They look at it and get ideas on what the users want or what they would like to see off something they suggested.  A good clean up is needed both in game and on the forum.

Sleeper_Girl said...

"I just realized this topic was intended for discussing announced updates and not for suggestions."

Hehe... I wonder what gave it away. The title of the thread, "Upcoming Updates Discussion," and Gizmo's link on the op to "Upcoming Updates," which, far from being an upcoming update, was a request for discussion as to whether he should implement a change, not that he was going to. And, yes, my bad, I have been throwing in lots of update suggestions that have nothing to do with charging for WC (god, I hate places that charge for using the WC) but, in my experience, he doesn't read much of what anyone posts anyway and I figured he might at least look at this thread, as he requested discussion, so, having contributed my opinion on charging for WC, I thought I would throw in some suggestions of my own in the hope that it might flick a switch in his brain as to how easy it might be to implement them. On the other hand, I am too lazy to look for another more appropriate thread and he probably won't look there either. Sorry :(

Update, having seen the View New Content list. Now this is the shit that they should be dealing with. Not that I read his posts as I have him on ignore but what is he doing making a thread "Twiggys hormone treatments" ?? Surely the title is enough to get him banned based on ToS, isn't it?