3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Yips troo, eet would. That billboard is wasted, and tha Nightclub could def do with an influx of peeps or even create a help center that would incorporate a billboard and other handy info. Also those who have been in tha game a while could if they wanted to,  have a role there in guiding new peeps who would know where to go fo hilps. This would be another role peeps could take on at the 3DX Hub and even have bowls of soup fo da hungey :P

I miss the old Nightclub being popular, those were really fun times and it had some awesome music and DJs. Yes maybe the room was kind of small and sometimes you felt like a sardine in a can, but I thought that added to its charm. Also, I am not a fan of Fresco, it was interesting at first but it is just a copy from some video game, and I think members of the game have provided much better designs than that place since the addition of world editor.

Hi Giz,

Maybe I have bad timing, but on the occasions I do look at WC I often see people asking for help that are met with dismissive comments or an outright attack. Being WC that everyone sees, I wonder how many newbies think, I’m not asking any questions after reading other responses.

Excessive spam is bad, but I don’t think spam is your biggest problem with WC, just saying.

Hugs and thank you for 3DXChat, it's fun. :)

If I am ever watching the total circus on world chat and I see someone ask a serious question I almost always PM them personally. Even if I do not know the answer to their question. First thing I tell them is that world chat is totally useless, and then address what they asked. Many times I redirect them right to forums to either search for the answer here or create an account to ask the question themselves.

if we gonna pay for WC it is pointless to pay for Top ranking in the places list...

this is a problem of poverty, greed, envy that leads them to spam.

if we will go deeper about the problem, then

then i would like to create some sort of genres library where people could find open places they want to visit

"Night club rooms - 60 rooms online ( population 1348 people (select one to go)"

"bdsm rooms - 25 rooms online ( population 125 people (select one to go)" or 

"beach rooms - 0 rooms online ( population 0 people (select one to go)"  or

"fantasy/sci-fi rooms - 1 rooms online ( population 7 people (select one to go)"

"apartments/manors/penthouses - 3 rooms online (population 20 people (select one to go)"

and whatever rooms....

there could be many genres that would match many people tastes where they feel comfortable to be located...

not that xgold fights when you just got the top list and waste all your xgold to keep your place in 1st position. and when you lost the position you have to spam because you dont have money.

this is a problem of poverty, greed, envy that leads them to spam.

solution is to make places library instead of top list then...

I find it pretty sad to spend so much energy and time to stop/limit abuse and calm down people who can't deal with a bit of frustration than actually working on the game content : poses, editors, characters customization maybe even some mini-games like poker / spin the bottle (a spinning prop who stop randomly in some position would be really awesome !) / and any other fun ideas. I know that i was one of the few to really enjoy the volleyball game long ago.

Some people are going to complain no matter what. They could have everything they would end up complaining because the water is wet. Eventually it's the patient players database who will grow bored and move to something else.

Gizmo I can't speak for others, but one thing I would love to see is the abolition of all alts. I understand that some people have alts that they use to build ect but it's those who use the alts to create drama, I have no patience for, none. I came here to escape my real life drama, I don't need people pretending to be something they aren't. I don't know how many picture I found on the internet that people claim are them! lol. Now I assume if there's a pic on their profile... it's fake.

So those of us that do use alts only for building are shit out of luck cause you have drama???? Maybe a better solution would be for you to try and deal with drama on your own account rather than disrupt everyones account??? (NOT TRYING TO COME OFF SOUNDING LIKE A BITCH HERE EITHER *smiles*) Go ahead and do away wtih alts if you want but you had better give me the option to come on the game and set it to show that I am OFF LINE.  Yes I love my friends here and enjoy talking to them BUT there are times when I want to just come on and work on a room without being interupted every five minutes.  

How about adding a slap response.

(example: someone you don't know kisses or hugs you out of nowhere, instead of a decline hug/kiss prompt as I've seen some request, add a "slap this fool" prompt response :P).  

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c4122c24d766d6263

YES YES YES a thousand times YES!!!!!! Altho I would prefer a *kick them in the balls*  action where they fall to the ground writhing in pain and crying like the little bitch boy they are. :) Whos with me on this? lol

World chat transformed into a platform for advertising clubs and parties. This is good, but since there is no limit, useful information is quickly lost in spam / flame.

The idea is when messages are not free, people send fewer useless messages to World Chat. And there will be more helpful messages.

World chat has always been more of a cesspool full of trolls than a place to find usefull information, :( I vote to to charge 300 gold for each post made there. LOL  As far as wanting to advertise your room there could be a popup like in the old days inviting people to their rooms, or maybe a text scroll at the top or bottom of the screen?? Either way  you would still need to pay gold to send that scroll.

Most of the Sofa sex poses work fine on a chair and I use them (via WE) on chairs that I build. However, the footprint is enormous.

Can we have them duplicated for a chair or, at least, for a smaller footprint than a Sofa?

Even better, why not have all poses individually as objects, so we can attach to anything?

Toasting pussy on an anal dildo...

3dx-toasting-pussy-on-an-anal-dildo.jpg

And, while we're about it, can we have BDSM rope texture as a material. I am tired of trying to create a reasonable looking rope.

3dx-bdsm-rope.jpg

Oh, small problem too. If you have pool made from sea water and use pool poses, only Strap-on options available... no Sex actions/stop available.

3dx-sea-water-pool-pose.jpg

Kik em in da nut Sak WoooooooooHooooooooooooo ah wike eets and have offered this idea to tha Devs like ova a Year ago, ah tinks they are working on eets im sure.

As far as alts go, Uuuugh same ole argement. Alts dont hurt people, people do. Like everyting in this game, just like WC theres us that follow tha rulez and play with respekt and those sooks who cant take care of their personal issues in real life and come here to be keyboard Warriors and ruin eet fo everyone else, which is their Agenda.

Alts are soopa handy fo building, those that RP with ems times ya wanna play games wif frands but peeps being peeps they also get used for ebil :P

We dont ban cars because drunk drivers kill peeps in em or bumblebeez when they sting us, alts are a symptom of tha disease and that disease is called Loozeritis.

Tha Devs should have tha ability to know wot alts belong to tha main character name/account and we should be reporting and they should be handing out tough penalties for repeat offenders. They said they would be with this new igg system and this is tha only way.

We all have to deal wif peeps coming back into our lives with an Alt when they failed tha first time, we are all dealing wif this on some level and banning them like banning WC isnt fair for those that dont do anyting wrong.

So those of us that do use alts only for building are shit out of luck cause you have drama???? Maybe a better solution would be for you to try and deal with drama on your own account rather than disrupt everyones account??? (NOT TRYING TO COME OFF SOUNDING LIKE A BITCH HERE EITHER *smiles*) Go ahead and do away wtih alts if you want but you had better give me the option to come on the game and set it to show that I am OFF LINE.  Yes I love my friends here and enjoy talking to them BUT there are times when I want to just come on and work on a room without being interupted every five minutes.  

Don't let him bother you sweetie he is an alt himself  :), and one of the worst trolls here. He is right about one thing though getting rid of alts for real, and not allowing new account from people who were banned from the game would make his life easier, since in that case when he is banned again he would stay gone for good.  :P

I have seen where some people are saying that WC has always been full of trolls and never worth much, that is wrong.

World chat use to be very useful and fun, there were very few arguments in there and when there was they were quickly told to take to a private discussion.

People would post something funny in there and others would see it and join in, often making it a fun place to visit.

New players were made to feel welcome and we often saw a stream of answers to a new players question.

It was somewhere where people actually were able to make new friends.

Then the trolls started trying to dominate it and even calling it their world chat.

It became a competition to them with them using it to satisfy their egos, wanting to prove to people, or themselves, that they are best at slinging slurs.

It became a place where they used it to start rumours and degrade others.

So mostly world chat ended up consisting of the trolls wanting to dominate it and a pile of spam with people trying to promote their events.

So eventually a lot of people starting avoiding world chat, including myself.

I would love for world chat to get back to what it use to be, as I believe it was an important part of the game.

I have been thinking about the spamming of ads that go on and thought back to a discussion I was once involved in in the game.

We talked about how each of us look for places to go.

What was made apparent was that very few of us really paid much attention to the spam ads in WC, even when we did look in there.

On top of that hardly any of us even looked at WC much.

Mostly we looked in the room list and looked for DJs we knew and people we knew that had their rooms open.

Maybe it would be different for new players, maybe they do look at WC and the spam ads.

The question is, just how much do these spam ads actually do to promote rooms, my opinion, very little, people mostly seem to find a place to go by looking in the room list.

So I will make a suggestion for advertising rooms that could maybe satisfy the event holders and not upset people with spam.

As people normally look for somewhere to go by using the room list, that is where people should be able to advertise.

It also shouldn't be a problem for others to see these ads as they are there for the reason of finding a place to go.

Make a space at the top of the list where a single paid ad will appear for a set amount of time.

Then also announce that advertising rooms in world chat is no longer allowed.

Well, I agree with most of what you say Twiggy except, particularly, the last sentence...

"Then also announce that advertising rooms in world chat is no longer allowed."

...because just announcing it is hardly sufficient.
I think WC should be disbanded. the popup to friends or everyone (or some other grouping) should be revived for room advertising, with a charge for use and a user option to inhibit.

As far as providing assistance to users is concerned, improve help and/or add a volunteer monitored room for that purpose.

There are some normal conversations that take place in WC but it's between the countless ads that get posted some times 3 or 4 in a row from the same person or every other minute.  We all know what rooms are there as we can see it in the rooms list.  I do agree there should be something better in means of support for new users trying to navigate around and those trying to figure out building in WE.  There have been some serious things said in WC that never should be, break the rules but what's said about it is that it's usually the very same people who have been banned on multiple accounts and seem to come back constantly with some work around.  I remember back in 2015 there was one person that was so bad the Devs had to take some better action, not sure if the person actually ever came back through some other means or not, that's something we'll never know.  Only thing is for the Devs to look at things and see the best course of action to make it better for the users.  I don't mind helping out new users navigate and figure things out or old members who are trying to build, never have because I was new once and only had a few who helped me.

being charged to text in WC will only make things better for players experience as players will have to say stuff that matters also if someone wants to ad his/her club ...well ads cost :) and those xgold will help game .

dont forget a game that has a good income is a nice game cause everybody get payed n create stuff DEV wise .

Not to mention drama n spam will litteraly stop and even if it not stop drama will from now on support game income :)

troll money drama money they are still money that will eventually add up n give us updates .

have u noticed that last 2 months we get plenty updates ? i want this to keep happening :)

u dont want to pay to chat in WC ? ...simple make a group chat or private message :) that simple :)

There are so many ways Xgold can be income for 3DXChat in-world. WC is the easy way for that I guess at the moment, but it also hurts us customers the most, in my opinion...

YES YES YES a thousand times YES!!!!!! Altho I would prefer a *kick them in the balls*  action where they fall to the ground writhing in pain and crying like the little bitch boy they are. :) Whos with me on this? lol

Sounds a bit harsh - but yeah, I'd love to see that  :lol:

Hoffe das Poseneditor kommt, aber ich glaube der ist zu komplex. Wäre natürlich schön, wenn es das mal gäbe würde, aber dieser Vorschlag höre ich schon seitdem im Forum bin und leider ist bis jetzt nichts passiert .Was noch schön wäre Tattoos und Schmuck oder auch mal andere Dessous und Badeanzüge, die Haaren der Männer und Kleidung müssten auch mal erneuert werden :-)

Okay let's get this... World chat is full of spam, that's right, impossible to chat there sometimes. But if now a world chat message costs 100 x-gold normal chatting isn't possible too, since it is costly. So what's the point here? All those spamming to much receive or should receive ignores by others.

So no to paid would chat messages.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8234-upcoming-updates-2019/?p=322181

It would be neat if you could somehow allow us too see what rooms our friends are in. It would also be neat if you could change the text color of our friends names, so we can easily spot them instead of using fly cam to go really far up to separate all the lumped together names.