3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

One avatar per account back, and a mall shop, to buy poses or clothes, or just more effort to release sex poses, for all genders this time, not only for M/F, please everyone, not only us ( M/F ), more security also when we are not desiring a conversation , it must really stop , to be harassed by troublemakers, or unstable persons, we earn enough golds in game to buy our own poses and clothes , no one could deny this.

Why not also take the best peoples in your staff to make clothes or sex poses, Felinia seems ready for everyone to make sex poses and clothes.

Exact Chriistina

Me and many other players, like me, are ready to create clothes, poses, houses for everyone (workshop is all free for example). A trade center would be beautiful. An "official" shopping center could be created to insert billboards (not graphically heavy) that let a merchant's web page enter, where they sell poses, clothes, and homes. Having the opportunity to enter, and put their own clothes in their homes / premises would be a huge breakthrough on 3dx. But this ONLY after making public the pose editor and the editor.

Hello dear gizmo) Happy new year to you) I try to make clips about the most beautiful and unusual locations) I think it will be a good advertisement for 3DXCHAT) Now a lot of Russian-speaking audience has come into play and I support them) I think the update needs more clothes and dancing animations) I know that now it’s difficult for you, but if you did more updates then people would be more in the game) From Russia with love) Kisses and hugs you and 3DXCHAT)

Happy New Year and keep on the good job. There is no need of shop, clothes or pose editor. We subscribe for a service (it is good). Maybe could you do more on the avatar side: more customization (tattoos, piercing) and an old idea: create a third gender for futas....

"There is no need of shop, clothes or pose editor." (Wtf?) :huh:

Basically you are saying that you do not create clubs, you would not want to create clothes and would not want to create poses. Ok, great idea. We will have an update of clothes and poses once every 3 months, as sexual positions "recycled" by old poses, and clothes that are not even your kind.

I would like to understand one thing, when you asked for the "World Editor" you who are now saying that you do not need a pose and clothes editor, what did you vote for the "World Editor"? Have you voted no? So now you do not enter the new rooms created by users? Enter only on the premises created by 3dxchat.

Fantastic, in this game instead of advancing, we regress. *Applause*

One avatar per account back

Lol and how do you think it's possible to do? Delete 2 of 3 characters (each of which can have own friends) on old accounts? Well, the good thing is - 99.9% that Gizmo will not listen to such a great proposal. And remind me please, why people who like RP or just want to have different avatars with different appearacnce should suffer because of your insecurities about some of your "friends" troll you with alt or you beloved one will fuck around on the alt? 

Hello dear gizmo) Happy new year to you) I try to make clips about the most beautiful and unusual locations) I think it will be a good advertisement for 3DXCHAT) Now a lot of Russian-speaking audience has come into play and I support them) I think the update needs more clothes and dancing animations) I know that now it’s difficult for you, but if you did more updates then people would be more in the game) From Russia with love) Kisses and hugs you and 3DXCHAT)

Why you using ")" instead of "."? 

FNBR1co.jpg

Happy New year For EveryOne!!!

And Thank you for this Space to Share and Express what we want for this year... :D

So Ok, consider We already have a Mirror Texture in the past update..

1uXCXII.png

Maybe is not working yet, But Also we Already have another MIRROR TEXTURE working already in the NC and the Glasses, and works reflective on players real time, and the "Glasses One" just for scenarios...

8ZvQHMj.png

It Would be Geat if you guys give is that texture to be used wisely in our scenarios, houses or clubes... ^_^

HUGS!!!

:wub:

Hello, Happy new year... Hope it brings lots of joy for everyone.

Now... here's what I am personally wishing for and what I think I am owed.

- a more stable service.

- 64 bit client.

- better rigging for new clothes, and fix the current ones that look like they don't fit at all.

Stuff that interests me but wont cry if I didn't get.

- any type of editor (done right)

- tattoos and piercings.

- more customization for guys... they all look pretty much the same, Giz... com'on we women deserve to have more to look at.

- more lesbian non futa poses.

- more poses.

Stuff that will wreck the game for me

- any type of in game store... I pay a monthly subscription so I can have access to all content in the game... turning it into an f2p like game, imo will be a downgrade.

people who want to sell their creations can run their own blog/website and ask for money for what they do... we have seen it happen and it works.

Thanks.

we have never had one avi per account, not sure where the word "back " comes from.

Damn, so far I Remeber yeah.. in the Young 3DX there was only one avatar, and "ppl asked For More" cuz "they didn´t like Bob an Betty", or something like that, and wanted to have them as Playable Characters too, to perform RP with them...

the update was this...

January 9, 2013

3DXChat - Characters manager

Character change options have been added. You can create and manage up to 3 characters and invite them as a bot.

poster049.jpg

And i'm one of the mayority that Want to keep the 3 of them... ;)

* It is probably easier said than done, but if avatars were having more layers, we could play more with the existing stuff to dress up.

Example:

layer 1: on your skin: make up, tattoos

layer 2: earrings, rings, piercings

layer 3: underwear (upper and lower)

layer 4: clothing (pants, skirts, shirts, sweaters, shoes)

layer 5: cloaks, vests

* Another one that might be easier said than done: poses with sub variations, much like the slowdance (with 'kiss, face, behind'), even different variations for male and female would make this game much more interesting too !

Why in the world would anyone want only one avatar per account????  I want even more just to have various types of characters ready to go easily.  I like to RP and alts helps that.

Anyway, as for the future...

- more clothes

- more looks for the boys

- more things in game to do (mini-games, pool, darts, pinball, etc.)

- more gestures in game

and so on...

Many new people hop on 3DX hoping to share their tunes only to find out they have to add some other thing-ma-gig which may or may not produce decent sound quality since I keep getting the music turning off for some people. Would be nice to have 3DX allow players to play their own music without a need to put money for some software. And a BOOT button, I mean sometimes you are at a party and someone is acting up and there is no way to get rid of them so a boot button would be nice. Also co-building option it would be fucken awesome to be able to build side by side with someone else, great way to show people how to make something rather. 

Ok dis is tha bestest and most easiest ting to add to this game that many many many peeps would really like and make tings so much easier. 

A 3DX World Clock and Date.

One time one date fo everyone while in game, tha applications are obvious and planning parties and DJs with peeps all round tha World would be so much easier if we all worked on 3DX Time and Date. Could be woteva time eet doesnt matter, aslong as we all use tha same time and day in this World, tha 3DX world. How hard can eet be. Meows wow us Devs :)

Please, add "Auto-Accept" checkbox for the current sex session.

For example: we start sex with partner, both can see unchecked checkbox "Auto accept", i click on it, and then if my partner click on another pose i don't have to accept - it will be automatically accepted. But it's only for my side. To accept on partner side, he/she must have that checkbox checked.

Hi Gizmo. First I think the game is awesome just the way it is. The only thing I would add besides the addition of gifts and clothing/customization options for the characters is something I've seen in other video games. Now I know this would be very difficult to do and probably not worth the effort, but it would be cool if there was an option where you could take a picture of yourself and transpose that picture unto the avatar so it actually looks like you. I think this would be a very cool customization option that would make the game that much better. Other than that, you and your team are doing an amazing job in my opinion. Keep up the good work  :D

Oh and another thing that would be interesting is if the game had shops similar to other games I've played. What I mean is that we have many talented builders and creative people who do things like videos and things like that. It would be cool if these people would have their own shop to practice and perhaps make money doing what they love. Just a thought. What you could do is create a new "shop" room where people could pay a certain amount of XGold in order to open their shops. I dunno, i'm just throwing ideas out. It would be cool also to have a clothing store where the base clothing is free and then if you want more elaborate clothing and or avatar look, then it would cost XGold. 

Another thing that I'd love to see and I know would be too much would be the option for translation on local and world chat. Sometimes people write in their own languages and the only way for me to keep up with the conversation is by copy and pasting the text into google translate. I know my suggestions are out there, but like I said I think the game is awesome just the way it is.